BHU B.P.Ed. 2020: BHU UET 2020 Result has been announced online on the official website. The Banaras Hindu University is responsible for conducting the admission process for BHU B.P.Ed. The B.P.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Physical Education. This is an Undergraduate Course dealing with the development and care of Human Body. The course duration is for 3 years. Hence, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for the BHU B.P.Ed. Admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the BHU B.P.Ed common Application Form is released under Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) and candidates will have to download it and submit it. The professional course of BHU B.P.Ed 2020 is offered as the course under the Faculty of Arts. In order to know more about BHU B.P.Ed Entrance Exam Admission Online Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Cut Off, Fees & Previous Year Question Paper, keep on reading the article.
- BHU UET 2020 Result Declared
- BHU B.P.Ed Application Form Check the updates of the application form in the article below.
BHU B.P.Ed Important Dates 2020
Here, you can check the official dates of B.P.Ed. Course Program. The official dates have been released. However, we have provided the official dates of the Admission Schedule of BHU B.P.Ed. 2020 Entrance Exam. You can check the dates below.
|Release of Application Form||30th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the online form||12th March 2020|
|Release of admit card||1 week before the examination|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||—|
|The release of provisional answer key||Released|
|Last date to challenge answer key||Released|
|Counselling||10th Oct 2020|
BHU B.P.Ed Application Form 2020
The BHU B.P.Ed. 2020 Application Form has been made available on the 30th of January 2020. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can go through the instructions and fill in the details. The Banaras Hindu University B.P.Ed. Registration Form will be available online on its official website. Since the form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, make sure that you submit the form before the deadline date.
How to Submit BHU B.P.Ed. Online Form 2020?
The Step by Step Process to fill and submit the Banaras Hindu University B.P.Ed Form is as follows-
The BHU Registration Process is the first stage. In this stage, you will have to enter the required basic details such name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. After you are done with the registration, candidates will receive a Registration ID and Password. This is your login credentials for further use.
Filling Rest Of The Details In The Application Form
After the successful BHU B.P.Ed registration, login using the credentials and enter the rest of the details such as Educational Qualifications, Address, Other Personal details, etc. Recheck the details carefully and proceed to the next step.
Uploading Scanned Documents
After filling the details, you will have to upload a few documents. These documents include your Photograph, Signature, etc. However, you have to make sure that the documents are scanned and are available as per the specifications.
Payment of the BHU B.P.Ed Application Fees:
This is the last stage of the application form process. The BHU B.P.Ed Application Fee amount will be available in the Information Brochure. The payment mode is online (Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) and Offline through Bank Challan.
BHU B.P.Ed. Eligibility 2020
The Eligibility Criteria is a very important factor for the candidates who are applying for the Bachelor of Physical Education Course. Therefore, it is important to know the basic eligibility criteria of BHU B.P.Ed. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to participate in the admission process of BHU. However, the course has a different course duration and thus, the eligibility condition also changes according to the course duration. Thus, the BHU B.P.Ed Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria is as follows-
For Bachelor of Physical Education (3-Year Course)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized School/Univerity/Board from any stream.
- If you have a Physical Education Course Elective in your school career, then the selection priority is more.
- The SC/ST Candidates will get relaxations as per the Government Rules.
For B.P.Ed (2-Year Course Program)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the inter-college/inter-zonal/District/School Competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt.of India. OR
- The minimum qualifying marks in this course must be 45%. The course subject must be compulsory/elective. OR
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 45% marks with participation in International/National/Inter-University/Inter-Zonal/District School Competition in Sports and Games as recognized by the respective federations – AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. Of India OR
- They should be a graduate with 45% marks/ Diploma with a one-year training program in Sports Sciences, Sports Management, Sports Coaching, Yoga, Olympic Education, Sports Journalism, etc.
For B.P.Ed (1 Year Course Program)
- The candidates must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate along with sports participation.
Other Eligibility and Important Conditions
- Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 25 years on 1st July 2020.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to bring the original certificate along with one photostat of that certificate at the time of the Physical Fitness test for verification.
Note: Qualified candidates will have to undergo the medical examination at the BHU Student’s health centre. Only those candidates who are declared medically fit by the Medical Board will be given admission.
BHU B.P.Ed Admit Card 2020
The Banaras Hindu University will release the Admit Card for the entrance exam of B.P.Ed 2020 on its official website. Candidates can download the BHU B.PEd Hall Ticket by submitting their details. It is a mandatory document as it serves as an Identity Proof. Therefore, the candidates must bring the BHU B.P.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card to the exam centre. The details mentioned on the Admit card of BHU UET will include the Name of the candidate, name of the course, date of the exam, timings of the entrance test, venue of the entrance test and the important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
How to Download BHU B.P.Ed 2020 Admit Card?
The step by step process to download the Banaras Hindu University B.P.Ed Call Letter is as follows –
- Visit the official website of BHU or click on the click on the link which will be available here – bhuonline.in
- Click on the BHU B.P.ED Admit Card Link available on the Homepage.
- Enter the login credentials and click on the submit button.
- The admit card of BHU B.P.Ed will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download the hall ticket.
- However, we advise you to make two to three copies of it for future reference.
BHU B.P.Ed Answer Key 2020
The BHU releases the answer key to the entrance test online. The link for the BHU B.P.Ed Answer Key will be available on its official website. The Answer Key of BHU B.P.Ed will be available set-wise. The officially released Answer key of BHU will help the candidates in evaluating their possible score in the entrance exam. The candidates will be able to cross-check the answers marked by them in the exam to the correct answers in the Answer Key.
In case the student finds the answers which are not correct in the BHU B.P.Ed Answer key, they will be getting an opportunity of objecting to the answers within the given date. The University will release the revised and final answer later after the objection procedure.
BHU B.P.Ed Result 2020
The result of the BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2020 will be available on the official website of the University. The authority will release the result in the month of June 2020. The BHU UET Result will denote the qualification status of the candidate. However, to check the result of BHU B.P.Ed, candidates have to submit their login credentials. The result will be available in the PDF format with the names of the candidates who are eligible for the admission process. Further instructions will also be mentioned in the PDF.
Hence, the BHU B.P.Ed Result will carry the marks secured by the candidate in the test, status of the result, roll number of the candidate, name of the course. Therefore, it is necessary for the candidate to carry a copy of the result on the day of BHU B.P.Ed admission as one of the documents.
BHU B.P.Ed Merit List 2020
The Banaras Hindu University will release the result in the form of Merit List. The merit list will contain the names of the candidates who are eligible for the further admission process. In order to download the BHU B.P.Ed Result, the candidates must visit the official website. The Merit List of BHU Bachelor of Physical Education will be available in PDF Format. In case of any discrepancy in the BHU B.P.Ed Cut Off List, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They should not try to rectify the problem themselves. However, the BHU B.P.Ed Rank List 2020 will release category-wise and overall. Therefore, do check the details of the BHU B.P.Ed Rank List.
BHU B.P.Ed Counselling 2020
The Banaras Hindu University conducts the counselling of B.P.Ed for the final admission of the candidates to the applied course. The procedure of the BHU UET counselling will be held by the concerned department, candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the counselling dates as soon as they release. The BHU B.P.Ed counselling is the final stage of the admission process. The candidates qualifying the entrance exam will be provided with the BHU B.P.Ed Entrance Exam allotment letter, mentioning the date of the allotment procedure and the venue of the allotment. The selected candidates will have to appear with the documents in original along with the admission fee to be submitted on the day of the allotment.
BHU B.P.Ed Theory and Practical Syllabus – ( 3/2/1- Year Course Duration)
In this section, we have provided the theoretical and practical syllabus of BHU Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed). Check the syllabus here & also practice the BHU B.P.Ed Previous Year Question Papers accordingly.
B.P.Ed – 1st Year (Part-A Theory)
- English and Communication Skills
- Punjabi (C) PBI/ History and Culture of Punjab
- History of Physical Education
- Educational Psychology, Guidance, and Counselling
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Environment Education
Part-B (Activity- Skills and Prowess)
- Weight Training/ Weight Lifting/Power Lifting and Best Physique
- Light Apparatus Activity/Calisthenics
B.P.Ed – 2 Year (Part A – Theory)
- English Communication Skills
- Foundations of Physical Education
- Educational Methodology
- Sports Psychology
- Recreation, Play, Camping and Leadership Training
- Teaching Methodology in Physical Education
- Physiology of Exercise
Part – B (Skills and Prowess)
- Table Tennis
Part- C (Teaching Practice)
- Teaching Lessons on Athletics, Games, Calisthenics and Theory
B.P.Ed – 3rd Year (Part-A Theory)
- English – Communication Skills
- Kinesiology and Biomechanics
- Sports Management
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Applied Computer Education and Statistics in Physical Education
- Health Education
- Sociology of Sports
Part-B (Activity- Skills and Prowess)
Part-C (Teaching Practice)
- One Theory
- One Game, one athletic, one ten supervised lessons for each activity i.e callisthenics lessons shall be opted by the classroom teaching game lesson, athletic lesson, students for annual university examination.
Part-D Compulsory Fields of Specialization
|Specializations||Contents of Specializations|
|Athletics||Coaching and Officiating|
|Games – Hockey/ Football/ Volleyball/ Cricket/ Swimming/ Kabaddi/ Badminton/ Kho-Kho/ Lawn Tennis/ Boxing|
|Options- Health, Fitness, and Gym Management or Yoga or Training for LifeGuard for Water Sports|
An Internship of three months is compulsory for all the students. After the successful completion of the Internship, the Principle of College will issue a certificate.
For B.P.Ed (2 Years)
- The Principle of Physical Education and Education Physiology
- Organization, Methods, Materials, and Supervision of Physical Education.
- Principals of Coaching and Officiating
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Exercise Physiology
- Kinesiology, Care of Athletic Injuries, and Health Education
- Recreation Camping and History of Physical Education
For B.P.Ed (1-Year) Theory Papers
- History of Physical Education
- Anatomy, Physiology and Exercise Physiology
- Educational Psychology
- Philosophy and Administration of Recreation
- Methods of Physical Education
- The science of Sports Training
Semester – II Theory Papers
- Foundations of Physical Education
- Healthcare Education and Athletic Care
- Sports Psychology
- Applied Computer Education
- Management of Physical Education
- Officiating in Games and Track, and Field
Thus, if you have any queries regarding the BHU B.P.Ed Admission, then please comment on the section below.