BHU UET Answer Key 2020: UET/PET Provisional answer key has been released. The Examination Branch of Banaras Hindu University Admission Council has released the BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test Answer Key. Therefore, the candidates who have appeared the BHU UET Entrance Exam can download the answer key. However, the BHU 2020 UET Answer Key will be available on the official website (BHU Entrance Test Portal).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Answer Key is available for the various courses. The Banaras Hindu University UET Solution Key will carry all the correct answers to the questions along with the BHU Question Paper. If any candidate is not satisfied with the answer, it can challenge the answer key by paying a processing fee of Rs 100/- per question. The link for the raising objection will be available in the second week of June 2020. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the BHU UET Answer Key pdf, dates, etc.
- Provisional Answer Key for all the Tests under UET/PET 2020 held on 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 30th and 31st August 2020 have been uploaded to enable candidates to challenge questions/provisional key. Click Here to download and raise the challenge.
BHU UET 2020 Solution Key PDF Releasing Dates
The Banaras Hindu University is responsible for releasing the BHU UET Answer Sheet key. Therefore, the candidates who have given the entrance test can wait for the final answer key. The official dates have been released on the website of the authority.
|Courses||Entrance Exam Dates||Release of the Answer Key Dates|
|B.Sc (Hons) Maths||exams over||released|
|B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture|
|Biology B.Sc (Hons)|
|B.A (Hons) Arts and Sciences|
|B.Ed Special Education (Humanities and Social Science, Mathematics|
|B.Com (Hons)/B.Com (Hons), Financial Markets Management|
|BPA (Instrumental Sitar, Instrumental Flute, Instrumental Violin)|
|Indian Classical Dance Kathak, Indian Classical Dance Bharat Natyam|
|B.Ed Special Education, B.Ed Special Education Science.|
|Last Date to Raise Objection||will be notified soon|
How to Download BHU UET 2020 Answer Key?
The BHU Answer key 2020 will be available on the official website of the University for the candidates who appeared for the entrance exam. The candidates will also be provided with an opportunity of challenging the Answer Key within the given time period by the University. Go through the instructions for downloading the Answer keys.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the University – bhu.ac.in
- Click on the “BHU UET Answer Key link”
- After going to the Answer Key link, candidates need to enter the required information.
- After that candidates will be able to see the correct answers in the answer key and will be able to cross-check them to the answers ticked marked by them in the question paper of the Entrance Examination.
How to Calculate Scores using BHU UET Answer Key
To Calculate the BHU UET 2020 Solution Key, candidates must know about the marking scheme and exam pattern. Thus, the formula for calculating the Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test Answers/Scores is as follows-
Total Marks = [Correct Answer*3]- [Incorrect Answer*1]
- Each Correct Answer will carry 3 marks.
- The incorrect answer/wrongly marked answer will lead to a -1 mark.
- If you have not attempted any question, then 0 marks will be deducted.
BHU UET Qualifying Marks
The candidates who appear in the Undergraduate Entrance Test of BHU must score a minimum qualifying percentage. In order to get admission, the applicants must have got minimum marks in the entrance exam. This is necessary because if the score of the candidate is below the qualifying marks, then they no longer remain eligible for admission. Therefore, candidates can check the minimum qualifying percentage for various categories in the table given below:
- On the basis of the BHU UET Merit List 2020, candidates will be selected for the further admission process.
- The candidates will have to score a minimum of 35% and 45% marks to qualify the theory and practical exams. Hence, the minimum qualifying percentage is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
Details Available on BHU UET Answer Key
An answer key is an important document for any examination. Therefore, the candidates must download the official answer key to match their answers. Once the candidates tally their response from the answer key they can easily predict their marks. So, the official answer key is an important document. The details that you can find on BHU UET Solution Key is as follows-
- Name of the Course
- Code of the Course
- Question Number
- Correct Answer
- Marking Scheme
- Set of Question Paper
BHU UET Answer Key PDF – Filing Objections
Candidates can raise an objection if they find any discrepancy in the answer key. Candidates can challenge the answer key pdf by paying a processing fee of Rs 100/- per subject. The Subject Expert of the University will then examine the answer. After the evaluation, if the authority will find an objection, then the University will release a Revised BHU UET Solution Key pdf.
How to Challenge the Answer Key of BHU UET 2020?
Candidates can challenge the answer key of BHU UET in the following way-
- Visit the Official Website of BHU- www.bhuonline.in
- Click on the “Challenge Answer Key” link
- Login using the credentials – E-mail ID and Password
- Click on the link of the question paper they have appeared the exam. After clicking the link, you can see the Answer Key, Question Paper, and the answer marked by the candidate.
- Now go to the objection section and select the question id from the drop-down you want to raise the objection. After selecting the question id, candidates will be able to see the different types of objections related to the questions. You can select any one or more by clicking on the checkbox.
- Click on “Save Your Claims”
- Upload the required documents by selecting “Choose File”
- Pay the fees and save your claims
Hence, these are the details about the Banaras Hindu Answer Key pdf 2020. If you have queries regarding the solution key, then please comment on the section below. Check related articles below –