AP GNM Admission 2021: The Government of Andhra Pradesh carries out the admission process of GNM Institutes. For admission, aspirants have to fill and submit the application form. The authorities grant admission to students on the basis of merit. Moreover, selected candidates get admission to the listed Government/ Private Nursing Schools of Andhra Pradesh. In addition, no entrance exam is conducted for AP GNM Admission 2021. The admission rounds of Private and Government are conducted separately. For more information about the admission procedure, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP GNM Admission 2021
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2021 Admission process starts as soon as the application form is made available. Note that there is a limited no. of seats for GNM courses in the listed institutes. Thus, the candidates’ are ranked in order of merit, so that authorities can easily allot colleges. As mentioned above, no form is accepted after the due date. Therefore, you should have an idea about the important event dates. All the important dates of the admission process are mentioned in the table given down below.
|Application Form Submission||– September 2021 –|
|Last Date for paying an application fee||– October 2021 –|
|Submission of downloaded applications for Govt. school of nursing||– October 2021 –|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for convener quota seats||– October 2021 –|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for management quota seats||– October 2021 –|
|Completion of the selection process of Govt. school||– November 2021 –|
|Completion of Pvt. School selection procedure||– November 2021 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– November 2021 –|
Check – GNM Nursing Application Forms
It is an excellent opportunity for the aspirants of the GNM Course. GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) is basically a 3-year diploma course. In addition, GNM graduates have opportunities not only in India but also abroad. Thus, do fill in the form and get admission into AP Nursing Schools.
Andhra Pradesh GNM Nursing 2021 Application Form
AP GNM Application Form 2021 is released on AP DME Official Website (www.dme.ap.nic.in). The application form shall not be available in any other mode. Therefore, the applicants have to fill and submit the form online only. In addition, the application form should reach the superintendents of the following hospitals. The candidates’ should fill in the form carefully. Furthermore, note that the department cannot be held responsible for any postal delays.
- The applicants have to submit the application fee along with the form.
- Candidates’ have to submit 100 rupees as the application fee. Further, the fee submission process is offline. The applicants have to pay the fee by the government challan to any of the branches of State Bank of India.
- Furthermore, the officials do not refund the application fee once paid.
AP Nursing Admission Process
- The authorities release the application form on their official website (www.dme.ap.nic.in). All the applicants should carefully fill the form and should then submit it before the due date.
- Then the superintendents of AP Nursing Schools check the application forms.
- Further, every Superintendent receives the ID and password for the verification of applications received by them. Moreover, they release the list of selected candidates.
- The selection is done purely on the basis of merit. Candidates’ marks in group subjects are considered, excluding languages.
- In addition, incomplete applications or the ones without attested copies of relevant documents are rejected. Thus, do submit the documents carefully.
- Further, SC/ ST/ BC candidates have to provide the Caste Certificate.
- Some of the seats are reserved for certain category candidates. Wherein, 15% are for SC, 6% ST, and 25% are for BCs.
- The officials may release a waiting list with 10 eligible candidates. It is released for each institution to avoid a second-time selection process.
The Eligibility Criteria for AP GNM Admission is set by the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of AP. Moreover, candidates’ should check it before filling the form. The authorities have the right to reject the applications of ineligible students. Further, the eligibility criteria defined by the authorities are given below. If any changes are made in the criteria, then those shall be updated out here. The eligibility criteria notice is published on the website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of AP.
- The candidates belonging to the AP state can apply for the course.
- Note that both male and female candidates’ are eligible for this course.
- Further, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with English and an aggregate of 40% marks. The candidate should have passed from an institute, which is recognized by the state government and the national institute of open school (NIOS).
- In addition, registered ANMs with pass marks are also eligible for admission.
- Foreign nationals who have passed the 12th class can also apply for the course.
- Furthermore, the state nursing council is responsible for ensuring that the eligibility and qualification are equivalent to what has been prescribed.
- The minimum age limit for admission is 17 years ( as of 31 December). Moreover, the upper age limit is 35 years.
GNM Seat Matrix
|Name of the Govt. General Hospital||No. of GNM Seats Available|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada||50|
|Govt. General Hospital, Guntur||60|
|King George Hospital, Visakapatnam||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||30|
|SVRR Govt. General Hospital, Tirupati||30|
|Govt. General Hospital, Ongole||60|
|District Head Quarters Hospital, Eluru||50|
Check – GNM Nursing Free Mock Test
AP GNM/ ANM Nursing Merit List Result 2021
After receiving all the applications, the authorities prepare the rank list. AP GNM Merit List 2021 indicates the names of the selected candidates’. This list is made available in PDF format. Thus, students can download the merit list easily. Candidates’ should note that they can download it from the official website. The officials prepare this list so that the candidates’ can be segregated on the basis of merit. In addition, the authorities do not conduct an entrance exam. Therefore, the list is as per the candidates’ performance in 10+2. It is made available within a week after the authorities receive all the application forms.
DME AP GNM 2021 Counselling
The authorities may not conduct counselling round. But we shall update it here, as soon as the details are available. Further, the exam conducting bodies usually conduct it completing the document verification process. Therefore, students have to carry along a set of documents along. The counselling process may take place in either online or offline mode. In addition, the details regarding the counselling round shall be present on the official website. The officials publish the details soon after the release of the merit list.
AP GNM/ANM Nursing Admission Highlights
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of AP|