AP GNM Admission 2020: The Government of Andhra Pradesh is responsible for carrying out the admission process. For admission, aspirants have to fill and submit the application form before the due date. The application form will be available on the official website. Note that the authorities will admit students on the basis of merit. Moreover, selected candidates will be eligible for admission to the listed Government/ Private Nursing Schools of Andhra Pradesh. The authorities haven’t released AP GNM Admission 2020 official notification yet. However, as soon as it will be available, we will update that out here. Furthermore, make sure that you check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria set by the authorities has been defined down below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP GNM Admission 2020
Andhra Pradesh GNM 2020 Admission process will start as soon as the application form will be available. Note that there is limited no. of seats for GNM courses in the listed institutes. Thus, the candidates’ will be ranked in order of merit, so that authorities can easily allot colleges. As mentioned above, no form will be accepted after the due date. Therefore, you should have an idea about the important event dates. All the important dates of the admission process are mentioned in the table given down below.
|Application Form Submission||– August 2020 –|
|Last Date for paying an application fee||– October 2020 –|
|Submission of downloaded applications for Govt. school of nursing||– November 2020 –|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for convener quota seats||– November 2020 –|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for management quota seats||– November 2020 –|
|Completion of the selection process of Govt. school||– November 2020 –|
|Completion of Pvt. School selection procedure||– November 2020 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– November 2020 –|
Check – GNM Nursing Application Forms
It is an excellent opportunity for the aspirants of the GNM Course. GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) is basically a 3-year diploma course. In addition, GNM graduates have opportunities not only in India but also abroad. Thus, do fill in the form and get admission into AP Nursing Schools.
Andhra Pradesh GNM Nursing 2020 Application Form
AP GNM Application Form 2020 will be available on the official website. The application form will not be available in any other mode. Therefore, the applicants have to fill and submit the form online only. In addition, the application form should reach the superintendents of the following hospitals. The candidates’ should fill in the form carefully. Note that the details you will provide in the form will be taken into consideration for the entire admission process. Furthermore, note that the department will not be held responsible for any postal delays.
The applicants have to submit the application fee along with the form. Note that the authorities will not accept the forms of the candidates who haven’t submitted their application forms. Thus, do not forget to pay the fees. Candidates’ have to submit 100 rupees as the application fee. Further, the fee submission process is offline. The applicants have to pay the fee by the government challan to any of the branches of State Bank of India. Furthermore, the officials will not refund the application fee once paid.
AP Nursing Admission Process
- The authorities will release the application form on their official website (www.dme.ap.nic.in). All the applicants should carefully fill the form and should then submit it before the due date.
- Then the superintendents of AP Nursing Schools will check the application forms.
- Further, every Superintendent will receive the ID and password for the verification of applications received by them. Moreover, they will indicate the list of selected candidates.
- The selection will be done purely on the basis of merit. Candidates’ marks in group subjects will be considered, excluding languages.
- In addition, incomplete applications or the ones without attested copies of relevant documents will be rejected. Thus, do submit the documents carefully.
- Further, SC/ST/BC candidates have to provide the Caste Certificate.
- Some of the seats are reserved for certain category candidates. Wherein, 15% are for SC, 6% ST, and 25% are for BCs.
- The officials may release a waiting list with 10 eligible candidates. It will be available for each institution to avoid a second-time selection process.
The Eligibility Criteria for AP GNM Admission will be set by the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of AP. Moreover, candidates’ should check it before filling the form. The authorities have the right to reject the applications of ineligible students. Further, the eligibility criteria defined by the authorities is given below. If any change would be made in the criteria, then we will update those out here. The eligibility criteria notice will be published on the website of Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of AP.
- The candidates belonging to AP state can apply for the course.
- Note that both male and female candidates’ are eligible for this course.
- Further, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with English and an aggregate of 40% marks. The candidate should have passed from an institute, which is recognized by the state government and the national institute of open school (NIOS).
- In addition, registered ANMs with pass marks are also eligible for admission.
- Foreign nationals who have passed the 12th class can also apply for the course.
- Furthermore, the state nursing council is responsible for ensuring that the eligibility and qualification are equivalent to what has been prescribed.
- The minimum age limit for admission is 17 years ( as of 31 December). Moreover, the upper age limit is 35 years.
GNM Seat Matrix
|Name of the Govt. General Hospital||No. of GNM Seats Available|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada||50|
|Govt. General Hospital, Guntur||60|
|King George Hospital, Visakapatnam||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||30|
|SVRR Govt. General Hospital, Tirupati||30|
|Govt. General Hospital, Ongole||60|
|District Head Quarters Hospital, Eluru||50|
Check – GNM Nursing Free Mock Test
AP GNM/ANM Nursing Merit List Result 2020
After receiving all the applications, a merit list will be prepared by the authorities. AP GNM Merit List will indicate the names of the selected candidates’. This list will be available in PDF format. Thus, students will be able to download the merit list easily. Candidates’ should note that they can download it from the official website. The officials will prepare this list so that the candidates’ can be segregated on the basis of merit. In addition, the authorities will not conduct an entrance exam. Therefore, the list will be as per the candidates’ performance in 10+2. It will be available within a week after the authorities will receive all the application forms.
DME AP GNM 2020 Counselling
The authorities may not conduct counselling round. However, there is no official notification put yet. But we will update it here, as soon as it will be available. Further, the exam conducting bodies usually conduct it completing the document verification process. Therefore, students have to carry along a set of documents along. The counselling process may take place in either online or offline mode. In addition, the details regarding the counselling round will be present on the official website. The officials will publish the details soon after the release of the merit list.
AP GNM/ANM Nursing Admission Highlights
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of AP|