Anna University Question Papers 2020-2021 is available here for UG/Pg courses in pdf format. However, you can also get the previous year Question Paper as well. Anna University offers around 29 Undergraduate and 90 Postgraduate Courses in various disciplines. Also, it offers 41 Undergraduate and 57 Post-Graduate Programs in affiliated institutions. The University also offers Distance Learning Program. The Anna University Semester Question Paper is available in PDF format so that it can be downloaded easily. However, the Question paper also plays a very important role in exam preparation. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Anna University Exam and Semester Question Paper.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Anna University Admission 2021- UG/PG Courses
- Candidates who are applying for the B.E/B. Tech Program will be selected on the basis of the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA).
- For B. Arch Admission, the selection will be on the basis of the NATA Score.
- Candidates who are applying M.E/M. Tech Program will be selected on the basis of TANCET/GATE Score.
- For Admission in M.Phil/M.Sc Program, the selection will be on the basis of the Entrance Examination conducted by the University. Download All University Question Paper 2020
Anna University Question Paper 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 – Download
The Question Paper of AU University is available for all the subjects and courses. Candidates can click on the link given below to download the respective Question Paper.
AU TANCET Entrance Test Exam Pattern 2021
The Examination Pattern of Anna University is as follows-
- The TANCET exam takes place in May.
- The mode of the examination is offline.
- A total of 100 MCQ Questions will be available in the Anna University Question Paper 2020.
- The Questions will be asked in English
- The time duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Question Paper for M.Tech/M.E/M. Arch and M.Plan are divided into 3 sections.
- For each correct answer, the +1 mark will be allotted. A negative marking of -1/3 is given for every wrong answer.
Exam Pattern of Anna University Semester Exam
The Examination Pattern for the Semester Exam conducted by Anna University is as follows-
- The Exam will take place offline.
- Time Duration of the exam is 3 Hours
- The total Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks
- The Question Paper is divided into two parts – A and B.
- The First Part “A” comprises 20 marks.
- The Part B section carries 80 marks.
Hence, these are the complete details about the Anna University Question Papers 2020. If you have any queries regarding the question paper, then, please comment on the section below.