Anna University Application form 2020: Counseling Schedule is now available for B.Arch, B.Tech, and other courses. The application form for the Anna University for the academic year 2020-21 for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses is available on the official website. The last date of submitting the forms was 30th September 2020. Students can check the link below to apply. On the filling of application form for admission into various courses, candidates have to clear the TANCET which is the entrance exam for admission in Anna University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Followed by the TANCET, the results for the entrance exam will be available. A separate merit list for each course will be released with the names and scores of the selected candidates. Candidates will then be called for the counselling session where they will be allotted seats for admissions in various courses.
Anna University Exam Updates
- TANCA Online Counselling Started. Click Here to check online counseling schedule.
- Anna University UG and PG Registrations (TANCA) is available till 30th September 2020. Click Here to Apply
Anna University Application form 2020 Date
Anna University has released the application form for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates can fill the application forms on online mode on the annauniv.edu. The application will be available only on the official website of Anna University and will not be available to the candidates on any other mode. The Application form links will available on the given article of the website. Below are the dates for the Anna University Application form for the academic year 2020-2021.
|Starting of Application form||15th July 2020|
|Last Date of applying||16th August 2020|
|Allotting of Random number||21st August 2020|
|Original Certificates verification||–|
Anna University Application form 2020 Eligibility
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website of Anna University in order to check eligibility for application in various courses. Different courses at Anna University have different eligibility criteria for different courses. Candidates must check the eligibility for the courses they wish to apply to. Below are the eligibility criterion for various courses.
- Candidates who studied from outside of Tamil Nadu can also apply by producing the Nativity Certificate only in Electronic form/ digitally signed E-certificate.
- Another state candidate who completed their 12th from Tamilnadu state can also apply.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are also eligible to apply.
- Children of central government employees can also apply for admissions.
Anna University Application form 2020
Anna University application forms are available on the official website of Anna University that is annauniv.edu. The Anna University Online Application form will available from the 1st week of May, 2020. The expected last date for submitting the Anna University application will be last week of May, 2020. Candidates have to fill a single application form to apply for various courses/ colleges/ universities and must submit the form before the deadline date. Candidates need to the required application fee to the college authorities. Anna University B.Arch and Engineering Application Form will be released soon.
Documents required for filling the Application form
Candidates need to enclose some of their documents with the Anna University online form for completing their admission process. The Candidates who do not enclose these documents with application form may not be considered for the entrance exam. Candidates need to make sure that all the information on these documents is correct and latest. On finding out of wrong information or false documentation by the college authorities the candidate’s admission shall be cancelled. Following are the documents to be enclosed with the Anna University admission form–
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate
- HSC/ 12th Class hall ticket
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/ digitally signed e-certificate (if applicable)
- First graduate certificate and first graduate joint declaration
- Sri-Lankan Tamil refugee certificate
- Relevant documents showing proof of Army Personnel
Anna University Application Form fee
Candidates who wish to take admission in Anna University have to fill the application form. The Candidates also have to a required fee for the complete submission of their form. The form fees varies category-wise. The application fee will paid only through online mode only. Below are the Application fee for different categories:
|OBC/ SC/ST||Rs. 250|