Rama University Result 2020 is now available for MBBS 2016, 2015, 2014 Batches. However, the admission result will release on 10th July 2020 for Undergraduate Courses and PG Courses Admission. Rama University conducts RUET to offer admission in UG, PG, and Ph. D. programs. In order to appear for the entrance exam, candidates have to register first on their official website. Candidates can check the test schedule available for further detailed information. Only registered candidates will get access to the admit card. Thus will be able to give the Rama University Entrance Test (RUET). Candidates awaiting the RUET Result, the university will announce the same on 10th July 2020. The university will update the link of the Rama University Result 2020 at the official website. So, for more details go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Rama University, Kanpur has released the MBBS 2016, 2015, 2014 Regular and Supplementary result. Candidates can check the result here.
Rama University Result Dates 2020
The table below consists of the university schedule. However, we will update the schedule on this page when the official notification will be available. Go through all the schedules very carefully so that you won’t miss out on any of the important dates.
|RUET 2020 (10 AM to 12 AM)||TO BE ANNOUNCED|
|RUET Result 2020||TO BE ANNOUNCED|
Steps To Check RUET Result 2020
Rama University will declare the result online on its official website. The result will be available online for both Entrance Admission and Semester Examination. Hence, the step by step process to check the result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the Rama University www.ramauniversity.ac.in and go to Admission Portal 2020.
- Click on the Rama University Result 2020 link
- Enter the required details such as registration number and password and click on submit.
- The result of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and download the result
- Also, in case there is any form of discrepancy in the result, the candidate can immediately contact the concerned authorities.
- Take two to three printouts of the result for future reference.
Rama University Semester Exam Result
The semester exam result will be announced by Rama University. The result will be announced on the official website. To check Rama University Odd and Even Semester Result, candidates have to enter their Roll Number and other details.
Contents Mentioned on Rama University 2020 Result
Candidates should notably check the details mentioned on the scorecard. In case of any issue, one can contact the university authorities so as to solve it in as much better way as possible.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Rank secured by the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Important instructions for the candidate.
Procedure After Declaration Of Rama University Result 2020
Together with the Rama University Result, the university will also release the cut off list mentioning the closing rank for each course. In addition to that, the following are the important points that are the first thing to remember after the declaration of the result. Read very carefully.
- The candidates first have to check whether they have qualified the exam or not. And then see if they have scored enough according to the cut off list.
- The list will mention the details about the counselling procedure for the qualified candidates.
- Candidates have to report at the given counselling venue on time with all the required documents.
- It is important for the candidates to attend the counselling for final seat allotment.
Rama University Counselling 2020
So after the declaration of the Rama University result, the qualified candidates will get a counselling schedule. However, counselling is the last and indeed the most important step of taking admission. Moreover, candidates have to register themselves in the first place. Furthermore, students have to provide the original copies of all the essential documents asked by the authorities. Candidates, on the other hand, can go through the prospectus of the university before attending the counselling in order to be well aware of all the rules and regulations.
Following is the list of all the essential documents that are to be carried by the candidate on the day of counselling:
- 2 self-attested photograph of the candidate
- High school certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Mark sheet of high school
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam
- Required certificate for the reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Certificate in support of a claim for a sports seat
- Income certificate of the guardian/parent issued by the competent authority
- Candidates also have to submit the Rama University Admission Fee at the day of counselling only.
Important Instructions for Rama University Result 2020
- The mode of Rama University 2020 Result will be online.
- The result can be downloaded from the link available at the official website of the university.
- The candidates will have to provide the Registration number and Password in order to get access to their result.
- The result is also mailed directly to the candidate via registered email ID.
- Candidates must check the details mentioned on their scorecard very carefully.
- Additionally, the candidates are advised to take a print out of the Result PDF and can have multiple copies of it.
- Rama University also announces the semester-wise result of various courses at the same time. Therefore, try to avoid confusion.
- To avoid any delay applicant should be well updated with the Result Schedule of the university.
So, these are the complete details of Rama University Result. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.