Rama University conducts RUET to offer admission in UG, PG, and Ph. D. programs. In order to appear for the entrance exam, candidates have to register first at their official website. Candidates can check the test schedule available for further detailed information. Only registered candidates will get access to the admit card. Thus will be able to give the Rama University Entrance Test (RUET). Candidates awaiting the RUET Result, the university will announce the same in the month of June 2020. The university will update the link of the Rama University Result 2020 at the official website. For more details go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rama University Result Dates 2020
The table below consists of the university schedule. However we will update the schedule on this page when the official notification will be available. Go through all the schedule very carefully so that you won’t miss out on any of the important dates.
|RUET 2020||April 2020|
|RUET Result 2020||June 2020|
Rama University 2020 Result
The exam is conducted every year in order to provide Rama University Admission to the candidates in preferred courses. RUET 2020 result mentions the important details for the candidates. This includes marks secured and the rank provided to the candidate based on their performance in the exam. Note that merely passing the entrance exam will not ensure your admission. The final selection is done by the counselling conducted by the university authorities itself.
The result will be available in an online mode only. The candidates have to provide the necessary credentials in order to get access to Rama University Result 2020. The university will also provide scholarships to the candidates on the basis of their results. For the candidates with a good academic record, the government will provide amount of Rs. 6,600/- annually, as a study scholarship.
Steps To Check RUET Result 2020
We have mentioned below the steps on how to download the Rama University Result. The exam conducting body will release the same in June 2020. Go through the steps carefully to avoid any confusion or inconvenience at the moment.
- Visit the official website of the Rama University www.ramauniversity.ac.in and go to Admission Portal 2020.
- Rama University Result 2020 link is provided at the official website. Click on the Result link.
- Candidate then need to provide the essential details including Registration number and Password in the Result Login section. At the same time, make sure that the credentials provided by you are correct and valid. Otherwise you will not get access to the result.
- The result of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Kindly download the Result PDF and take its print out. It is advised to get multiple copies of the result for future preferences.
- Also, in case there is any form of discrepancy in the result, the candidate can immediately contact the concerned authorities.
- Candidates must be ready with their admit card which contains credentials required, in order to download the result.
Contents Mentioned on Rama University 2020 Result
Candidates should notably check the details mentioned on the scorecard. In case of any issue one can contact the university authorities so as to solve it in as much better way as possible.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Rank secured by the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Important instructions for the candidate.
Procedure After Declaration Of Rama University Result 2020
Together with the Rama University Result the university will also release the cut off list mentioning the closing rank for each course. In addition to that, following are the important points that is the first thing to remember after the declaration of the result. Read very carefully.
- The candidates first have to check whether they have qualified the exam or not. And then see if they have scored enough according to the cut off list.
- The list will mention the details about the counselling procedure for the qualified candidates.
- Candidates have to report at the given counselling venue on time with all the required documents.
- It is important for the candidates to attend the counselling for final seat allotment.
Rama University Counselling 2020
So after the declaration of the Rama University result, the qualified candidates will get a counselling schedule. However, counselling is the last and indeed the most important step of taking admission. Moreover, candidates have to register themselves in the first place. Furthermore, students have to provide the original copies of all the essential documents asked by the authorities. Candidates on the other hand can go through the prospectus of the university before attending the counselling in order to be well aware of all the rules and regulations.
Following is the list of all the essential documents that are to be carried by the candidate on the day of counselling:
- 2 self-attested photograph of the candidate
- High school certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Mark sheet of high school
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam
- Required certificate for the reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Certificate in support of a claim for a sports seat
- Income certificate of the guardian/parent issued by the competent authority
- Candidates also have to submit the Admission Fee at the day of counselling only.
Important Instructions for Rama University Result 2020
- The mode of Rama University 2020 Result will be online.
- The result can be downloaded from the link available at the official website of the university.
- The candidates will have to provide the Registration number and Password in order to get access to their result.
- The result is also mailed directly to the candidate via registered email ID.
- Candidates must check the details mentioned on their scorecard very carefully.
- Additionally, the candidates are advised to take a print out of the Result PDF and can have multiple copies of it.
- The Rama University also announces the semester-wise result of various courses at the same time. Therefore, try to avoid confused.
- To avoid any delay applicant should be well updated with the Result Schedule of the university.