Anna University Hall Ticket 2022 releases for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Exams. However, the admit card is available for all the courses separately. Annamalai University Hall Ticket is available online on its official website. Candidates who are appearing for the AU University Entrance Exam or Semester Exams will be available to download the hall ticket from the website. The Annamalai University Admit Card will be available a week before the date of the exam. Students must download the admit card for the Anna University semester exam. They must carry it on the day of the exam. Without a valid hall ticket, no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the TANCET Anna University Hall Ticket including dates and processes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of AU Semester/ Entrance Hall Ticket 2022
|Name of the Examination||Anna University Exam|
|Category||AU Hall Ticket 2022|
|Type of the Exam||University Entrance and Semester Exams|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Affiliated University||Anna University/Annamalai University|
|Programs||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Date of the Exam||May 2022|
|Date of the availability of AU Hall Ticket 2022||To be Announced Soon|
TANCET Admit Card 2022
TANCET is also known as the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by Annamalai University, Chennai. This Entrance Exam is for admission in Post Graduate Courses such as M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.B.A/MCA etc. Thus, the AU TANCET Hall Ticket will be released in the month of May/June 2022. However, the entrance exam will take place in June/July 2022.
How to Download Annamalai University Hall Ticket?
The Step by Step Process to download the Anna University Admit Card 2022 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Anna University – www.annauniv.edu
- On the Homepage section, there will be a link for the Homepage.
- Click on the admit card link.
- After clicking on the link, the AU PG/UG Admit Card Link will be displayed on the page.
- Then enter your registration number, roll number, date of birth, security code etc.
- The Hall Ticket will be then displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download the admit card.
- Make sure that you carry two to three printouts of the Admit Card.
Anna University Entrance Test Admit Card – Details Available
After downloading the hall ticket the candidates must verify all the details printed on the admit card. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, they must report to the concerned authority. Well, Anna University TANCET Admit Card will carry the following details. Hence, the list of the details are as follows –
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the exam
- The venue of the exam
- Exam Day Guidelines
Documents To Carry Along with the AU Hall Ticket
However, at the time of appearing the entrance exam, the candidate must carry any one of the following Photo Identity Proof.
- Annamalai University Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card etc.
- Lastly, the Candidates who are appearing the semester exam have to carry their College ID Card.
List of the Details Printed on the AU Semester Admit Card 2022
Before, downloading the Admit Card, candidates must check that the hall ticket has the following details printed on it.
- Name of the Examinee
- University Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- AU Hall Ticket Number
- Enrollment/Register Number
- Subject Code and Name of the subject
- Photograph of the examinee
- Date of Birth of the examinee
- Subject-Wise Date of Examination
- AU Examination Center
- AU Exam Center Code with Address
- List of Instructions to be followed.
Therefore, we request the students to check all the details carefully. If in case, there are any discrepancies, then please immediately contact the concerned authority. Therefore, please check the details carefully.
Check Other Related Links
Importance Of Anna University Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket of Annamalai University plays a very important role in the examination. It serves as an Identity Card of the student. However, the admit card will be available online only. Also, the Admit Card for the Entrance Exam and the Semester Exam are both different. Therefore, candidates must check the information, before downloading the hall ticket.
However, the admit card will be available a few days before the exam. So, Candidates must carry the AU 2022 Hall Ticket. Thus, if you are not carrying your AU University Semester Admit Card, then you will not be able to appear the exam.
Important Guidelines for Anna University Hall Ticket
- Firstly, the Admit Card for the Anna University Semester Exams will be available soon. We will mention the dates soon.
- Candidates can download the Hall Ticket from the official website
- However, to download the Admit Card, candidates have to enter their Roll Number, Registration Details, etc.
- To appear the semester exam, the candidate must carry their Hall Ticket and ID Card.
- Go through all the instructions carefully.
- Except for the Anna Hall Ticket, you are not supposed to carry any other items to the exam.
- Lastly, you must reach the examination center 30 minutes before the reporting time.
Thus, these are some of the important instructions that must be followed at the time of Anna University Semester Exams. Hence, these are the complete details of the Anna University Hall Ticket. So, if you have any queries regarding the Entrance Test, then please4 comment on the section below.