SAAT Counselling 2020: SAAT is going to start in the counselling on 11th May 2020. Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan will be responsible for conducting the counselling. The counselling process will be organized in offline mode i.e an individual needs to be physically present for this process. Applicants who will qualify the entrance exam will be able to attend the counselling of SAAT 2020. Furthermore, the concerned authority will grant admission to eligible candidates in Engineering programmes and other professional courses through the counselling. The complete procedure of the SAAT 2020 counselling is given in the article below.
Check Eligibility For SAAT Exam
Important Dates of SAAT 2020 Counselling
Students can refer to the table below in order to have knowledge regarding the events and their corresponding dates. These dates are final as the authority has released the notification regarding the year 2020.
|Exam Date of SOA Admission Test 2020||10th April 2020-3rd May 2020|
|Announcement of Result (B.Tech)||4th May 2020|
|Filling of Choices||5th May-8th May 2020|
|Locking of Choices||5th May-8th May 2020|
|Beginning of the Counselling||11th May 2020|
Procedure of SAAT Counselling 2020
- The exam conducting authority will organize the counselling especially for all the eligible and qualified students based on their rank after the declaration of SAAT Result 2020
- As the first step, candidates have to fill the online choice of B.Tech branch and institute as per their preference. However, these choices must be in order to priority.
- Once the candidate has filled their preferred choices, they have to lock them. In case any individual fails to lock their filled choices then the authority will lock the previously filled choices on behalf of them.
- SOA Authority will then allot seats to aspirants on the basis of the rank obtained, choices filled and availability of seats.
- Those who will be allotted a seat, have to download their Seat Allotment Letter from the official website. Although, without this letter, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent rounds of the counselling.
- Now aspirants need to report at the specified counselling venue with the seat allotment letter and other relevant documents. The date and time of reporting will be mentioned in this letter and it is must for candidates to be present on the given schedule.
- The confirmation of seat allotment status will then be sent to an applicant on his or her registered mobile number.
- Applicants after receiving the confirmation have to go through the verification process. This is done using the documents submitted at the time of reporting
- Therefore, upon successful registration, students have to confirm the allotted seat.
- For this confirmation of the seat, they have to pay a certain amount of counselling fee. This fee has to be paid through Demand Draft in the name of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University which is payable at Bhubaneswar.
Documents Required For Verification
Students need to produce the following list of documents at the time of SAAT Counselling 2020 for verification purpose:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate for passed out students. (Students appearing for class 12th exam should bring their Admit Card)
- SAAT Rank Card 2020
- A valid Photo Identity Proof
- Caste certificate (Applicable for SC/ST candidates)
- Medical Certificate
- Two sets of photocopies of the above documents.
- 2 color passport size photograph.
- Provisional Admission Fee: Demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Payable at Bhubaneswar
SAAT Seat Reservation 2020
There is some percentage of seats which are reserved for different categories. The table below shows the SAAT Seat Reservation 2020:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|