SAAT Counselling 2021: Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan is responsible for conducting the counselling. The counselling process will be organized in offline mode i.e an individual needs to be physically present for this process. Applicants who will qualify for the entrance exam will be able to attend the counselling of SAAT 2021. Furthermore, the concerned authority will grant admission to eligible candidates in Engineering programmes and other professional courses through the counseling. Check the complete procedure of the SAAT 2021 counselling in the article.
Check Eligibility For SAAT Exam
SAAT 2021 Counselling Dates
Students can refer to the table below in order to have knowledge regarding the events and their corresponding dates.
|Announcement of Result (B.Tech)||August 2021|
|Beginning of the Counselling||August 2021|
SAAT Counselling Procedure 2021
- The exam conducting authority will organize the counselling especially for all the eligible and qualified students based on their rank after the declaration of SAAT Result 2021
- As the first step, candidates have to fill the online choice of B.Tech branch and institute as per their preference. However, these choices must be in order of priority.
- Once the candidate has filled their preferred choices, they have to lock them. In case any individual fails to lock their filled choices then the authority will lock the previously filled choices on behalf of them.
- SOA Authority will then allot seats to aspirants on the basis of the rank obtained, choices filled and availability of seats.
- Those who will be allotted a seat, have to download their Seat Allotment Letter from the official website. Although, without this letter, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent rounds of the counselling.
- Now aspirants need to report at the specified counselling venue with the seat allotment letter and other relevant documents. The date and time of reporting will be mentioned in this letter and it is a must for candidates to be present on the given schedule.
- The confirmation of seat allotment status will then be sent to an applicant on his or her registered mobile number.
- Applicants after receiving the confirmation have to go through the verification process.
- Therefore, upon successful registration, students have to confirm the allotted seat.
- For this confirmation of the seat, they have to pay a certain amount of counselling fee. This fee has to be paid through Demand Draft in the name of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University which is payable at Bhubaneswar.
Documents Required for Verification
Students need to produce the following list of documents at the time of SAAT Counselling 2021 for verification purpose:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate for passed out students. (Students appearing for class 12th exam should bring their Admit Card)
- SAAT Rank Card 2021
- A valid Photo Identity Proof
- Caste certificate (Applicable for SC/ST candidates)
- Medical Certificate
- Two sets of photocopies of the above documents.
- 2 color passport size photograph.
- Provisional Admission Fee: Demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Payable at Bhubaneswar
SAAT Seat Reservation 2021
Some percentage of seats are reserved for different categories. The table below shows the SAAT Seat Reservation 2021:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|