Andhra University Exam Time Table 2021: The Controller of Examinations of Andhra University has postponed the exam for PG Semesters. Andhra University Time Table 2021 for AU UG, PG, Degree & distance Education Exam Date releases on its official website. The AU Degree Exam Time Table 2021 for BA BSc BCom 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Semester is given here. There the Controller of Examination has been earlier scheduled the Date of Main and Supplementary Examination for Semester Final Exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, the students who are studying through the School of Distance Education must download the Andhra University Distance Education Time Table. The AUCOE Exam Date Sheet for all Regular Private and Ex-students are scheduled as per the Exam timetable www.aucoe.info.
- The university has postponed the first-semester postgraduate semester exams. The revised schedule will be available soon. Check notifications here.
- Andhra University UG/PG Revised Examinations Time Table April-2021 Released. Click Here
Andhra University Degree Exam Time Table Highlights
|Name of the University||Andhra University|
|Semester||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester|
|Article Type||Andhra University Degree Time Table|
|Revised Date of Examination AU UG PG Courses||July Month|
|Release of the Admit Card||July 2021|
|New Date of issue Andhra University Exam Time Table||–|
|How to download the exam timetable||Online|
How to Download Andhra University 2021 Exam Date Sheet?
Students who are enrolled in the University will have to download the timetable from the official website the university. The steps must be downloaded very carefully by the candidate. Once the timetable is downloaded, the candidate must also save the Timetable so as not to miss any of the important dates and the exam. Find the steps of downloading the Time Table from the points below:
- Visit the official website of Andhra University and go to the examination section.
- Navigate for the Time Table link of the semester exams which will be available as per the scheduled date.
- The Time Table will be available as per the name of the course. Candidates must be careful and must go through the timetable of the course in which they are enrolled and are pursuing.
- Go through the timetable of Andhra University and check the dates and the time of the semester exams.
- Click on the Save button and download the timetable of Andhra University. It is advised that the candidates must get a photocopy of the timetable so as not to miss any of the important dates and the events.
Details Printed on Andhra University Time Table 2021
We are providing the details below which will be mentioned in the Examination Dates of Andhra University. The candidates must go through the details very carefully. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately. Go through the contents of the timetable from below:
- Name of the Course
- Semester Details
- Timing of the exam
- Dates of the exam
- Name of the Papers
- Important Instructions and guidelines regarding the semester exams must be followed by the candidate.
Andhra University UG/PG Exam Time Table
The students who have applied for Andhra University Admission 2021 must check the Exam Date sheet for various courses. Candidates studying in this university need to check the Andhra University UG PG Exam Time Table 2021 for exam purposes. Andhra University follows the Semester System and conducts exams twice a year. Generally, Odd Semester Exams take place in the Oct/Nov month and Even Sem Exam held in May/June month. The controller of examination has announced the Pre-exam formalities, like, AU UG PG Degree Time Table, Hall Ticket, Model Papers & Exam Pattern for Semester Exams. The Andhra University Hall Ticket will be available online on the official website a week prior to the exam.
Andhra University Distance Education Time Table
Andhra University is one of the well-known universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Along with the regular courses, the School of Distance Education of Andhra University also offers degree courses in distance mode. The University offers various Graduate and post-graduate degree programs. Therefore, the students must download the Andhra University Distance Education Exam Time Table The AU offers courses like BA, B.Com, BSC, and PG courses like MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and other courses.
The university offers affiliation to a large number of colleges in Andhra Pradesh state. Yearly, a large number of students are undergoing education from the AU. The academic examinations have been organized in the month of July/August for all the courses and the results will be out in May month. Students can keep visiting the Andhra University portal on a frequent basis to check the updates regarding the date sheets and the results.
Importance of Andhra University Time Table 2021
The students who have filled the Andhra University Application Form 2021 must also check the Time Table. The Andhra University Time Table is beneficial for the students to know the exam date and time. Students can use the Andhra University Exam Time Table to prepare the study schedules for the preparation of the examinations. AU Time Table will help the students to know the exam time and date so that students can report to the exam centre in time without delay. The timetable can also be checked to know the number of days gap between the exams.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
Students appearing for the exam must instructions mentioned on the hall ticket. These instructions are mentioned by the university to conduct the examinations without any problem. Check below for the instructions.
- Report to the exam centre 15 minutes earlier before the commencement of the exam. No students will be permitted inside the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and college id card on each day of the exam.
- Mobile Phone, Paper, book, bags, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not disturb or argue with the examiner during the exam.
Andhra University Hall Ticket 2021
Andhra University releases the hall ticket online. Students can even collect the hall ticket from the office of the controller of the examination. It is informed that the university will not provide the hall ticket individually to the students. Students should make sure to collect or download the hall ticket before appearing for the exam. In case of any error in the hall ticket inform the COE immediately. Students should carry their hall tickets on each day of the exam. The hall ticket of each student will be verified by the examiner during the exam. Display your hall ticket when asked to do so. Do not damage or write anything on the hall ticket.