Solapur University Time Table 2020 has been released. The exam will be conducted offline and online as per the comfort of the candidates. The exam timing is of 1.5 Hours. Candidates can check the latest updates regarding the Examinations here. The Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University is the main conducting body for Solapur University Admission. The date sheet is available online on its official website. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can check the Solapur University Exam Scheme. The time table carries all the necessary information about the exam such as date, time, general instructions. So, in this article, we have provided complete details about Solapur University Exam Time Table PDF. Therefore, go through all the details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University has released the Revised Exam Time Table for B.A, BSc, B.Com. M.Com, and various other courses (Regular and External) students. The exam will take place from 5th October 2020 to 31st October 2020. Click Here to check the timetable.
Solapur University Draft and Final Time Table- Dates
The University will soon release the revised SU examination dates for all the UG and PG Courses. The dates that were released before has been postponed due to COVID-19. However, only those candidates will be eligible to appear the Solapur University Exam, who have the minimum required attendance as per the University Rules and Regulations. So, candidates can click on the respective course link to download the Exam Schedule.
Download SU Draft and Final Exam Date Sheet – UG and PG Courses
|UG and PG Courses||Exam Time Table PDF Download Link|
|B.A (Semester 1 to 6)||–|
|B.Com (Semester 1 to 6)||–|
|BSc (Semester 1 to 6)||–|
You can also download the Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University Exam Time Table at – su.digitaluniversity.ac
How to Check Solapur University 2020 Time Table PDF?
So, the step by step process to download the Solapur University Time Table is as follows-
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Then, click on the exam time table available on the homepage.
- Select your course program and download the Exam Scheme of SU Digital University.
- Lastly, take the printout of the exam time table pdf for tracking down the dates.
Details Printed on Solapur University Exam Schedule PDF
After downloading the SU Digital University Exam Date Sheet PDF, you can see the following details –
- Center of the examination
- College Abbreviation
- Name of the Semester
- Day and Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Subject Name
Also, the Solapur University Time Table 2020 will be available for both SU Old and New CBCS Syllabus along with the Examination Center. Therefore, make sure that you check all the details carefully. The Solapur University Semester Examination will take place in various shifts – (8:30 am to 11:00 am, 10 am to 12:30 pm, and 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm).
Important Instructions printed on SU Digital University Exam Time Table
Candidates who are appearing the examination must follow all the instructions that are mentioned below –
- Firstly, the students must reach the examination center 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, Pendrive, etc.
- The students must mention the code numbers on the Answer Booklet with the name of the subject.
- Also, write the code numbers on the Junior Supervisor Report and related documents.
- The Examination Center for all the courses may vary. According to the strength of the students, the Solapur University Exam Center will be changed before the exams.
- Candidates can use a stencil, and also calculators are also allowed for Numerical Calculations. The University will not supply calculators.
- The External Candidates must check their Examination Seat Numbers as well as the “Place of the Examination” on the Notice Board of the University.
- The Solapur University Exam Time Table PDF will release 10 to 12 days before the date of the exam. Therefore, we advise the students to check the website regularly.
- The seating arrangement is made date-wise and subject-wise. Therefore, we request the candidates to check the seat arrangement a day before the exam.
Solapur University Exam Centers 2020
The Examination Center for the Solapur University UG and PG Exam 2020 is different for all the courses. Therefore, make sure that you check all the details carefully. The details of the Solapur University Exam Center will be available on the Admit Card of the University. However, we have provided a few exam centers list as per the place.
|Exam Center||College/University Name||College Abbreviation|
|Solapur||Walchand College of Arts and Science||WCS|
|H.N College of Commerce||HN|
|SSA’s Arts and Commerce College||SSA|
|DAV Velankar Commerce College||DAV|
|V.G Shivdare College||VGS|
|A.R Burla Mahila Vidyalaya||ARBM|
|Wadala||Lokmangal Science and Entrepreneurship College||LOK|
|Natepute||S.M. ShankarraoMohite-Patil College||SMSMPM|
|Madha||Arts & Commerce College||ACCM|
|Kurduwadi||K.N Bhise College||KNB|
|Mohol||D.S Garad Mahavidyalaya||DSG|
Solapur University Exam Admit Card 2020
Candidates who will be appearing the examination must download the Solapur University, Admit Card. The University releases the Hall Ticket online on its official website. So, to download the Exam Admit Card, the candidates have to provide their Enrollment Number and Password. Thus, the SU Hall Ticket will release a few days before the date of the exam.
Details Printed on the Solapur University Exam Admit Card
Soon after downloading the hall ticket, the candidates must check that the following details must be printed on their examination hall ticket. If there is any discrepancy, then you must immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
- Name of the Course with Semester Information
- PRN Number
- Gender of the candidate
- Seat Number
- Space for Photo and Signature of the candidate
- Name of the student
- PWD Status
- Venue or Exam Center details
- Exam and Paper Name
- Date and Time of the examination
- Supervisor Signature
- Signature and Seal of the Principal Coordinator
Also, the Candidates must note that the Admit Card will be valid only if it is signed by the principal co-ordinator. Therefore, make sure that you keep the SU Examination Hall Ticket safe for each exam session. The Solapur University Result will release soon after the completion of the exam.
So, these are the complete details of Solapur University Time Table 2020. So, if you have any queries regarding the Exam Session, then please comment on the section below.