Andhra University will release its result in the month of December 2019. The APRCET Result 2019 will be released in the online mode on the official website of the Andhra University. In order to check the results, the candidates need to go to the official website of the university, and then click on the given link of the result. Then the candidates will have to fill in the required credentials in the given blanks. Post that, the screen would display the scorecard of the respective candidate. The candidate, then, has to take a printout of 1 copy of the scorecard for future purposes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While filling the details, in order to check the results, the candidate must make sure that the information being provided is absolutely correct. In case of any wrong information is provided, then it can stop the candidate from accessing his/her results. After releasing the results, the universities will conduct the counselling sessions for the candidates who clear the Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test 2019.
APRCET Response Sheet 2019 Released!
AURCET Objection Format 2019 Released!
APRCET 2019 Preliminary Answer Key 2019 Released!
AURCET Result Release Date 2019
The AURCET Result will be declared on December 2019. The candidates, who will take the examination must be updated with all the dates. Skipping any of the dates can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. To know more about the schedule of AURCET Results 2019, the candidates should refer to the following table:
|AURCET 2019 Exam Dates||08-12 November 2019|
|Release of Preliminary Answer Key||14th November 2019 (Released)|
|Release of Objection Format||14 November 2019|
|Release of Response Sheet||14th November 2019|
|Release of Result||December 2019|
Steps to Download AURCET/ APRCET Result
There are some particular steps which the candidate needed to follow while downloading the AURCET Result. Skipping or un-following of any steps can lead to stopping the candidate from accessing his/her APRCET Result 2019. The steps, which are needed to be followed in order to access the scorecard of AURCET are:
- The very first step to go to the official website of Andhra University, I.e. http://www.audoa.
- Then the candidate needs to look for AURCET Result 2019 and then search for the link of the course applied for.
- Then the candidate needs to click on the link. After clicking on the link, the screen will display a login section in which the candidates need to fill the required login details. The aspirants need to make sure that the information that they are providing in the login section is absolutely correct. Filling of incorrect details can lead to stopping the candidates from accessing their scorecard.
- After providing all the details in the login section, the screen will display the scorecard.
- The candidates need to make sure the details mentioned in the scorecard is appropriate. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authorities.
- Print several copies of the result.
How to Download APRCET Answer Key?
- Click on the link of the answer key mentioned in this article.
- Hit on the name of the subject.
- The Answer Key will be reflected in a PDF Format.
- Cross-check all the answers.
- Download and print the answer key for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in the AURCET/ APRCET Scorecard 2019
The AURCET Scorecard contains several important details of the candidates. Before downloading the scorecard, the candidate needs to make sure that all the information mentioned in the scorecard is appropriate. In case any inappropriate information is there, then the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The details, which will be mentioned in the Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test Scorecard 2019 are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks secured in AUCET 2019.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
There are some important instructions related to AURCET 2019 Results. It is mandatory for the candidate to follow all the instructions. Unfollowing of any instructions can lead to stopping the candidate from accessing his/her Result. The instructions, which are needed to keep in mind are:
- Candidates should make sure that while providing their login details in the login section, the information provided is absolutely correct. Any kind of error can stop the candidate from accessing their scorecard.
- The candidates should be aware of the result dates after they have taken the Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test 2019.
- If the candidate has not scored marks as per the required marks, they will not be considered eligible to take admission in the course they aspire for.
- The candidates, who clear AURCET 2019 will have to attend the counselling session.
AURCET Counselling 2019
After releasing the APRCET Result 2019, the Andhra University will conduct the counselling sessions.=. The candidates, who have cleared the Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test 2019 have to attend the counselling session. It is mandatory for the candidate to attend the counselling session. One must note that no candidate will get the call/message for the counselling session. The candidate himself/herself needs to check the same on the official website of the Andhra University. In the counselling session, the candidates will get a chance to select the colleges as per their choice.
Documents Which are Needed to Bring During Counselling for Verification
The candidates need to bring some documents along with them to the counselling sessions. If the candidate fails to bring the same, then he/she will not be allowed to attend the counselling sessions. The documents, which are needed to bring are:
- Post Graduate Degree / Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Marks statements of Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate has last studied (candidates who have studied in A.U. should also submit T.C. and C.C. at the time of admission).
- Migration Certificate for those candidates who have studied from institutes other than A.U.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for earlier seven years of the qualifying examination, whichever is applicable (For Full-Time candidates only).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the valid authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Income Certificate (valid for one year only), in the case of M.Phil / Ph.D. (Full-Time) candidates.
- 4 attested recent passport size Photos.
- The candidates pursuing admission under Physically Handicapped quota should produce the relevant certificate.
- Physical fitness certificate for all applicants.
- Service certificate and No objection certificate from the employer in the prescribed format (for part-time programmes only).
- Two sets of Photocopies of all the above certificates.