JEECUP Result is released on 20th June 2019. Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEEC, UP) has released the official brochure for the UPJEE 2019. JEECUP 2019 (UPJEE Polytechnic) is a state level entrance test. Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh conducts this exam. This exam is also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). UPJEE Polytechnic JEECUP 2019 exam is to provide admission in engineering, technology, pharmacy, and other diploma courses. Various polytechnic institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education, U.P consider the JEECUP scores to offer admission in polytechnic courses. Here we are providing details about JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) including the application form, dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Examination conducting authority has announced the Result of JEECUP 2019 on 20th June 2019. The candidates need to provide their credentials in order to check their score.
The Unofficial Answer Key of JEECUP Code E1 is available. The applicants who appeared for the exam can go through the Answer Key from below.
The Unofficial Answer Key of JEECUP Group A is released. The candidates who appeared for the exam can cross check their answers from the released Answer key.
Find JEECUP Unofficial Answer Key 2019 here.
To Read the official Brochure – Click Here
JEECUP 2019 Exam Date
In the table given below, candidates can check the schedule of JEECUP. Candidates can check few changes in the schedule of JEECUP 2019.
|1.||JEECUP 2019 Application Form||20th December 2018|
|2.||Last date to fill the application form||31st March 2019 (Extended)|
|3.||Correction in the application form||1st April to 4th April 2019|
|4.||Availability of JEECUP Admit Card 2019||17th May 2019|
|5.||JEECUP 2019 exam date||26th May 2019 (Announced)|
|official answer key of JEECUP||15th June (5:00 PM)|
|6.||Declaration of JEECUP 2019 result||20th June 2019|
|7.||Counselling dates||To be announced later|
About JEECUP 2019
|Name of the examination||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic)|
|Acronym||UPJEE 2019 (Polytechnic)/ JEECUP 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Scheme of Examination||Admission Criteria to Diploma/ Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering Technology and Management Programs|
|Participating Institutes||Polytechnic Institutes|
|Affiliation||Board of Technical Education U P|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Mode|
|Language setup||English and Hindi|
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have provided the eligibility criteria of various courses offered under JEECUP 2019 exam:
|Group||Courses||Minimum Eligibility||Subject wise question percentage for Examination|
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35 % marks||Maths-50%|
Physics & Chemistry-50%
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/ appeared with Agriculture. & Minimum 35% marks or Agriculture Subject in 12th.||Maths-50%, Physics, Chemistry &|
|C||Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35 % marks||English & Hindi comprehension – 20%|
Reasoning & Intelligency-50%
|D||1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed/ appeared (Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th)||English & Hindi comprehension –|
Reasoning & Intelligency -35%
Numerical Ability -10%
General Awareness -25%
|2. Library & Information Science||12th passed/ appeared||English & Hindi comprehension – 30%|
Reasoning & Intelligency -35%
Numerical Ability -10%
General Awareness -25%
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Passed in 10+2 with Physic and Chemistry as compulsory subject with Math/ Biology (Zoology and Botany)||Physics & Chemistry -50% Biology or Maths-50%|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc. passed/ appeared with Biology, Chemistry/ Biochemistry||Chemistry – 50%|
Botany – 25%
|G||Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate in any discipline (passed/ appeared)||English comprehension – 20% Numerical Ability -15% Reasoning –|
30% General Intelligency -20% General Awareness -15%
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||12th passed/ appeared with 35% marks||Reasoning & Logical Discussion- 25%, Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude-25%, English- 25%|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects||Physics & Chemistry-50%|
JEECUP 2019 Application Form
The JEECUP 2019 application form was released in online mode from 20th December 2018. The last date to apply was 31st March 2019. The candidate has to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- for general & OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC & ST candidates. Aadhaar card will be mandatory to fill the application. Candidates need to upload the scanned images of documents at the time of application form filling. After filling up all the details, candidates need to click on “submit”. After clicking on the submit button, applicants will not be allowed to edit the application form.
All the relevant details that need to be filled in along with the uploading of photograph and signature is to be done from the official website of the UPJEE 2019 (Polytechnic). The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take the printout of Confirmation Page and keep it for reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) council.
JEECUP Application Fee 2019
The application fee payment can be made either by Net Banking/credit/debit card or other modes available in payment page; or by depositing fee in cash in the any branch of State Bank of India/ ICICI as selected by the candidate, through e-challan generated during the online filling of application form. In case of an unsuccessful transaction, the amount is refunded within 15 days. Candidate should register charge back request to his/ her bank’s helpline.
- Before filling up the application form, the candidate should have a scanned image of his/ her photograph and signature.
- These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form.
- The photograph should be colored with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it.
- It should be without cap or goggles.
- Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- Photograph should not be older than 3 months. Candidates may keep 10 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination, Seat Allocation Process and Admission.
Steps to fill up the JEECUP 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate will provide Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Details, identification document/ number and Password, Security Answer etc.
- Fill domicile, category, sub category, group, exam centre choices and minimum qualifying examination details etc.
- After completing Step 2, photograph and signature to be uploaded
- After completing Step 1, 2 and 3 proceed for payment through Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card/ e-challan.
- On successful completion of Step 4 (payment of examination fee), he/she take a printout of confirmation.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2019: Candidates who have applied for JEECUP 2019 must go through the JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern. Exam pattern provide detailed information related to question pattern, marking scheme, number of question, subject combination dates.
|1.||Mode of exam||Offline (pen-paper test) mode|
|2.||Type of question||One paper for each group having 100 objective|
|3.||Choice of Medium of Question Papers:||All Examination papers are printed in two columns, one in Hindi and other in English Medium.|
|4.||Duration of the exam||3 hours|
|5.||Weightage of question paper||The test paper will be consisting questions of as per table 2.9.2 & 2.9.3, and all questions will have equal weightage.|
|6.||Marking Scheme||4 marks will be allotted for correct answer|
1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
The JEECUP 2019 Admit Card is released on 17th May 2019 in online mode. To download the JEECUP 2019 admit card, candidates need to enter valid login credentials. On entering the valid login credentials, admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates need to save, download and take the printout of the admit card. On the examination day, candidates need to carry two printouts of admit card. Along with the admit card one valid identity proof is also needed to be carried. Admit card contains details like the name of exam center and address, date, and timings of the exam, name of the applicant, category, gender, father’s name, and other important instructions.
Candidates must check the Admit Card carefully. In case of any discrepancy from the originally filled online application form data, then they ought to communicate to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) Council immediately for necessary action. The issuance of the UPJEE/JEECUP 2019 Admit Card is subject to the candidate fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria.
Important Instructions for JEECUP Admit card 2019
- The examination rooms/ hall will be opened one hour before the commencement of the test.
- A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Council shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Center after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only.
- Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- Ten minutes before the commencement of the paper, each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet placed inside it.
- Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only..
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Document, Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of the calculator.
JEECUP 2019 Answer Key
Within one week of JEECUP exam 2019, the official authority will release the answer key of all the questions asked in the exam. Candidates who took the JEECUP 2019 exam can match their responses with the answer keys. With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to estimate the marks that he/she is going to score in the exam. The candidates must follow the marking scheme of JEECUP 2019. Now, calculate the number of correct responses and multiply it with by 4. Multiply all the negative responses by 1. Now, subtract both the numbers. You will get the score. Through JEECUP 2019 answer key, students can calculate their rough marks.
UP Polytechnic/ JEECUP 2019 Result
The official authority will release the JEECUP Result in online mode on 20th June 2019. The link of JEECUP result 2019 will be active here. Applicants who took the JEECUP 2019 exam in offline mode (pen-paper test) mode can download the result. To download the result of JEECUP 2019, candidates need to enter the valid JEECUP roll number. On entering the login credentials, UP Polytechnic result 2019 will be displayed on the screen. The result will reflect the marks obtained, subject-wise marks, name, category, gender etc.
JEECUP Counselling 2019
The counselling of JEECUP based on the merit rank and marks scored by the candidates, the official authority will allot the seats to the qualified candidates. The counselling is in multiple rounds. Candidates need to register themselves in order to participate in the counselling procedure. They need to choose the colleges from the available options as per their preference. Based on the availability of seat, reservation criteria marks obtained, stream opted, qualifying percentile, seats will be alloted to the participating polytechnic colleges of UP.
The authorities will verify the documents on the final admission day. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category and Subcategory (if any) of the candidate. On failing to produce any of the authentic documents, the candidate will not be considered for admission. SC, ST, OBC and PwD, MP, FF candidates will be required to produce original certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of Seat Allocation Process as well as at the time of admission, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
JEECUP 2019 Seat Reservation
Government of Uttar Pradesh has reserved seats for all the courses in each and every stream for the reserved category candidates. Students belonging to the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class are considered as the reserved category. Candidate needs to mention their respective category during application form filling. Reserved category candidate needs to have a valid supporting document to prove their category. They need to produce/ submit the reservation criteria supporting document in the prescribed format at the time of reporting. These reserved categories are as follows:
|A. Vertical Reservations:|
|S. No||Category||Percentage of seat reserved|
|1.||Other Backward Classes (OBC) if they belong to Non Creamy Layer (NCL)||27%|
|2.||Scheduled Castes (SC)||21%|
|3.||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
|B. Horizontal Reservations:|
|1.||Persons with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|3.||Ward of Military personnel||5%|
|4.||Girl Candidates of All Categories||20%|
Documents Required For UP Polytechnic/ JEECUP Counselling
The candidates must bring the following documents on the admission day.
- JEECUP 2019 Hall Ticket
- JEECUP Rank card 2019
- Passing certificate of 10th Standard
- Marksheet of Intermediate
- Marksheet of SSC
- JEECUP Counselling letter
- Certificate of passing from Intermediate
- Category or Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Valid govt. ID proof
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Migration certificate.
Fee for Admission: Courses and institute wise fee detail is given below.
|S. No.||Institute Type||Course Type||Total Fee|
|3||Private||a. Diploma in Pharmacy||45000|
|b. Courses of 3 year duration||30150|
|c. Diploma in Architecture Assistantship||30250|
Important Instructions for JEECUP 2019
- The candidate must fill the JEECUP Application Form in an online mode. Candidates will not have the provision of applying via offline mode.
- The application forms must be authentic as available on the official website of JEECUP 2019
- Application invitations are strictly on the basis of the JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidate must fill the Application Form successfully. An applicant also has to pay the Application Fee to submit the form.
- Payment of the application fee will include bank charges.
- The candidates should select the cities of examination as per their choice of Group A or Group B to I and K1 to K8 or both examinations shift (Group A and Group B to I and K1 to K8) of UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2019.
- If the candidates are applying for both examinations shift (Group A and Group B to I and K1 to K8) he/she must select the same district for the examination centre.
- Candidates must only submit one application form per session. The candidate must not submit more than one JEECUP Application Form.
- Candidates must not send any hard copies of the JEECUP Application Form to the authorities.
- There will be a provision for the candidates to be able to check the status of their respective UPJEE 2019 Application Form.
- The candidates must have their own personal and valid email id. They are also advised to have their own mobile number.
- The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use which they have furnished in the application form .
If you have any doubt related to this topic, then please write us in the comment box given below.