AIAPGET Admit Card 2019: The admit card of AIAPGET The Hall Ticket is now available on the official website of AIAPGET. The last date to download the Hall Ticket is 14th July 2019. The candidate must bring the Admit Card to the examination hall. If the authority finds anyone without the admit card, then it will not allow him/her to sit in the examination. The candidates will have to download and print the admit card and then paste his/her passport size photograph on the space provided on the admit card. The candidate must make sure that the photograph he/she pastes on the admit card is of the specifications as per decided by the authority.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Thus, In This Article, we have provided complete details about AIAPGET 2019 Hall Ticket, dates, steps, etc.
AIAPGET Admit Card 2019 Date
The Official Dates of AIAPGET 2019 Hall Ticket is released by the Ministry of AYUSH. Candidates can now check the dates. The Last Date of the Application correction facility is 26th June 2019. Candidates can download the hall ticket by 30th June 2019. However, candidates can check all the dates here.
|Release of AIAPGET Admit Card 2019||30th June 2019|
|AIAPGET 2019 Examination||14th July 2019|
AIAPGET Admit Card 2019
Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) will be releasing the Admit Card of AIAPGET 2019 will be released by 30th June 2019. The authorities will release the Admit card on the official website of the examination conducting body. The candidates will have to bring the admit card to the examination centers. Not bringing the admit card will lead to not allowing the candidates to sit in the examination. In order to download the admit card, the candidates will have to open the official website of the exam conducting body and then hit the link of the admit card. The candidate must paste their passport size photograph on the Admit Card. The photograph has to be of the following specifications and conditions:
Download AIAPGET Admit Card 2019
- Specifications- 35×45 mm and it must cover at least 75% of the face and head of the candidate.
- The photograph background must be very light-colored.
- The photograph must display a full front view of the face of the candidate. The candidate must be looking directly into the camera with a neutral expression in the photograph.
- The candidate must avoid reflection or shadow on his/her face with red eyes in the photograph.
- The photograph has to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The photograph must not have scratches and stains.
Steps to Download AIAPGET Admit Card 2019
The steps to Download AIAPGET AYUSH Admit Card 2019 are:
- Open the official website of the examination conducting authority.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- Fill in the required credentials in the login section.
- Check all the details.
- Print the admit card.
- Paste a photograph on the admit card.
AIAPGET Mock Test 2019
The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test will place on 14th July 2019. Therefore, candidates must start their preparation hard. For that reason, the authority has released a link for the Mock Test. In this Mock Test, you can find the previous year question sets. This AIAPGET Mock Test 2019 will guide you well through the preparation. The Link to appear the Mock test is available here.
How to Appear the AIAPGET 2019 Mock Sample Test?
The step by step procedure to take the All India Ayush Mock Test is as follows-
- Click on the Link provided here
- Now log in using dummy details and
- Accept the declaration. Go through the instructions carefully
- Attempt the Questions now.
Documents to be brought to the Examination Hall
The candidate has to carry certain documents to the examination hall. If the candidate fails to bring the documents to the test center, then he/she will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The documents, which are to be brought to the examination hall are:
- Two copies of the AIAPGET Admit Card 2019.
- ID Proof (The ID Proof one brings in the examination hall must be brought at the time of examination hall too).
- Self-Attested copies of Authorized Photo ID.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card 2019
The NTA AIAPGET Hall Ticket will be containing the important details related to the candidate and the exam as well. The candidate is expected to carefully take a look at it and make sure that the same is correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must approach the examination authorities.
The details on AIAPGET Admit Card 2019 are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Day of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Center
Check- KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2019
AIAPGET Exam Centres 2019
The NTA Unani AIAPGET 2019 will be conducted all over India in particular exam centers. The candidate must choose the examination centers as per his/her convenience. Go through the examination center list from below.
- Delhi NCR
Here are some of the important instructions that are related to the AIAPGET Hall Ticket 2019.
- The AIAPGET Admit Card will release in an online mode.
- Candidates can download their website from the official website.
- The AIAPGET 2019 Hall Ticket will comprise of all the details of the candidate and exam.
- The candidates must reach at least 30 minutes prior to the time of the examination.
- The candidates will have to bring some documents to the examination hall.
- The candidate cannot sit for the exam without the documents.
- The candidates must carry the ID Proof containing the same name as per on the registration form.
- In case the name of the candidates change because of certain reasons, i.e., marriage, divorce, etc, then he/she will have to bring the documentary proof of the same to the examination hall.
Check – BVP M.Sc Nursing 2019
Hence, the Admit Card is a mandatory document. You need to carry the hall ticket and ID Proof with the admit card. Thus, you will not be able to appear the exam without the card. So, if you have any queries regarding the exam, then comment here below.