AIAPGET Admit Card 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for issuing the hall ticket to the eligible students. It will further only be issued to students who would submit the application form on time. Further, the AIAPGET 2021 hall ticket is one of the most important documents as it contains all the necessary details about the candidate and the exam. Thus, the students will have to carry a hardcopy of it along to the exam hall. Candidates will have to login first by entering the registration ID and Password to download the hall ticket. Furthermore, the students should keep the AIAPGET Admit Card 2021 safe even after the exam for future references. For more details about the hall ticket, steps to download, importance, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
The AYUSH Entrance Test Hall Ticket will be available in online mode only and wouldn’t be sent through post or any other medium. In addition, the exam centre address, exam time, date, and other details are mentioned in it. It is advised to check all the details on the admit card carefully before downloading it. In case of any discrepancies, immediately contact the authorities. Moreover, the students should be aware of all the complete schedule of admission activities. The official dates are not out yet. However, the tentative dates are mentioned in the table given below.
|Online registration will commence from||– January 2021 –|
|Last date for registration||– January 2021 –|
|Application form correction window||– February 2021 –|
|Admit card issuance date||– April 2021 –|
|AIAPGET exam date||– April 2021 –|
|Availability of Answer Keys||– May 2021 –|
|Result Announcement||– May 2021 –|
How To Download NTA AIAPGET Hall Ticket 2021?
As mentioned above, the hall ticket will be available in online mode only. Hence, to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty in downloading the admit card, the step by step guide is provided below. The steps to download the AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card are as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of AIAPGET 2021. However, the direct link to login and download hall ticket will be provided here as well.
- On the homepage, enter your login credentials in the login section. Then submit the details and you will be logged in.
- Further, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Moreover, all the details present on the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the authorities.
- If all the details are correct, then click on the download icon and save it.
- Further, take a printout of it as the hardcopy has to be taken along to the exam hall.
After taking out a printout of the admit card, candidates are supposed to paste a photograph on it. Further, the photograph should be as per the prescribed specifications. The specifications as per the NTA are mentioned below.
At least 75% of the face and neck should be visible
White/ very light
The natural skin tone of candidates should be visible
View of face
What is the Importance of AIAPGET Admit Card 2021?
AIAPGET 2021 Hall Ticket is considered as the most important document due to the details that are mentioned in it. It is basically an entry pass without which, no student is allowed to enter the exam hall. In addition, it is also required for admission processes. Moreover, the details that you will be able to find in your admit card are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre Address
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Exam Day Guidelines
NTA AYUSH Mock Test 2021
The authorities provide the Online AIAPGET Mock Test facility for allowing the students to get comfortable with the computer-based test set-up. It will also help the students in having a better understanding of the exam pattern. By solving the mock tests, students will be able to find out their weak areas. Thus, it contributes a lot to the preparation process. Furthermore, the steps to take the mock test are mentioned below.
How to take the AIAPGET Online Mock Test?
- The link to take the mock test will be provided in the article as soon as it will be activated.
- Candidates need to then login by entering the necessary details.
- Further, go through the instructions carefully and accept the declaration.
- Then the questions will appear on the screen and you can start the mock test.
Documents Required at AIAPGET Exam Centre
There are a few other documents that have to be carried along with the admit card. These documents help the invigilator in verifying that the registered student has appeared for the test. Furthermore, the documents to be carried along to the exam centre are as follows:
- A Proof of Name Change (If Applicable)
- A valid Photo ID, which was mentioned during the registration process. In addition, make sure that the name mentioned on the Photo ID is the same as that on the admit card.
- A self-attested copy of the Photo ID
- Latest Passport Size Photograph that has to be pasted on the hall ticket.
All India AYUSH Exam Day Guidelines
The Exam Day Guidelines for AIAPGET 2021 will be mentioned in the admit card. Candidates should read go through all the guidelines to avoid inconvenience. The prescribed exam guidelines are as follows:
- Do not forget to take all the necessary documents along to the exam centre.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the given time. After the stipulated time no student will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Do not carry any electronic item or handwritten notes to the exam centre.
AIAPGET Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Ques: Will I receive the hall ticket through the post?
Ans: No, the admit card can be downloaded from the NTA Official Website only.
Ques: What all details will be mentioned in the admit card?
Ans: The details that will be there on the hall ticket are the candidates’ name, roll number, category, exam centre address, exam date, and time.
Ques: Can I sit for the exam if I forgot to bring the admit card to the exam hall?
Ans: No, it is important to have to hall ticket. Note that under no circumstances a student will be allowed to sit for the test without a hall ticket.
Ques: Do I need to keep the admit card safe even after the AIAPGET exam?
Ans: Yes, the hall ticket will be required for future references. Hence, you must keep it safe even after the exam.
Ques: What documents do I need to carry along to the exam centre?
Ans: The documents you must carry along are a valid Photo ID (which was mentioned during the registration process), a self-attested copy of the Photo ID, and a Latest Passport Size Photograph.