AIAPGET Admit Card 2020: NTA has announced the AIAPGET 2020 Exam Date, i.e 28th September 2020. The admit card will thus be released soon via online mode. The Hall Ticket will be available on the official website of AIAPGET. Note that the release of hall ticket has been delayed due to the spread of COVID-19. The AIAPGET Admit Card is a mandatory document. The candidates will have to download and print the admit card and then paste his/her passport size photograph on the space provided on the admit card. The candidate must make sure that the photograph he/she paste on the admit card must satisfy the specifications. Thus, In This Article, we have provided complete details about AIAPGET 2020 Hall Ticket, dates, steps, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Considering the proposal of MHRD, the Ministry of Home Affairs has agreed to conduct the AIAPGET 2020 in September 2020. The Exam will thus now be conducted on 28th September 2020. Candidates must check concerned websites for updates.
- AIAPGET 2020 will be conducted on 29th August 2020 (Saturday) from 10 AM to 12 PM for subjects such as Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha. Further, the hall ticket will be released 15 days before the exam, i.e 14th August 2020 tentatively. Check concerning websites frequently for updates.
AIAPGET Admit Card 2020 Dates
The Official Dates of AIAPGET AYUSH 2020 Hall Ticket is released by the Ministry of AYUSH. Candidates can now check the dates. The official dates are available down below. Candidates are advised to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
|Release of AIAPGET Admit Card|
|AIAPGET Examination||28th September 2020|
AIAPGET Admit Card 2020
Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy), NTA will be releasing the Admit Card of AIAPGET 2020. The Admit Card will be available from 1st April 2019. The authorities will release the Admit Card on the official website- www.ntaaiapget.nic.in. The candidates will have to bring the admit card to the examination centers. Not bringing the admit card will lead to not allowing the candidates to sit in the examination. In order to download the admit card, the candidates will have to open the official website of the exam conducting body and then hit the link of the admit card. The candidate must paste their passport size photograph on the Admit Card.
The photograph has to be of the following specifications and conditions:
- Specifications- 35×45 mm and it must cover at least 75% of the face and head of the candidate.
- The photograph background must be very light-colored.
- The photograph must display a full front view of the face of the candidate. The candidate must be looking directly into the camera with a neutral expression in the photograph.
- The candidate must avoid reflection or shadow on his/her face with red eyes in the photograph.
- The photograph has to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The photograph must not have scratches and stains.
How to Download AIAPGET 2020 Hall Ticket?
The steps to Download AIAPGET AYUSH Admit Card 2020 are:
- Open the official website of the examination conducting authority.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- Fill in the required credentials in the login section.
- Check all the details.
- Download and take the printout of the hall ticket.
AIAPGET Mock Test 2020
The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test will place on 29th April 2019. Therefore, candidates must start their preparation hard. For that reason, the authority has released a link for the Mock Test. In this Mock Test, you can find the previous year question sets. This AIAPGET Mock Test will guide you well through the preparation. The Link to appear the Mock test is available here.
How to Appear the AIAPGET 2020 Mock Sample Test?
The step by step procedure to take the All India Ayush Mock Test is as follows-
- Click on the link provided here
- Now log in using dummy details and
- Accept the declaration. Go through the instructions carefully
- Attempt the Questions now.
Documents to be brought to the Examination Hall
The candidate has to carry certain documents to the examination hall. If the candidate fails to bring the documents to the test center, then he/she will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The documents, which are to be brought to the examination hall are:
- Two copies of the AIAPGET Admit Card 2020.
- ID Proof (The ID Proof one brings in the examination hall must be brought at the time of examination hall too).
- Self-Attested copies of Authorized Photo ID.
Details Mentioned in the AYUSH AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
The NTA AIAPGET Hall Ticket will be containing the important details related to the candidate and the exam as well. The candidate is expected to carefully take a look at it and make sure that the same is correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must approach the examination authorities.
The details on AIAPGET Admit Card 2020 are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Day of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Center
AIAPGET Exam Centres 2020
The NTA Unani AIAPGET 2020 will be conducted all over India in particular exam centers. The candidate must choose the examination centers as per his/her convenience. Go through the examination center list below. Thus, the AIAPGET Admit Card 2020 will carry the complete details of the exam centers. So, here is the list of the exam centers in which the AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Exam takes place.
- Delhi NCR
Here are some of the important instructions that are related to the AIAPGET Hall Ticket 2019.
- The AIAPGET Admit Card will release in an online mode.
- Candidates can download their website from the official website.
- The AIAPGET 2020 Hall Ticket will comprise of all the details of the candidate and exam.
- The candidates must reach at least 30 minutes prior to the time of the examination.
- The candidates will have to bring some documents to the examination hall.
- The candidate cannot sit for the exam without the documents.
- The candidates must carry the ID Proof containing the same name as per on the registration form.
- In case the name of the candidates change because of certain reasons, i.e., marriage, divorce, etc, then he/she will have to bring the documentary proof of the same to the examination hall.
AIAPGET Admit Card FAQs
Hence, the Admit Card is a mandatory document. You need to carry the hall ticket and ID Proof with the admit card. Thus, you will not be able to appear on the exam without the card. So, if you have any queries regarding the exam, then comment here below.