AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2021: The NTA (National Testing Agency) has decided on a specific exam pattern for the AIAPGET. The candidates, who are preparing for AIAPGET must make sure that they prepare as per the prescribed exam pattern. By preparing as per the pattern, the candidates can score good marks. One must make sure that before starting with the preparation, he/ she clears each and every doubt of his/ her. The exam is conducted in an online mode (computer-based). The entrance examination is conducted all over India. The candidates must make sure that they are practicing from the sample papers. Through AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2021, candidates can learn about the marking scheme, types of questions, etc of the examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2021
The National Testing Agency announces the Admission and Exam dates of the AIAPGET Ayurveda/ Unani Exam. Therefore, candidates can check all the dates here. If in case, there are any changes made by the conducting authority, then those are updated here. But also, we advise you to check the website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
|AIAPGET exam date||– To be Announced –|
|Availability of Answer Keys||– To be Announced –|
|Result announcement||– To be Announced –|
Detailed AIPGET AYUSH Exam Pattern
The candidates, who are looking forward to sitting in the All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test must make sure that they are preparing as per the decided exam pattern. Doing this increases the chance of scoring well. Hence, the prescribed paper pattern is mentioned below.
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based)|
|Duration of the Exam||90 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marks awarded for each answer||1 mark|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
|Medium of Paper|
How to Check the AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates have to follow certain steps in order to check the AIAPGET Exam Pattern. The steps are mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the conducting body of the AIAPGET Examination.
- The homepage then appear.
- Click on the portal of ‘Scheme of Examination’.
- The AYUSH UNANI Exam Pattern then appears on the screen.
- The candidates are expected to download and print the exam pattern for future purposes.
AIAPGET Post Graduate Syllabus
The candidates are expected to prepare for the examination as per the decided syllabus. Before starting to prepare, candidates must gather information about the exam syllabus. In addition, the NTA further prescribes the AIAPGET Syllabus. The course-wise syllabus is provided below.
- History of Ayurved
- Philosophy (kriya sharer)
- Structure of Body (Rachana sharer)
- The basic fundamental of Atang Hridya (Maulik siddhant avum ashtanga hridya)
- Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan)
- Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra)
- Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasashatra)
- Charak Samhita
- Rog Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research methodology and medical statistics
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Physiology including Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Materia and Medica
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Practice of Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam)
- Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai)
- Epistemology (Alavai)
- Five-element theory (lymbootha Kolgai)
- 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and their different concepts
- Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal)
- Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal )
- Five basic properties of Drug
- History of Tamil Nadu including three Tamil Academies and Ancient Religious Traditions of Tamils (Arusamaiyakolgai)
Best Books Recommended for Preparation for AIAPGET
Candidates should refer to the best reference books in order to clear AIAPGET 2021. However, make a point that you do not refer to a lot of books. It causes unnecessary confusion. Therefore, we have prepared a list of the best reference books for AIAPGET. The names of books and authors are mentioned in the table below.
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author|
|Handbook of Ayurveda Paperback.||Vaidya Bhagwan Dash and Acarya Manfred M. Junius.|
|Handbook of Clinical Ayurveda Practice (Indian medical science series)||Professor Dr. P.H. Kulkarni|
|Comprehensive Research Methodology for Ayurvedic Scholars Paperback||Prof. S. Suresh Babu|
|A Comparative Study of Ayurveda and Treatment by Indian Drugs Paperback||P.K. Chitale|
|A Descriptive Glossary of Diseases in Ayurveda||S.R Sudarshan|
|Comparative Hindu Materia Medica||ChandrDrhakraberty|
|Microbiology in Health and Disease||Martin Frobisher and Robert Fuerst|
Check – AIAPGET Unani Syllabus
Preparation Tips for NTA AYUSH Exam
Aspirants of AIAPGET need to prepare really well for the examination. Hence, preparation tips as per the previous years’ toppers are provided here. The candidates must prepare for AIAPGET according to the tips mentioned below:
- Kick start your preparation after clearing all your doubts related to each and every topic.
- Note down all your weak and strong points. By doing it, one gets to learn about the time they have to allow for each topic.
- Practice from as many sample papers as you can. By doing it, you get to learn about marking schemes, types of questions, etc.
- Take an ample amount of sleep.
- Eat healthy food.
- Clear each and every doubt of yours before you sit in the examination.
- Make proper notes of each and every topic. By doing this, the candidates can revise properly.