AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2019: The authority has decided a specific exam pattern for the AIAPGET. The candidates, who are preparing for AIAPGET must make sure that they prepare as per the prescribed exam pattern. By preparing as per the pattern, the candidates will be able to score good marks. One must make sure that before starting with the preparation, he/she clears each and every doubt of his/her. The exam will be conducted in an online mode (computer-based). NTA AIAPGET will be conducted all over India. The candidates must make sure that they are practicing from the sample papers. Doing this will help one in learning about the marking scheme, types of questions, etc of the examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIPGET Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates, who are looking forward to sitting in the All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test must make sure that they are preparing as per the decided exam pattern. Doing this will increase the chance of scoring well. The exam pattern is mentioned below. Have a careful look:
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based)|
|Duration of the Exam||90 Minutes|
|Marks awarded for each answer||1 mark|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
Steps to Check AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to check the AIAPGET Exam Pattern. The steps are mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the conducting body of the AIAPGET 2019 Examination.
- The homepage will appear.
- Click on the portal of ‘Scheme of Examination’.
- The AIAPGET Exam Pattern will appear on the screen.
- The candidates are expected to download and print the exam pattern for future purposes.
AIAPGET Syllabus 2019
The candidates are expected to prepare for the examination as per the decided syllabus. The syllabus is mentioned below:
- History of Ayurved
- Philosophy (kriya sharer)
- Structure of Body (Rachana sharer)
- The basic fundamental of Atang Hridya (Maulik siddhant avum ashtanga hridya)
- Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan)
- Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra)
- Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasashatra)
- Charak Samhita
- Rog Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research methodology and medical statistics
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Physiology including Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Materia and Medica
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Practice of Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam)
- Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai)
- Epistemology (Alavai)
- Five element theory (lymbootha Kolgai)
- 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts
- Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal)
- Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal )
- Five basic properties of Drug
- History of Tamil Nadu including three Tamil Academies and Ancient Religious Traditions of Tamils(Arusamaiyakolgai)
Best Books Recommended for Preparation for AIAPGET
The candidates, while preparation must make sure that he/she is preparing from the best books. The books are:
Prof. S. B. Kotur, Dr. Shashikala KoturA
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author|
|Handbook of Ayurveda Paperback.||Vaidya Bhagwan Dash and Acarya Manfred M. Junius.|
|Handbook of Clinical Ayurveda Practice (Indian medical science series)||Professor Dr. P.H. Kulkarni|
|Comprehensive Research Methodology for Ayurvedic Scholars Paperback||Prof. S. Suresh Babu|
|A Comparative Study of Ayurveda and Treatment by Indian Drugs Paperback||P.K. Chitale|
|A Descriptive Glossary of Diseases in Ayurveda||S R Sudarshan|
|A Text Book of Ayurvedic Physiology(sharir Kriya Vijnana) Paperback|
|Comparative Hindu Materia Medica||ChandrDrhakraberty|
|Microbiology in Health and Disease||Martin Frobisher and Robert Fuerst|
Check- AIAPGET 2019 Unani Syllabus
Preparation Tips for AIAPGET 2019 Entrance Exam
The candidates must prepare for AIAPGET according to the tips mentioned below:
- Kick start your preparation after clearing all your doubts related to each and every topic.
- Note down all your weak and strong points. By doing it, one will get to learn about the time they have to allow to each topic.
- Practice from as many sample papers as you can. By doing it, you will get to learn about marking scheme, types of questions etc.
- Take an ample amount of sleep.
- Eat healthy food.
- Clear each and every doubt of yours before you sit in the examination.
- Make proper notes of each and every topic. By doing this, the candidates will be able to revise properly.