AIAPGET Result 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the “All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test” result. Through AIAPGET 2021, admission is granted to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses. In order to check the result, candidates have to enter their roll number, date of birth, and security pin. Moreover, a merit list is also prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. Candidates are called for counselling as per the rank list only. However, only the merit students can participate in counselling rounds. Furthermore, for more details about the AIAPGET Result 2021, Merit List, and Selection Criteria, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIAPGET Result 2021
Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks are eligible for counselling conducted by the AACCC. In addition, do not forget to download the AIAPGET Scorecard 2021. It is required during the counselling. Further, candidates must be well acquainted with the admission schedule. Hence, all the important event dates are mentioned in the table given below.
|Admit card issuance date||– April 2021 –|
|AIAPGET exam date||– April 2021 –|
|Availability of Answer Keys||– May 2021 –|
|Result announcement||– May 2021 –|
Check – AIAPGET Exam Pattern 2021
Steps to Download the AIAPGET Result and Rank List 2021
The candidates’ can check their results online. You have to enter certain details for downloading the result. The credentials to be filled include exam roll number, Date Of Birth, etc. Make sure you enter the correct information, otherwise you shall not be able to log in. Furthermore, the steps to download the result are as follows:
- Visit the official website (www.aiapget.com) of the AIAPGET Institute
- Enter the Registration Number and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- The sheet-cum-result certificate appears on the screen.
- Candidates must download it and take the print out of it.
- Keep the Merit List result safe for future reference.
Check – HPU BAMS Merit List 2021
AIAPGET Merit List 2021
The AIAPGET 2021 Merit List is published soon after the result declaration by the examination conducting body. Candidates have their names on the merit list as per the marks secured by them in the entrance examination. The Concerned State/ University/ Concerned Authority as per the eligibility criteria, reservation policy, and other regulations prepares their own merit list based on the result, counselling, and further admission procedure.
The List contains the name of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure is conducted. The merit list is further prepared in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the AIAPGET Merit List 2021
The steps to check or download the AIAPGET Rank List are as follows:
- Visit the official website of AIAPGET – www.aiapget.com
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link to the merit list is provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked, and submit it.
- The AIAPGET Merit List PDF then appears on the screen
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure are also available in the list. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission are mentioned on the merit list.
Furthermore, note that three merit lists are released, wherein there are a category-wise rank list and a general list. The category-wise merit list is prepared for allowing students to easily check for their names.
AIAPGET Counselling 2021
The Counselling of AIAPGET 2021 take place soon after the declaration of the result and the Merit List. Candidates who qualify for the entrance exam and have their names mentioned in the Merit List are called for the counselling procedure for the final seat allotment. In the Counselling Session candidates get admission in the Universities/ Deemed Universities/ Institutions/ Ayush Colleges.
Document Required For AIAPGET Admission 2021
The list of documents that candidates should keep ready for admission procedures are as follows:
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers