Vikram University Application Form 2021: Vikram University invites applications for admission to various UG & PG courses every year. In order to seek admission to the University, candidates need to fill the Vikram University registration form. The University will release the application form on the official website. Admission to some courses is on the basis of entrance tests. However, some courses release the merit list for the purpose of admission. According to the list, candidates get admission to the desired course. Every aspirant must be know the release dates of the Vikram University Application form, form-filling procedure, application fee, etc. In this article, we will clear all your doubts by providing the information regarding Vikram University 2021 Admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Vikram University Time Table 2021 for Under Graduate Examinations (I, II, III) Year March/ April 2021 Released.
Vikram University Application Form Dates 2021
The University will release the Admission Dates on its official website- vikram.mponline.gov.in. However, there is no official announcement regarding the 2021-22 Admission date. Therefore, candidates must wait for the University to release the dates. We will update the exact dates here soon.
For Admission Via Merit Basis
|Vikram University Enrollment Form 2021||April/May 2021|
|Vikram University Form Last Date||June 2021|
For Admission Through Entrance Test
|M.Sc Microbiology & M.Sc. Environment Management Online Form Release||April/May 2021|
|B.Pharma Application Form Release||April/May 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Vikram University
Satisfying the eligibility condition is very important. Thus, candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions will be eligible for filling the VU Registration Form.
- For the Undergraduate Courses, candidates must have completed 10+2 with the subject they want to opt for further study.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 50 marks for the relevant subject.
- For the postgraduate courses, candidates must have completed 10+2+3 to take the relevant subjects. The minimum qualifying marks is 50%.
- Merit basis exam, the students getting less than 45% theoretical marks in the aggregate subjects in the qualifying examination shall not be eligible for admission.
- For Arts and Social Sciences faculties, the students getting less than 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination shall not be eligible for admission.
Other Eligibility Priorities Include
- Students who have secured the first division from Vikram University.
- Must have passed in the first division from any other University in Madhya Pradesh. Students who have passed in the first division from any other University outside of Madhya Pradesh (20% of the total seats allotted).
How To Fill The Vikram University Application Form 2021?
In order to successfully fill & submit the Vikram University Enrollment form, candidates must be well prepared in advance. To assist you with the preparation process, we have written the steps to fill the form.
Step 1: Registration
Candidates need to register online before filling the Vikram University Admission form. Whenever the University releases the form, candidates have to visit the link and fill in the necessary details to become a registered candidate. Once they receive the Application Number & password, they can log in and start filling the Application form.
Step 2: Filling the Vikram University Online Form
After the successful registration, candidates need to fill all the required details as per the demands of the form. You will have to enter personal, educational, address, academic details, etc. Remember to enter only valid information. The Online Form will be verified later. Therefore, it is advisable to enter the correct details.
Step 3: Upload Signature & Photograph
Candidates need to upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature in a proper format. Vikram University will provide the format for the same.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
The Application process is only successful when you pay the necessary fees for your course. There are chances that the application fee for different courses vary from each other. Therefore, candidates have to wait for the University to announce the actual fees. Candidates can pay the application fee while debit/credit card/net banking, etc.
NOTE: Since this is a University form, you will have to select the particular colleges that you wish to seek admission to. Do not forget to mark the colleges. Also, you need to fill the separate college form as well (most of the colleges require the University form as well as the college entrance form). Therefore, cross-check once and take further action.
Vikram University Semester Exam Form
The Vikram University Exam Form is the form that has to be filled by the candidates who are studying in the college. For each Semester Exam, the candidate has to fill the examination form. Candidates can download the form from the official website. The Application Form submission will be available for a limited period of time, therefore submit the form before the due date.
Details Available in the Vikram University Semester Application Form
Candidates have to enter the following details in the Exam Application Form of Vikram University:
- Roll Number
- Name of the Examination
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam System (Annual/Semester)
- Category (Regular/Private/Ex. Student/Supplementary/A.T.K.T)
- Medium (English/Hindi)
- Gender (Female/Male)
- Number of Attempts
- Name of the College/Institution
- Subject Name and Code
- Name of the Last Exam Passed and Year
- University Name and Roll Number
- Marks Obtained in the Semester and Grade Point
- Amount of Exam Fee, Late Fee, and Other Fees
- Total Fees
- Signature of the Candidate
Candidates who are giving supplementary and A.T.K.T have to fill the following
- Roll Number
- Year of the exam
- Subject Description
- Subject Code
- Theory and Practicals Marks
- Total Marks
- Marks Secured and
- Grade Points
Exam Application Form Fees and Subject Code
In this section, we have provided the details of the Subject Code and Exam Application Form Fees. Candidates have to make this fee payment before the due date.
Other Forms that are offered by the Vikram University
The University also offers other forms that a candidate can access directly from the website. These are:
- Degree Form (Available in English and Hindi)
- Duplicate Marksheet
- Duplicate Migration Certificate Form
- Eligibility and Enrollment Form
- Provisional Certificate Form
- Retotaling Form
- Return Library Deposit Form
- Revaluation Form
- Examination Form
- Change in Name and Surname
List Of Courses Under Vikram University
Candidates must be aware of all the courses
- Political Science (BA Honours)
Economics (BA Honours)
Sociology (BA Honours)
History (BA Honors)
B.Lib & I.Sc
B.Sc Honours – Biotechnology
Diploma in Karmakanda
Senior Diploma in Russia
Diploma in Russia
Certificate Courses in Russian, French
- Economics (MA)
Political Science (MA)
Public Administration (MA)
Human Rights (MA)
Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology (AIHC)- MA
Hindi – MA
Vedic Studies- MA
Mass Communication – MA
M.Lib & I.Sc
Physics – M.Sc
Statistics – M.Sc
Geology – M.Sc
Computer Science- M.Sc
PG Diploma in Yoga Education & Philosophy
Diploma in Airfare & Travel Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Heritage Management
PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management
PG Diploma in Musicology
If you have any more queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will solve your queries or doubts.