Durg University Admission 2021: Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya Durg University conducts admission for various UG/PG courses. Candidates interested in the Durg University UG and PG Admission can fill the form by visiting the official website (durguniversity.ac.in). The application form for Durg University admission releases online. The eligibility criteria and selection process for every course are different. Therefore, the aspirants must check the details carefully. In this article, we have provided details about Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021. Interested candidates can read more about Durg University Application Form, Exam Form, Admit Card, Result, Courses, fees, syllabus, question papers, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Durg University Admission 2021
Durg University offers a Three Year Undergraduate Program in various courses and disciplines. The university also offers postgraduate and doctorate courses. Therefore, all the interested candidates must check the details regarding Admission Durg University online from the official website. Therefore, the students can apply for various UG/PG/MPhil./PhD courses. Candidates must fulfil these criteria otherwise their application will not be entertained. The applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria can complete the admission process. Read the article given below to know in detail about the Durg University 2021 Admission.
Durg University 2020 Admission Prospectus Download
The admission prospectus of Durg University 2021 will be available soon. However, candidates can check the last year’s prospectus below.
Hemchand Yadav Durg University Admission Process
Durg University offers admission for various UG, PG and PhD. Courses. A direct link to go through the application form for Durg University PG Admission. You must read the eligibility criteria before applying for an admission application form. The officials will prepare the merit list of candidates who are selected for admission. After the declaration of the merit list, candidates can sit for counselling. For getting the details about Durg University Admission 2021 candidates can refer to this article.
Important Dates for Durg University Admission 2021
The Admission Council releases the dates of the Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya Admission on the official website. The Durg University Admission Notification releases in the first week of August 2021. Each course has a different date for the online application form. The aspirants can check the tentative dates of admission to various courses at Durg University from the official website.
|Available on Application Form||June 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||July 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee||1st Week of August 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form for Hard Copy|
|Last Date for Submission of Letter for Correction in Omnibus Merit List|
|Final Merit List|
Durg University Admission Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
|BA:||Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board or equivalent|
|B.Sc.||Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination from a recognized board or equivalent. Compulsory subject: Science stream: Physics Chemistry and Mathematics|
|B.Com||Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board or equivalent|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses
|M.A.||Candidates must possess a minimum degree of graduation degree in the respective specialization of choice with a minimum score of 45%|
|M.Sc.||Candidates must possess a UG degree in the respective specialization keeping science subjects as compulsory in bachelor’s degree.|
Compulsory subject: Candidates must have studied science and the subject of chosen specialization in their bachelor degree
|M.Com||Candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in the field of commerce.|
Steps to be followed for filling the Durg University online application
The applicants must have a scanned image files of your (i) a recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature which will be needed at different stages of process. The entire process of filling online application form. The six stages are:
- Registration on the Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg (C.G.) Application Portal
(durg1.ucanapply.com) for the online process.
- Select the course [check eligibility].
- If you choose to apply for the selected course [do it after confirming your eligibility etc],
the application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections:
2. Upload scanned image file of your Photograph Signature
3. Academic details
4. Scan Document Upload (last year mark sheets).
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission.
- For subsequent applications (after the first course) process of filling up ‘Applicant Details’, ‘uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Academic Details’ will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically/copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg (C.G.) Online Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
What all do you need to complete the Online Application Process?
As an applicant you would need the following:
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Admission etc till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- Access to facilities of the computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer and scanner.
- A recent passport-sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif” format are allowed. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in
“jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif” format only. The file size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as ONLINE Payment mode:
1. Net Banking (NEFT on SBI & Others)
2. Credit card
3. ATM-cum-Debit card
How To Fill the Durg University Application Form?
In order to fill the online Application Form, the candidates must read all the instructions very carefully. After reading all the instructions, the candidates can start filling the application form. They must fill all the details very carefully, especially the Name of the Candidate and Date of Birth. As the applicants cannot change these details even during the Form Correction process. Now, let us check the process to fill the online application form of Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya :
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of Durg University and click on the Admission Section.
- If the candidate is new, then he/she has to register online.
- On clicking the ‘New Registration’ Registration page will open. Fill in all the mandatory details and click on the signup button.
- After clicking on the ‘Sign up’ button the ‘Registration Details’ Popup will open, See and confirm the account for activation, click on the “Confirm” button.
- After that click on the ‘Confirm’ button, one Registration Success Message will appear, after that, you will receive an OTP, Username and Password on your registered mobile number and your email ID.
- Now to Activate your account, an activation link mailed to your register E-mail id, Now click on “Click Here to Verify/Activate” on the link available on your Email, Your account will activate. OR Go to the Login Page Click on the “Activate your Account” Button.
- After Clicking on the “Activate your Account” Button Activation Page will open, Enter your registered Email ID and Activation code, that has SMS on your Mobile Number and on your registered Email ID. And Click on the “Submit” button.
- After Complete Activation Process One Popup will open for login, Click on the “Login” button.
- Now Click on the Sign In button. After that One Login page will open, fill in your registered Email ID and Password which filled at the time of registration and click on the “Submit” button.
- Then log in the Dashboard page will open, here click on the My Application Tab.
- After that, My Application Page will Open, here select the Course Type, Your College Name and Your Course, Now click on Proceed button.
- The Eligibility Details popup will open, here select the check box and click on the “Add The Course” button. Now the Application Info Page will open, Now click on Application Details at the left bar Button.
- Here the Application Info page will open, fill in all the mandatory details and address, after that click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- After filling Application Info you have to Upload a scanned file of the Photo and signature. Upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature in the required format and dimension.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and save the application form. Applicants must save a copy of the application form for future reference.
Other Important Links
Durg University Application Fee
You can select the applications for which you want to pay the Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg (C.G.) Online Application portal Online Fee by clicking ‘ONLINE’ the check box given in the bottom left for ‘Select to Pay’. The details of the admission fees are released along with the admission brochure.
|General category candidate|
|Reserved category candidates|
Durg University PhD Admission 2021
Durg University has released a notification for admission into PhD coursework program. Therefore, the students who wish to pursue higher degree research-level courses can apply for Durg University PhD Admission 2021. There is a written entrance test for the admission to MPhil/PhD program at Durg University. Students can get more details of the admission fees, application form, eligibility, etc. from this article.
Durg University Time Table 2021
Hemchand Yadav Viswavidyalaya is the main conducting body. So, eligible students can download Hemchand Yadav University Time Table PDF here. The exam date sheet carries all the important information such as the date, day, time of the exam. The schedule will be available in PDF Format so that it can easily download. Durg University releases the Exam Date Sheet PDF for all the UG and PG Courses. Students who acquire the minimum attendance record and submit the Durg University Exam Form will be eligible to download the Durg University Exam Schedule PDF.
Candidates must note that the date sheet is available for the semester exams. Hence, enrolled students can check the result.
Hemchand Yadav Durg University 2021 Admit Card
The Durg University releases the admit card a few days before the date of the exam. Candidates will have to carry this hall ticket to the examination centre. It is very important for all the students to download the Durg University Hall Ticket 2021 from the official website. They must carry the original admit card on the day of the exam. Without a valid hall ticket, the invigilators will not allow the entry of the students. Also, read all the examination instructions mentioned on the Admit Card of Durg University.
Durg University 2021 Result
Durg University will release the results on the official website in online mode. Candidates can view the Durg University result 2021 by following the simple instructions as described below:-
- Visit the official website of Durg University durguniversity.ac.in
- Go to the Examinations section and select the “result“. Click on it.
- Now enter their Registration Number and click on the Check Result in order to check the Durg University scorecard.
- Click on the Print button present below in order to download the Durg University scorecard.
Durg University Counselling
“Counseling” is a process where the candidate presents himself/herself before the “Counseling Terminals” on the day of counselling. Durg University Counselling is the final step in the process of admission. In counselling, the officials will verify the original documents of the students. It is only after the final document verification, that the students can pay the fees and confirm their admission to any particular course.
Important document required on the day of counselling
- Counselling latter
- Class 10 marks-sheet
- Class 12 marks-sheet
- The candidate has to take the scorecard.
- Admit card and hall ticket are also required.
- Category certificate (if required)
- Application fee challan.
- Id proof of the candidate.
- Rural Study Certificate
- Graduation certificate (for PG candidate)
Merit List of Durg University
The university officials will publish the merit list of the applicants who have cleared the examination and the candidates are one step closer to admission to the university. After the publication of the merit list, the candidates who are eligible for admission can sit for counselling. Durg University Admission Counselling is the final step in the process of admission. After successful document verification, the aspirants can pay the fees and take admission in the desired course for which they have applied.