Durg University Admission 2020: Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya Durg University invites the online application form for UG/PG courses. Candidates interested in the Durg University PG Admission will have to fill the application form by visiting the official website (durguniversity.ac.in). The application form for Durg University admission will be available in online mode. The eligibility criteria and selection process for every course is different. Therefore, the aspirants of Admission in Durg University will be in online mode. In this article we have given more details about Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020. Interested candidates can read more about Durg University Application Form, Exam Form, Admit Card, Result, Courses, fees, syllabus, question papers, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Durg University Admission 2020
Durg University offers Three Year Undergraduate Program in various courses and disciplines. Therefore, all the interested candidates must check the details regarding Admission Durg University online from the official website. Therefore, the students can appply for various UG/PG/MPhil./PhD courses. Candidates must fulfill these criteria otherwise their application will not be entertained. The applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can complete the admission process. Read the article given below to know in detail about the Durg University 2020 Admission.
Durg University Admission Prospectus Download
Hemchand Yadav Durg University Admission 2020
Durg University offers the admission for various UG, PG and Ph.D. Courses. A direct link to go through the application form for Durg University PG Admission. You must read the eligibility criteria before applying for admission application form. The officials will prepare the merit list of candidates who are selected for admission. After the declaration of merit list, candidates can sit for the counselling. For getting the details about Durg University Admission 2020 candidates can refer to this article.
Important Dates for Durg University Admission 2020
The Admission Council will release the dates of the Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya 2020-21 Admission on the official website. The Durg University Admission Notification will be released in the first week of August 2020. Each course has a different date for the online application form. The aspirants can check the tentative dates of admission to various courses at Durg University from the official website.
|Available on Application Form||June 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||July 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee||1st Week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form for Hard Copy|
|Last Date for Submission of Letter for Correction in Omnibus Merit List|
|Final Merit List|
Durg University Admission Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
|BA:||Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board or equivalent|
|B.Sc.||Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board or equivalent. Compulsory subject: Science stream: Physics Chemistry and Mathematics|
|B.Com||Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board or equivalent|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses
|M.A.||Candidates must possess a minimum degree of graduation degree in the respective specialization of choice with a minimum score of 45%|
|M.Sc.||Candidates must possess a UG degree in the respective specialization keeping science subjects as compulsory in bachelor’s degree.|
Compulsory subject: Candidates must have studied science and the subject of chosen specialization in their bachelor degree
|M.Com||Candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in the field of commerce.|
Steps to be followed for filling the Durg University online application
The applicants must have a scanned image files of your (i) a recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature which will be needed at different stages of process. The entire process of filling online application form. The six stages are:
- Registration on the Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg (C.G.) Application Portal
(durg1.ucanapply.com) for online process.
- Select the course [check eligibility].
- If you choose to apply for the selected course [do it after confirming your eligibility etc],
application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have following sections:
2. Upload scanned image file of your Photograph Signature
3. Academic details
4. Scan Document Upload (last year mark sheets).
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission.
- For subsequent applications (after the first course) process of filling up ‘Applicant Details’, ‘uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Academic Details’ will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically/copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg (C.G.) Online Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
What all do you need to complete the Online Application Process?
As an applicant you would need the following:
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Admission etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- Access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer and scanner.
- A recent passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif” format are allowed. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in
“jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Access to an online payment facility / service such as ONLINE Payment mode:
1. Net Banking (NEFT on SBI & Others)
2. Credit card
3. ATM-cum-Debit card
How To Fill the Durg University Application Form?
In order to fill the online Application Form, the candidates must read all the instructions very carefully. After reading all the instructions, the candidates can start filling the application form. They must fill all the details very carefully, especially the Name of the Candidate and Date of Birth. As the applicants cannot change these details even during the Form Correction process. Now, let us check the process to fill the online application form of Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya :
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of Durg University and click on the Admission Section.
- Please click on “New Registration” given on the home page of the Online Portal (https://durg1.ucanapply.com).
- On clicking the ‘New Registration’ Registration page will open. Fill all the mandatory details and click on sign up button.
- After clicking on ‘Sign up’ button the ‘Registration Details’ Popup will open, See and confirm the account for activation, Click on “Confirm” button.
- After that click on ‘Confirm’ button, one Registration Success Message will appear, after that you will receive an OTP, Username and Password on your registered mobile number and you email ID.
- Now to Activate your account, an activation link mailed to your register E-mail id , Now click on “Click Here to Verify/Activate” on link available on your Email, Your account will activate. OR Go to the Login Page Click on “Activate your Account” Button.
- After Clicking on “Activate your Account” Button Activation Page will open, Enter your registered Email ID and Activation code, that has SMS on your Mobile Number and on your registered Email ID. And Click on “Submit” button.
- After Complete Activation Process One Popup will open for login, Click on “Login” Button.
- Now Click on Sign In Button. After that One Login page will open, fill your registered Email ID and Password which filled at the time of Registration and click on “Submit” button.
- Then Login the Dashboard page will open, Here click on My Application Tab.
- After that, My Application Page will Open, here select the Course Type, Your College Name and Your Course, Now click on Proceed button.
- The Eligibility Details popup will open, here select the check box and click on “Add The Course” button. Now the Application Info Page will open, Now click on Application Details at the left bar Button.
- Here the Application Info page will open, Fill all the mandatory Details and address, after that Click on “Save & Continue” button.
- After filling Application Info you have to Upload scanned file of Photo and signature. Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in the required format and dimension.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and save the application form. Applicants must save a copy of the application form for future reference.
Durg University Application Fee
You can select the applications for which you want to pay the Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg (C.G.) Online Application portal Online Fee by clicking ‘ONLINE’ the check box given in the bottom left for ‘Select to Pay’.
|General category candidate|
|Reserved category candidates|
Durg University PhD Admission 2020
Durg University has released a notification for admission into PhD coursework program. Therefore, the students who wish to pursue higher degree research-level courses can apply for Durg University PhD Admission 2020. There is a written entrance test for the admission to MPhil/PhD program at Durg University. Students can get more details of the admission fees, application form, eligibility, etc. from this article.
Durg University Time Table 2020
Hemchand Yadav Viswavidyalaya is the main conducting body. So, eligible students can download Hemchand Yadav University Time Table PDF here. The exam date sheet carries all the important information such as Date, Day, Time of the exam. The schedule will be available in PDF Format so that it can easy to download. Durg University releases the Exam Date Sheet PDF for all the UG and PG Courses. Students who acquire the minimum attendance record and submit the Durg University Exam Form will be eligible to download the Durg University Exam Schedule PDF.
Hemchand Yadav Durg University 2020 Admit Card
The Durg University will conduct the admission process for different courses with a different admission procedure and qualifying examination. Candidates will have to carry this hall ticket to the examination centre. It is very important for all the students to download the Durg University Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website. They must carry the original admit card on the day of the exam. Without a valid hall ticket the invigilators will not allow the entry of the students. Also, read all the examination instructions mentioned on the Admit Card of Durg University.
Durg University 2020 Result
The Durg University will release the results on the official website in the online mode. Candidates can view the Durg University result 2020 by following the simple instructions as described below:-
- Visit the official website of Durg University durguniversity.ac.in
- Go to the Examinations section and select the “result“. Click on it.
- Now enter their Registration Number and click on the Check Result in order to check the Durg University scorecard.
- Click on the Print button present below in order to download the Durg University scorecard.
Durg University Counselling
“Counseling” is a process where the candidate presents himself/herself before the “Counseling Terminals” on the day of counseling. Durg University Counselling is the final step in the process of admission. In counselling the officials will verify the original documents of the students. It is only after the final document verification, that the students can pay the fees and confirm their admission in any particular course.
Important document required on the day of counseling
- Counseling latter
- Class 10 marks-sheet
- Class 12 marks-sheet
- The candidate has to take the scorecard.
- Admit card and hall ticket are also required.
- Category certificate (if required)
- Application fee challan.
- Id proof of the candidate.
- Rural Study Certificate
- Graduation certificate (for PG candidate)
Merit List of Durg University
The university officials will publish the merit list of the applicants who has cleared the examination and the candidates are one step closer to admission to the university. After the publication of merit list, the candidates who are eligible for the admission can sit for the counselling. Durg University Admission Counselling is the final step in the process of admission. After a successful document verification, the aspirants can pay the fees and take admission in the desired course for which they have applied.
Durg University Admission 2020- FAQs
Other Important Links