|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka: This scholarship is for the Karnataka students only. The Karnataka State Government launched this Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Class Candidate for pursuing 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Students who are willing to apply for this scholarship must fulfill the desired eligibility criteria mentioned below. Find the link below to fill up the online application form. Deadline to submit Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka application form in online mode is 31st Oct 2018. No offline mode is available to apply. The main objective behind launching this scholarship is to support the financially weak students.
NOTE: Eligible students who applied for Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship 2018 Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 must check the application status by visiting the official website at karepass.cgg.gov.in. The students who belong to SC, ST, OBC, Category can fill Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship 2018 online application form to get the fixed scholarship amount.
Also Check: Nabanna Scholaship Application Available Click Here
- 1 Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka Important Dates
- 2 Vidyasiri Scholarship Details 2018
- 3 Eligibility Criteria to Apply Vidyasiri Scholarship Karnataka 2018
- 4 Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- 5 Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Application Status Online
- 6 Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Amount
- 7 Document required for verification at the reporting Centre
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka Important Dates
|1.||Online application process started from||2nd week of September 2018|
|2.||Deadline to submit the application form||31 October 2018|
|3.||Fresh and Renewal Registrations||31 October 2018|
Vidyasiri Scholarship Details 2018
|1.||Scholarship provider||Karnataka State Government|
|2.||Scholarship Scheme Name||Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka|
|3.||Scholarships granted to students of||9th,10th, 11th, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate|
|5.||Scholarship Apply Date||August 2018|
|6.||Deadline to apply||31st October 2018|
|7.||Mode of application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply Vidyasiri Scholarship Karnataka 2018
Below are the eligibility conditions that every applicant should meet in order to get this scholarship. Before going to apply for the scholarship, check the eligibility condition mentioned below.
- Applicant parent’s income must be less the 2 Lakh per annum for Both SC/ST/ Candidate.
- The OBC applicant’s family income should be less than 1 Lakh per annum.
- Students should have at least 75% of attendance.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Application Form
Eligible candidates need to submit an online application form. Find the link below to apply. Candidates need to enter information such as personal details, qualification details, admit card detail, phone number, email ID, date of birth etc. Scanned image of necessary documents required to be uploaded as per the specification.
Finally, the candidate should cross-check all the information mentioned in the online application form. Finally, submit the application form. Take the printout of the filled up application form for future use.
To fill up the fresh or renewal of the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka form – Click Here
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Application Status Online
Candidates who applied for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka in online mode should check the status of their application. To check the status (whether the application has been accepted by the authority or not) the registered candidate need to enter registration ID and password. On entering valid login credentials, application status will be shown on the screen.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Amount
- The Karnataka Government will provide Rs.1500/- to the deserving applicant.
- As per Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship 2018, Epass Karnataka Scheme around 20000 students will take the benefit for post matric scholarship.
Contact Details: Dial 080-65970005 to Karnataka Epass Scholarship Support team between 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM, if you have any query.
Document required for verification at the reporting Centre
Eligible candidate’s need to carry a set of original documents at the time of reporting. One photocopy of all the document and certificates also needed to be carried at the time of reporting.
- SSLC Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhaar Card or EID Number
- Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub Tahsildar
- Income Certificate
- School and College issued Transfer certificate (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook
- Passport size colour photograph
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka
- What is the amount of Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka Scholarship?
Ans: The amount of is Rs.1500/- INR. The shortlisted candidate will receive the amount for 10 months.
2. Which are the communities that comes under minority quota?
Ans: Muslim, Christian, Jain, Sikh and Parsi.
3. What are the eligibility conditions required to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka?
Ans: Read the eligibility criteria section given above.
In case of any doubt, please ask us by writing the same in the comment box given below.