PRERANA Scholarship 2019-20: The Renewal and Fresh Application Form for Prerana Scholarship are released on 4th September 2019. The last date is 31st October 2019. The Online Outside State Application Forms have also released. The Link is provided below. PRERANA (Post-matric Scholarship Registration Release and Network Automation) is an online portal which invites applications from students of ST/ SC/ OBC/ SEBC/ EBC (Economically Backward Class) community of Odisha studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary level for Post Matric Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2019-20. Students who fulfil the desired eligibility criteria can apply for the same to get the scholarship. Find the link below to apply. Get complete information regarding the PRERANA Scholarship Odisha Sanction List 2019-20 PMS dates, eligibility criteria, application & selection procedure etc below.
The Online Outside State Students’ Application Link Is Available Now. Candidates Must Provide Their Valid Aadhaar Number In Order To Access The Registration Form.
The Fresh and Renewal Application Form are open for the year 2019-2020. They were released on 4th September 2019. The forms are available for Inside State and Outside State. The aspiring candidates must register online before 31st October 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Notice For ST Students: The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. Of India, is inviting students for the National Fellowship for ST candidates. This fellowship is for students who are enrolled in M.Phil/PhD programs for the year 2019-2020. Candidates can apply online on the ministry’s portal. The last date to apply is 30th September 2019.
Candidates must carefully fill in the correct Aadhaar number in their online application form. Any incorrect details of the Aadhaar card will lead to application rejection.
Fill Prerana Scholarship Application Form 2019 – Apply Now
The candidate must go through the Instruction for filling Application Form from PDF below:
PRERANA Scholarship 2019-20 Scheduled Time Table
PRERANA Scholarship 2019-20 Scheduled Time Table for online Fresh and Renewal Application Registration 2019. Here we have provided the dates of PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) 2019. Check out the announced dates of the events for fresh and renewal of the scholarship. The candidates must note that the dates for Renewal and Fresh Applications are the same.
|Inside State||Outside State|
|1.||Opening Date of Online Applications||4th September 2019||4th September 2019|
|2.||Last date for submission of Online Applications by students pursuing their studies in Odisha.||31st October 2019||31st October 2019|
|3.||Submission of duly signed printed online version (Hard Copies) to the Institute by the Applicants must be by||15th November 2019||30th November 2019|
|4.||Last date for scrutiny & forwarding of Online Applications by Institutes||15th December 2019||30th December 2019|
|5.||Last date for submission of Hard copies of the applications by the Institute to DWO Concerned||30th December 2019||15th December 2019|
|6.||Last date for Online Prerana Scholarship Odisha Sanction List 2019 of Applications by DWO concerned||31st December 2019||10th January 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For PRERANA Scholarship 2019-2020
Students who are willing to apply for the PRERANA Scholarship 2019- 20 must meet the below eligibility criteria. The criteria related to domicile, family income, qualification etc are provided in the table below.
Eligibility Criteria Details
|1.||Domicile||All the eligible ST/ SC/ OBC/ SEBC/ EBC(Economically Backward Class) students should be a permanent resident of Odisha.|
|3.||Academic Qualification||The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes|
|4.||EBC Eligibility Criteria||This scheme for EBC is applicable only for GENERAL Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).|
Eligibility Criteria for sanction of assistance under the Financial Assistance Scheme to ST students studying in National Level Institutes.
- Category: He/She should be ST Category Student.
- Family Income: The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum
- Domicile: He/She should be a permanent resident of Odisha
- Other eligibility criteria: Students who have applied for Post Matric Scholarship under Financial Assistance Scheme, in the first instance they will be sanctioned under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount not admissible under Post Matric Scholarship scheme will be sanctioned out of Financial Assistance Scheme.
PRERANA Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply in online mode. The official authority has started receiving applications for the year 2019 from 4th September 2019 (for fresh and Renewal applicants) Please check the eligibility criteria mentioned above before applying online.
Follow the steps below for fresh registration:
- Visit the official website of PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship (PMS). The link will be activated here.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Registered Student’s Login‘ option given in ‘Student Corner‘.
- Now, click on “New Registration” option if you are registering for the first time. Enter the required detail and click on “Save”. On clicking “Save”, you will receive one username and password on registered email ID and phone number.
- Log in using the username and password you received after registration. This username is a one-time registration number used to apply for Post Matric Scholarship throughout student career.
- An application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the form by entering all the details. Upload the scanned image of all the necessary documents as per the specification.
- Now, click on apply now scholarship.
- Register and fill up the required details and submit it.
- Registered applicants can check the “application status” on entering login details.
Application Form Correction:
You can edit information filled by you, till you “ Lock and forward the online application” to the institute.
For the renewal of scholarship of PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship –
Follow the Steps Below.
For the renewal, scholars who are already receiving the benefits, need to visit the official website. Click on the “Renewal” option. Enter all the details and click on submit. For the continuation of the PRERNA scholarship, the scholars need to re-submit the scholarship by filling all the necessary details after the completion of one year.
PRERANA Scholarship 2019 20 Benefits
Under the Post Matric Scholarship scheme, eligible students will receive a maintenance allowance of up to INR 1200/-. For more details, check Prerana Odisha Scholarship.
PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship 2019 Important Guidelines
Here are some important guidelines which the PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship 2019 applicants need to follow:
- Applicants have to be very careful while furnishing their Bank Account information in the specified box of the Online Application. Any wrong entry or mismatch in case of Bank information, the Department will not be held responsible for mis-credit and the applicant will be held responsible in case of diversion of public money on this ground.
- Students and Institutes are instructed to complete the submission of hard copy within 7 days to Institutes and DWOs respectively without waiting till the last date.
- Institution wise applications will be processed on the basis of first come first serve for disbursement of scholarship at the earliest.
- “Since Govt. of India has been insisting on linking Aadhar for disbursement of scholarship, it is very likely that disbursement of scholarships may be limited to applications accompanied with Aadhar number”. Hence, applicants are requested to furnish their Aadhar number and in case any applicant does not have Aadhar number, they must get it immediately and furnish the same along with their application.
- Students are advised to go through the Notice “Bank-accounts related advisory” and Important Instructions in the PRERANA home page carefully before making an application for hassle-free transactions. Because Bank account details Edit Option has been withdrawn from Student login. In case of any changes needed in Bank account details of Students, it will be done only on students’ request at DWO level with the proper verification of reasons and justifications thereof.
- Students who failed to apply online as Fresh student in the previous years are required to apply online as a Fresh student for the current years in the PRERANA Portal itself.
- At the time of online registration of FRESH / RENEWAL Application, students must be ready with their Roll No., Year of Passing & name of Board of the matriculation examination.
- At the time of filling Annual Income, students are requested to fill the correct information as per the income amount is given in the income certificate uploaded in Prerna, any wrong entry or mismatch in case of annual income found during scrutiny process at institution/DWO level, the concerned student may be debarred from getting the scholarship.
- Students are hereby requested to keep their PRERANA User ID & Password confidential. In case of any mis-credit/malfunction happens due to sharing of credential, the student will be held responsible solely for this.
Documents Required for PRERANA Scholarship 2019
Applicants need to submit the following documents at the respective institute along with the printout of the application form.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar/Enrolment Slip
- Copy of 1st page of the applicant’s bank account passbook containing the details of the account number, IFSC code of the branch
PRERANA Scholarship 2019 20 Eligible Courses
For the applicants belonging to the category ST/SC/OBC, 100% of the course fee will be disbursed. Below table contains the list of eligible courses for which the scholarship will be granted.
|Group I||Professional degree courses|
|Professional post-graduation courses|
|Group II||Professional degree courses|
|Group III||Professional post-graduation courses||Pharmacy|
|Diploma/Certificate courses||Diploma nursing|
Other Scholarship In India