UP Scholarship 2020-21: The link to UP Scholarship Registration has been activated here. The eligible candidates can apply by using the link available below. However, the candidate should keep mark sheet, caste certificate, income certificate, bank passbook, receipt of the fee deposited in the institute, annual non-refundable fee of the program, University/ Board registration number, Aadhar Number, Passport size photo, etc. with him/ her for filling UP Scholarship 2020-21 status of online application form. They must do it before the last date. Without Aadhar Number, no candidate shall be able to perform UP Scholarship 2020-21 Registration under any condition.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After 3 days of the final submission of the UP Scholarship 2020-21 form, candidates can take the print out of the form from up scholarship.nic.in 2020-21 so that they can submit it to the institution. If there will be an error in the Caste/Income certificate number, Income, Aadhar number, Roll number, etc. then the candidate will get the notification for the same in his/her login within these 3 days. Furthermore, take the print out only after making corrections in the online form of UP Scholarship. After submitting the hard copy in the Institute, take the receipt of the application form submission from them. Candidates will be able to check UP Scholarship Status 2020-21 using their Student Login ID and Password. Furthermore, to know more about the UP Scholarship Renewal, Helpline Number keep on reading the article.
The UP Scholarship Registration 2020-21 Has Started! Apply Now!
The UP Scholarship Pre Matric Class 9th & 10th Application Form Released! Apply Now.
The UP Scholarship Pre-Matric Time Table 2020-21 Has Released!
The UP Scholarship Postmatric Time Table 2020-21 Has Released! Check Below.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2020-21
Candidates who are eligible to apply for UP Scholarship should make sure that their Aadhar number is linked with their bank account. Such candidates whose Aadhar number is not linked yet should fill the KYC (Know Your Customer) form and submit it to the bank. KYC form is easily available in the bank and visit in the same branch in which you have an account. Maintain the minimum required balance in the account and make sure that the money credit limit of the account should be more than the amount you are claiming. Use your email id and mobile number at the time of UP Scholarship registration in order to get the updates. When the Institute will forward/reject the form, candidates will receive SMS on the registered mobile number.
UP Scholarship Correction date 2020-21
|Particulars||Dashmottar||Post-Matric Class 11-12||Pre Matric Class 9-10|
|Last date of Application form||10/10/2020||10/10/2020||10/09/2020|
|Last Date of Complete Form||10/10/2020||10/10/2020||10/09/2020|
|Last Date of Submitting hard copy to Institute||17/10/2020||17/10/2020||17/09/2020|
|Application form Correction Date||19 November – 28 December||19 November – 28 December||16 to 25 October 2020|
|Correction Date (Institute Forward)||20 December – 02 January||20 December – 02 January||17 October-03 November|
|Scholarship Money Distribution Date from District:-||26 January 2020||Twenty Sixth January 2020||26 January 2020|
UP Scholarship Application Form 2020-21
The candidate must fill and submit Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2020 Online Form. It is an important procedure which the candidate must follow. The application form is available at the official Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2020-21 Status. The candidates must fill it before the last date. However, candidates can also check status of the form using the link available above. There are different links to fill the UP Scholarship online form of different category. So, make sure that you apply for UP fellowship using the correct link.
Candidates who will register as a fresh applicant should apply using the links available under the tab named ‘Fresh’.
UP Scholarship 2020-21 Renewal Form
UP State Scholarship renewal application form is also available and candidates can fill the same using link available above. Candidates of class 9-10 can fill up the renewal form till 10th August 2020. On the other hand, candidates of class 11-12 or above can submit the form till 20th August 2020 and submit the Online Application Form with all the required documents to the institute before the last date. Collect the application form submission receipt from the institute in order to obtain the fellowship amount on 2nd October 2020. Candidates of the new category who want to apply for renewal can fill the application of UP Scholarship renewal till 10th September 2020 for Class 9-10 and 10th October 2020 for Class 11-12.
Candidates should apply for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2020-21 within the prescribed date as the date will not be extended. However, if the authority extends the date in any condition then candidates registering in that period will at the last in the priority list. If a candidate did not get the scholarship amount in the 1st year then he/she should fill the UP Scholarship Renewal Form only. While filling the renewal form, a candidate has to enter only a few details such as Marks obtained, Full marks, Non-refundable annual fee, Mobile number, University/Board Name, Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, etc. There are different tabs for different categories under which the link to fill the UP Scholarship online form is available.
List of Scholarships 2020-21 In UP
Candidates who have to apply for UP Scholarship Programme will have to go through the types of the scholarships offered by the Uttar Pradesh Government. It is important that the candidate is applying for the UP Scholarship for which they are eligible to apply. The Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for it. The applicant must read the Information Brochure carefully for the eligibility criteria. UP Government offers the following Scholarships:
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- UPTU Scholarship
- UP NTSE Scholarship
- UP RPO Scholarship
- UPSTSE Scholarships
Pre-Matric UP Scholarship 2020-21
The Pre-Matric UP scholarship is awarded to the school going students who need financial assistance for their betterment of the career. The scholarship is only awarded to the candidates who are socially and economically backward.
UP Pre-Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the UP Scholarship Programme. The detailed eligibility criteria are provided in the Information Brochure released by the authorities and the committee in charge of the Scholarship programme. It will be important for the candidates that before proceeding for the Application Form they must go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Brochure. The eligibility of each UP Scholarship programme is different and the student must make sure that they are fulfilling the one for which they will be applying for. There must be no error in the defined eligibility for the candidate. They cannot proceed further if there is an error.
Go through the prescribed eligibility criteria for Pre Matric UP Scholarship Programme from the points mentioned below.
- Students must be in class 1- 10 in a Government Recognized School.
- The Family Income must be as per the list is given below. The conditions are different for a different category.
|Student Category||Maximum Annual Income|
|Scheduled Caste||30,000 INR|
|Scheduled Tribe||30,000 INR|
|General||19884 for Rural and 25546 for the Urban|
Rate of UP Scholarship to the Pre-Matric Candidates 2020-21
|Class||Monthly Scholarship||Per Annum|
For the Candidates who belongs to Class I-VII, I will be able to apply for the UP Scholarship 2020-21 only in the offline mode while IX-X candidates will be able to apply online. Candidates who are already availing the financial Aid from the UP Government can renew the form online. They have to register with the unique Registration Code that was provided during the time of the Registration Procedure
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21
The UP Post Matric Scholarship is offered to the candidates of 11th, 12th Standard, Undergraduate students, Postgraduate Students, Doctoral Degree courses. This Scholarship from the Uttar Pradesh Government is not only helping the candidates financially, but it is also bringing them security and encouraging them to work hard to bring glory to the state.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Post Matric Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
The candidates can check the UP Ssholarship Post Matric Eligibility Criteria from below.
- UP Government has classified 575 courses into four groups for the candidates. The Candidates have to enroll themselves in one of the classified subjects and in the registered institutes.
- A student will be able to avail the benefit of UP scholarship only if only their college or institution is registered with the Online Master Database. The College or the Institution
- have to make a written Application to get registered with the Online Master Database.
- The family income of all the categories like ST, SC, OBC, General, & Minority should be less than 2 lakhs.
- The candidates will be awarded the relaxation money on the basis of their status i.e whether they are hostelers or day scholars
UPTU Scholarship 2020-21
UPTU stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University and UPTU scholarship scheme run by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh for the benefits of the student.
The motive behind financial aid is to motivate the students to pursue a higher degree. It also offers Talent Incentive Scheme scholarship to the first two branch toppers, Rank Holders of UPTU Entrance Examination and incentives to the Rank Holders in All India Level Competitions like GATE/GRE/UPSC/IAS/IES/GMT and Advanced GRE.
UPTU Scholarship List 2020-21
- UPTU Pre-Matric Scholarship
- UP Technical University Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Uttar Pradesh Technical University incentives to the Rank holders for All India Level Competitions
- The Scholarship to the Rak Holders of UPSEE Top 100 students
UPTU Talent Incentive Scheme 2020-21
This UPTU Scholarship Scheme is applicable in every college and every student of Uttar Pradesh seeking a degree from the University. An amount of 10000 will be awarded to the first two toppers of the Affiliated Colleges in University Examination in the next year on the basis of the result in the previous year.
This scholarship will be given only for the students studying in the following branches:
- Bachelors of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- M.Tech Full Time
Scholarship of 100 UPSEE Rank Holders 2020-21
This UP Scholarship will be awarded to 100 students of UPSEE and if they take Admissions in any affiliated colleges in the first-year course of B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Arch/BHMCT /Bio-Tech. The candidates passing without grace marks in the first attempt will be exempted from paying the course fee.
Fellowship for Top 10 Rank Holders of GATE:
The top 10 GATE scorers will be awarded Rs 10000 in all the branches.
Scholarship For GRE scorers of about 2100 out of 2300 marks:
Candidates who score 2100 or more than that out of 2300 in the GRE examination and get admission in the first 20 best Universities of the world are provided with the one-way airfare to the destination.
Fellowship For UPSC Rank Holders 1-20:
If the candidates appear for the UPSC examination for IAS and IES and have done his/her prior studies in the Uttar Pradesh Technical University will be awarded Rupees 21000 Each.
Scholarship for GMAT/CAT Toppers:
The Toppers of GMAT/CAT candidates if have done their prior studies in the Uttar Pradesh Technical University will be awarded 10,000 each. Advanced GRE toppers and the recruits of the top companies will be awarded 51,000 each.
UPTU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The Candidates whose family income is less than 1,00,000 will be awarded the scholarship.
- The Domicile of Uttar Pradesh will only be awarded the Scholarships.
How to apply for UPTU Scholarships 2020-21 & Check Status
- Candidates have to apply for the UPTU scholarship online in the official website
- There on the home page, there will be tab as “Student”. Click on it. A drop-down menu will occur. Choose the appropriate link from the given links.
- Click on the Apply UPTU Scholarship Registration.
- Fill in the Application Number carefully.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature in the given dimensions.
- Fill up the form with correct details and download the form.
UP NTSE Scholarship 2020
The authorities conduct Uttar Pradesh National Talent Search Examination every year in two stages for the Class 10 students. Candidates who succeed to pass the first stage enter the second stage of the Examination. The NTSE forms are made available in every state and candidates are advised to submit the forms before deadline getting it signed by the respective principles. The forms can be filled both online and Offline.
UP NTSE Application Procedure 2020
- The application form of NTSE 2020 is available for states and UTs through their official websites or through the liaison officer of each state.
- Candidates can get the Application form from the official website or can obtain it from the listed liaison officer of Uttar Pradesh.
- After filling up the form candidates have to fix a passport size photograph and a signature in the given space and remit an application fee as specified by the Exam conducting body.
- The application form needs to be submitted in offline mode at the official address of the state liaison officer. The documents specified should be attached with the application form.
- Candidates can either send the NTSE 2020 application form via speed post/registered post or can submit it at the official address by visiting the liaison office in person.
UPSTSE Scholarship 2020
This Scholarship is conducted by the Council of Science and Technology, Uttar Pradesh. It is given by the Uttar Pradesh Government. And the candidates who have passed class 12 will be eligible to apply for it. The winner will be given 1 Lakh rupees as his/her Prizemoney.
UPSTSE Application Procedure 2020
- The student can avail the fellowship Disbursement form from the official website.
- On the Home, page candidates have to search for UPSTSE scholarships.
- Download the Application Form and go through the notifications.
- Fill up the form with the required details and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the required fee and submit the UP Scholarship application form.
- Candidates should print out a copy of the application for their future references.
The sample for the verification form is given here: Document_Verification_Form
Number of candidates applied for UP scholarship
|Session||Form Submission||Forwarded by Institution|
|Post Matric other than 11-12||3955473||3435531|
|Post-Matric Class 11-12||2456437||2786734|
|Pre-Matric Class 9-10||2434153||2142773|
UP Scholarship Status 2020-21
Candidates who apply for the UP Fellowship 2020-21 often want to check their status. They should know that there is a field in the status column as Scrutiny Result. The candidates will either get the status as Correct or Suspect.
Suspected status means it is pending or not verified at the end of District Committee. When it is rejected by the District Committee, the reason behind the rejection could be Suspected Marks or student applying in the same course as the previous year or if the candidates score less than 60 % marks.
Corrected status means the recommended and verified by the District Committee. Current status comes in three forms.
- Rejected by District Committee
- Pending at District Committee
- Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Amount Disbursed Rs
UP Scholarships Payment Status Checking 2020-21
Candidates can check their UP scholarship 2020-21 status online on the official website. However, they must follow certain steps in order to track the status of the UP Scholarship. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of UP Scholarship.
- Therein, on the home page, the candidate must click on the “Status” drop-down menu.
- Thereafter, they must select the “ UP Scholarship Application Status 2020-21” option.
- Subsequently, the candidate will be redirected to a new page.
- Herein, they must provide their application Id & click on the “submit” button.
- The UP Scholarship Status will be displayed on the screen.
UP Scholarship Statistics of Session 2017-18
|Session 2017-18||Registrations||Forms Entered||Forms Submitted||Forwarded by Institution|
|Post Matric other than Class 11-12||7182936||4962963||4570419||40132273|
|Post-Matric Class 11-12||2951710||2236646||2020523||1710195|
|Pre-Matric Class 9-10||3593512||2396203||2048438||1783177|
UP Fellowship Disbursement
In Case there is any problem with fellowship disbursement the candidates should contact in the following Address:
Mr. M.P Singh