Karnataka ePass is yearly scholarship which is granted to the Backward Class Candidates i.e BC, SC and ST after Post Matric Examination. The Government of Karnataka has taken an important measure for the Educational upliftment of the Candidates. The Encouraging initiative was taken by the Karnataka Social Welfare Department. The Karnataka Social Welfare Department is disbursing scholarships duly on time in the beneficiary’s Account every year. This benefiting Scholarship is alleviating lakhs of Students in Karnataka. The Eligible and interested candidates have to apply for the Scholarship Online.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Karnataka ePass Scholarship Details
The Following points are details on the Karnataka ePASS Scholarship:
- The Scholarship will be granted for 10 months in an Academic Year.
- The Monthly amount of money that is deposited in the beneficiary’s account is 1500 i.e 15000 INR per Annum.
- Candidates living in Hostel will be getting 20000 INR per Annum.
Karnataka ePass Eligibility Conditions
Candidates applying for it should meet the Eligibility Criteria of the Karnataka ePASS Scholarship. The following points are conditions set by the Karnataka Social Welfare Department to avail the scholarship.
- Candidates belonging to the Backward Classes, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and the minority candidates can Apply for the Scholarship.
- Candidates Applying should belong to the backward class of Karnataka State.
- It is mandatory for them to submit the Bonafide certificate from the respective Colleges.
- The scholarship is granted to them whose family Income should be less than 1 Lakh.
- Candidates should at least score 60 per cent in their last qualifying Examination, i.e 10th or 12th Examination.
- They should pass their 12th Examination from Karnataka state.
Karnataka ePass Scholarship Application Form
Candidates interested should have to go through an Application Procedure. The scholarship can be applied online on the official website of Karnataka ePASS scholarship. This Application procedure is only applicable to the freshly arrived candidates.
- Visit the Official Website of Karnataka ePASS scholarship i.e http://backwardclasses.kar.nic.in/
- There will a scholarship link provided on the official Website. Click on it.
- Log on to the link provided for the scholarship of pre-matric and post-matric link
- Candidates then have to fill up all the required details. They should be careful while filling up the details.
- They have to Apply for the required documents as per the requirement of the Karnataka Social Welfare Service.
- The Last step is to submit the Application Form
Candidates are advised to take out a hard copy of the Application Form as it might be needed for the future reference. Candidates after the completion of Application will be generated a Student Log in Id in their Mail Id. With the login Details the candidates and check their profile.
Documents Needed to Apply Karnataka ePass 2019
|SSLC or HSC Mark sheets|
|Income Certificate which shows the family income less than 1 Lakh.|
|Bank Account details|
|A copy of Passport size Photograph|
Renewal of the Karnataka ePASS Scholarship Application
The Candidates who are already benefited from the scholarship have to visit the official website and log in with their details and update the Application Form. The documents like the Aadhar Card, Bank Account Number and Ifsc Codes and the income certificate. The forms are to submitted before the closing dates of renewal.
Checking the vacancy status:
- Visit the Official Website of the Karnataka ePass online website.
- In the Home page, there will be tabs like Karnataka ePass Apply online and Application status.
- Check the specified class either fresh or renewal and enter all the details required in the spaces. The fields are like Examination Number, Year of passing, SSLC Pass type, Date of Birth, Select Academic Year.
- After entering all the details, click on the get scholarship details.
- The status of the scholarship will be displayed.