ANTHE 2019: The Registration for ANTHE 2019 has been commenced on 26th July 2019. ANTHE is short for Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam. Aakash ANTHE is conducted by Aakash Institute. It is a scholarship exam which is conducted for the candidates for Class 8th-12th. The ANTHE 2019 Exam will be conducted on the 20th of October 2019. The candidates, look forward to making their career in the fields of Engineering and Medical can apply for ANTHE. In order to apply for ANTHE, one will have to register himself/herself. The registration can be done online and offline as well.
The examination will be conducted in an offline mode. If one wants to apply online, then he/she has to bump into the official website of Aakash Institute. The candidates, who are unable to apply online (or do not want to apply online) will be able to apply offline. One, who wants to apply offline will have to submit the forms at the nearest Aakash Center.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ANTHE 2019 Dates
The candidates are expected to be aware of the important dates of the events included in the procedure of the ANTHE 2019. The official dates have been announced by the authority.
|Registration/Application Form||26 July 2019 (Released)|
|Last Date of receiving Application Form with Late Fee||October 2019|
|Admit Card||1 week before the day of the exam|
|Examination||20th October 2019 (Announced)|
Aakash ANTHE Eligibility Criteria 2019
There is no eligibility bar for ANTHE. The candidate just needs to be ambitious regarding his/her career. Only one condition is applicable that the candidates, who want to apply for ANTHE has to be the students studying in Class 8th-12th.
Application Form of Aakash ANTHE
The candidates, who are looking forward to sitting in ANTHE 2019 will have to fill an application form. ANTHE application forms have been made available on the 26th of July 2019. The competitors can find the application forms in both online and offline modes. If the aspirant wants to fill the application form in an online mode, then he/she will have to open the official website of the Aakash Institute (exam conducting body). If the candidate is unable to fill the application form online, then he/she can do the same in the offline mode as well. One can grab the offline form from the nearest Aakash centre. The candidate must note the fact that he/she will not be able to submit the application form before he/she pays the fee.
ANTHE 2019 Application Form Fee
The application fee is to be paid by the candidate. If he/she does not pay the fee, his/her application form will not be accepted. The fee paid will be non-refundable. The amount of fee which is to be paid is Rs 300/- (including GST).
Aakash ANTHE Admit Card 2019
The candidates will be able to grab the admit card from the website of Aakash Institute. The ANTHE Admit Card will be out in the month of October 2019. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring the hall ticket to the examination centre. If the authority found anyone without the admit card, then he/she will not be allowed to enter inside the examination hall. The candidate has to take a careful eye on the details mentioned in the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must immediately contact the Aakash Institute.
The syllabus of ANTHE has been elucidated below:
ANTHE 2019 Syllabus Class 8th
- Mathematics: Linear Equations in One Variable, Rational Numbers, Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Quadrilaterals, Comparing Quantities, Data Handling
- Biology: Microorganisms: Friend and Foe, Cell- Structure and Functions, Crop Production and Management, Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Physics: Friction, Sound, Force and Pressure, Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chemistry: Synthetic Fibres and Plastics, Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Analogy, Direction Test, Number and Alphabet Test, Series, Problems Based on Figures, Classification, Coding and Decoding
ANTHE 2019 Syllabus Class 9th
- Mathematics: Linear Equations in Two Variables, Number Systems, Polynomials, Triangles, Lines and Angles
- Biology: The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues, Diversity in Living Organisms (Excluding Kingdom Animalia)
- Physics: Force and Laws of Motion, Gravitation (Excluding Floatation), Motion
- Chemistry: Matter in our Surroundings, Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Mental Ability: Analytical Reasoning, General Logical Reasoning, Problems Based on Figures, Figure Matrix
Syllabus of Class 10th of Aakash ANTHE
- Mathematics: Triangles, Polynomials, Real Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Coordinate Geometry, Arithmetic Progressions, Introduction to Trigonometry
- Biology: Control and Coordination, How do Organisms Reproduce?, Life Processes- Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion
- Physics: Light- Reflection and Refraction, Electricity, Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chemistry: Metals and Non-Metals, Chemical Reactions and Equation, Acids, Bases and Salts
- Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Series, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Problems Based on Figures, General Logical & Analytical Reasoning, Data Interpretation
Aakash ANTHE Syllabus for Class 11th:
- Physics: Physical World, Units and Measurement, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plain, Laws of Motion, Energy and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Chemistry: Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter, Thermodynamics
- Botany: Cell: The unit of life, Cell cycle and cell division, The living world, Biological Classification, Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Zoology: Structural Organization in animals, Bio-molecules, Digestion and Absorption, Breathing and Exchange of Gases, Body fluids and Circulation, Excretory Products and their Elimination, Locomotion and Movement.
Class 12th Syllabus of ANTHE:
- Physics: Electric Charges and Field, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current
- Chemistry: The Solid State, Solution, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, The p block Elements, The d block and f block elements, Co-ordination Compounds
- Botany: Reproduction in Organisms, Sexual Production in Flowering Plants, Principles of Inheritence and Variation, Molecular Basis of Inheritence, Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production, Microbes in Human Welfare
- Zoology:Reproduction in Organism, Human Reproduction, Reproductive Health, Evolution, Human Health and Disease, Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production, Animal Husbandry
ANTHE Exam Pattern 2019
The aspirant is advised to prepare as per the decided exam pattern. The exam pattern is stated in a tabular form below. Have a careful look:
|Duration of the Exam||2 Hours|
|No of Questions (Subject wise)|
Total No.of Questions-90
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
Note: There will be no Negative Marking in ANTHE 2019.
ANTHE 2019 Scholarships and Awards
The candidates, who have performed well in ANTHE 2019 and have secured a good rank in the exam will be awarded scholarships and cash awards. In order to find more details about the awards of ANTHE, check the table mentioned below:
Awards for candidates who secured a position within 8000:
Students who are Studying in 8th and 9th Class:
|RANK SECURED||FEE||TUITION FEE||APPLICATION FEE|
|01 – 50||100% waiver||100% waiver||100% waiver|
|51 – 150||100% waiver||80% waiver||To be paid|
|151 – 300||Payable||70% waiver||To be paid|
|301 – 800||Payable||60% waiver||To be paid|
Students who are Studying in 10th Class:
|RANK SECURED||FEE||TUITION FEE||APPLICATION FEE|
|801 – 1300||Payable||45% waiver||To be paid|
|1301 – 3500||Payable||40% waiver||To be paid|
|3501 – 9000||Payable||35% waiver||To be paid|
|9001 – 15000||Payable||30% waiver||To be paid|
|15001 – 30000||Payable||25% waiver||To be paid|
Students who are Studying in 10th and 12th Class:
|RANK SECURED||NO. OF STUDENTS||DLP||CASH PRIZE|
|1||1||Rs 25,000/-||Rs 50,000|
|2 to 5||4||Rs 20,000/-||Rs 40,000/-|
|6 to 20||15||Rs 15,000/-||Rs 30,000/-|
|21 to 50||30||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 15,000/-|
|51 to 150||100||Rs 5,000/-||Rs 8,000/-|
ANTHE 2019 Result
After one has taken the examination, he/she will have to be aware of the dates of the results. The ANTHE 2019 results will be declared in the month of November 2019. The candidates will be able to access the results 15 days after the day of the examination. The aspirants will be able to find the results from the website of Aakash. The challengers will be able to find the results from the website of Aakash. In order to grab the result, the competitor will have to head towards the website of Aakash and then tap on the link of the result. After it, the contender will be asked to fill in the required details. The aspirant is expected to print adequate copies of the result for upcoming purposes.