UPESEAT 2019 Application Form: The UPES University has released the application form for all the candidates in the 15th September 2018. All the candidates who want to appear for the UPES Entrance exam must fill and submit the UPESEAT application form 2019. All applicants can check the Application dates of UPESEAT 2019, the procedure to fill out and submit the form and UPESEAT 2019 application form fee in this article.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form Date
Check the UPESEAT 2019 Application Form Releasing Dates and schedule of entrance exam in the table given below:
Check Eligibility For UPESEAT Exam
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|1||UPESEAT 2019 Application form start date||15th September 2018|
|2||Last date (Offline) to submit UPESEAT 2019 Application form||25 April 2019|
|3||Final Date to Submit Online UPESEAT 2019 Application Form||25 April 2019|
|4||Admit Card for Offline Exam||4th week of April 2019|
|5||Admit card for Online Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|6||UPESEAT 2019 Entrance exam – Pen and paper mode||1st week of May 2019|
|7||Start of Application Process for JEE Main Qualified Candidate||1st week of May 2019|
|8||UPESEAT 2019 Entrance exam – Computer-based test||29 April – 5 May 2019|
UPESEAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2019: Candidates appearing for UPESEAT 2019 will be required to go through the Eligibility conditions as prescribed by the examination conducting body. Candidate will be able to apply through three different modes i.e. through Board Merit, UPESEAT Score and JEE Main Score. The eligibility of applying through these modes is different. Candidates should make sure of fulfilling the criteria before applying through their preferred mode. The Information Brochure mentioning all the important details will be released along with the UPESEAT 2019 Application Form. It is advised to go through the eligibility criteria in detail before proceeding for the Application Form. Go through the eligibility mentioned below.
Age Criteria: Candidates applying for UPESEAT 2019 should make sure that their Date of Birth falls on or after 1st October 1997.
- Candidates applying must have secured at least 80% marks in their 10+2 examination.
- Candidates appearing for UPESEAT 2019 must have secured 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their class 12th exam.
- Candidates applying through UPESEAT score must have scored at least 60% marks in their 10+2 exam.
- Candidate also must have secured at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their class 12th exam.
- Candidate applying through JEE Main must have qualified JEE Main 2019.
- Candidate will have to score at least 60% marks in their class 12th qualifying exam.
- Candidate must have scored 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their class 12th.
UPESEAT Application Form 2019
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form Released: Click Here to Apply Now!
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form: UPES Dehradun has released the UPESEAT Application Form 2019 on 15th September 2019. The application form has been made available in online mode. The online application form will be available on the official website and the offline UPESEAT 2019 application form can be obtained from admission counters at Delhi, Dehradun, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai and by sending DD in favor of “UPES Fee Account” payable at New Delhi. The applicant must upload the scanned images to the online UPES application form 2019. The candidate must also pay an application fee in cash, through online payment gateways or through demand draft. All the details furnished by the candidate must be valid and correct.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form Procedure
Applicants can follow the steps given below and fill the UPESEAT 2019 application form easily.
Step 1 – UPEASEAT 2019 Registration
- Candidates have to register online through the user id and password sent on their mobile number.
- After logging in, candidates have to enter their details in the personal details column.
- After entering the captcha code give, candidates have to submit the form.
Step 2 – Payment of UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
- The candidate has to pay the UPESEAT 2019 Application Form fee of Rs. 1850 through either credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through Offline mode through demand draft drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun along with request letter.
Step 3 – Filling of academic details
- After the application payment, candidates have to proceed to fill in academic detail.
- Class 10th and 12th details have to be entered.
Step 4 – Print out of UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
- Candidates have to take a print out of the UPESEAT 2019 Application form.
- This application form has to be kept safe and brought to the UPESEAT 2019 counselling.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form Fee
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form Fees: The submission of the Application Fee is an important step to be done by the candidate applying for the exam. The amount of the Application Fee is Rs. 1850/- to be paid by either Credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Candidates will also have an option of paying the Application Fee through Demand Draft which will be drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun.
Offline UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
UPESEAT Offline Application Form: The UPESEAT 2019 application form and Prospectus can be purchased by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1850 drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account, payable at New Delhi to “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, “Enrollments Office, UPES, 210, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020.”
Candidate can also obtain the Offline UPESEAT 2019 Application Form by paying a cash amount of Rs 1850 at admission counters located in cities of Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Kolkata, Mumbai.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form Highlights
- UPESEAT Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website. Candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released notifications regarding the Application Form.
- Candidates should note that the details provided in UPESEAT Application Form 2019 should be valid and correct. Any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the admission.
- All the sections of UPESEAT 2019 Application Form should be filled. Incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the examination conducting body.
- Candidate will be able to proceed for the Application Form only after the submission of the Application Fee.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of a submitted Application Form for future reference.
- The Application Number needs to be noted down by the candidate as it will be required to proceed for the admission Procedure further and for future references also.
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Centers
To know the list of UPESEAT 2019 exam Centers, have a look at the table below: