UPESEAT Counselling 2019: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will conduct the UPESEAT Counselling 2019 for qualified candidates. The UPESEAT Counselling dates of 2019 have been given in this article. Check the full counselling procedure explained here. Candidates who are going to appear for UPESEAT 2019 Counselling can check the list of documents to be brought for verification.
UPESEAT Counselling 2019
UPESEAT 2019 Counselling: The last step of admission to B. Tech courses at UPES Dehradun is to participate in the UPESEAT Counselling 2019. All eligible and qualified candidates who have applied through UPESEAT 2019, through board merit and through JEE Main 2019 will be invited for UPESEAT Counselling 2019. There will be a centralized counselling for candidates from all the three channels of application. Candidates will be required to present the required documents for verification for the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
Check Eligibility For UPESEAT Exam
Important Dates of UPESEAT Counselling 2019
Know all the major events and their respective dates in the table below:
|1||Declaration of results||3rd week of May 2019|
|2||UPESEAT 2019 Counselling for Board Merit Students||2nd week of June 2019|
|3||UPESEAT JEE Main Merit List||2nd week of June 2019|
|4||UPESEAT Counselling 2019||3rd week of June 2019|
|5||Registration for admissions after Phase 1 of UPESEAT 2019 Counselling||July 2019|
UPESEAT Counselling 2019 Procedure
- The UPESEAT 2019 counselling will be a centralized counselling.
- Candidates will be required to first register before participating in the counselling procedure.
- 80% of the seats are offered to the candidates based on the merit/rank of the candidate in UPESEAT 2019.
- 15% of the seats are reserved for the candidates of Uttarakhand. Candidates must bring the domicile certificate in order to avail the benefits of reservation.
- After registration, candidates will be required to participate in the UPESEAT 2019 counselling reaching the venue on specified date and time.
- The candidates will be required to reach the counselling venue with the required documents for verification.
- After verification candidates have to fill in the choices of their courses and college.
- Candidates will then be allotted seats based on the choices filled, the merit ranks and availability of seats.
Also, Check UPESEAT Cut off 2019
Documents to be Brought for UPESEAT 2019 Verification
- Four passport size photographs (recent)
- UPESEAT 2019 Admit card
- UPESEAT 2019 Counselling Call Letter
- Qualifying exam admit card
- Qualifying exam score card
- Domicile Certificate
- Marks sheets of Class 12 and 10 (original) along with one set of self-attested photocopies. UPES will keep the set of photocopies.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.1 lakh drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun as first-semester fee.
Programmes Offered through UPESEAT 2019 B. Tech
Check the list of B. Tech programmes that UPES offers to qualified candidates of UPESEAT 2019:
|Oil & Gas|
|Aviation & Aerospace|
|Health, Safety & Environment|
|Electronics & Communication|