UPESEAT Admit Card 2019: The link of UPESEAT Slot Booking is active now. Candidates can book their slot using the login details. The link of UPESEAT 2019 Slot Booking is available on this page below. UPES will release the UPESEAT 2019 Admit card separately for both the candidates who have opted for an online and offline mode of exam. The UPESEAT Admit card 2019 will be issued in the online mode on the official website. Candidates can check the UPESEAT Admit card dates 2019, procedure to download the hall ticket and details mentioned on UPESEAT 2019 hall ticket in this article.
UPESEAT Slot Booking 2019 Link has been activated now. Candidates who have filled the application form can book their slot for appearing in the examination.
Check Eligibility For UPESEAT Exam
Important UPESEAT 2019 Hall ticket dates
Candidates can check the tentative schedule of UPESEAT 2019 hall ticket in the table given below:
|UPESEAT Admit Card 2019 for Offline Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|UPESEAT 2019 Admit card for Online Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||13th to 19th May 2019|
UPESEAT Admit Card 2019
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card: All the candidates who have successfully registered will be issued the UPESEAT admit card 2019. It is a mandatory document to be produced on the day of the exam. The aspiring candidates will be available to download their admit card in the online mode from the 1st week of May 2019. Candidates have to produce the UPESEAT hall ticket 2019 on the day of the examination. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. Candidates must check for all the details related to the examination printed on the UPESEAT 2019 hall ticket. In case there is any discrepancy like a misprint, the applicant must contact the official authority.
How to Download UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card?
Check the steps given below to download your UPESEAT Admit card 2019.
- Click on the UPESEAT Hall ticket 2019 link. (link will be provided here as soon as it is released).
- Enter your Application form number and date of birth.
- Click on “submit”.
- The admit card of UPESEAT 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Go through the details mentioned on UPESEAT Admit card 2019 very carefully. In case of any incorrect information, contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- If satisfied, download the Admit Card and take multiple Printout of the Admit card in case the one downloaded gets destroyed or damaged on the day of the exam.
Information about UPESEAT 2019 Hall Ticket
All candidates must check that their hall ticket contains the following details printed upon it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration/Application Number
- Examination Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
Important Instructions Regarding UPESEAT Admit Card 2019:
- The Admit Card of UPESEAT 2019 will be made available only in an online mode and there will be no provision of accessing it in an offline mode or in person.
- It is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam. Candidates should note that its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
- The candidate should go through the detail mentioned on UPESEAT Admit Card very thoroughly. In case of any incorrect detail, the examination authority should be immediately contacted.
- UPESEAT Admit card 2019 should not be torned or damaged in any manner. Such Admit Cards will not be accepted on the day of the exam.
- The content mentioned on UPESEAT Admit card 2019 should be clearly visible. The Admit cards with no clear details will not be accepted on the day of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple copies of UPESEAT Admit card in case the downloaded one gets lost or damaged.
- It is advised to keep Admit card till the admission procedure gets over.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry electronic devices on the day of the exam.
Documents On the day of the exam:
Candidates without the important documents will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Go through the points mentioned below:
- UPESEAT Admit Card 2019 will have to be carried on the day of the exam. Candidates without the Admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- It will be important to carry at least one photo ID on the day of the exam. The ID can be Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card etc.
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Centers
To know the list of UPESEAT 2019 exam Centers, have a look at the table below: