UPESEAT Answer Key 2021: University of Petroleum and Engineering Studies, Dehradun will conduct Engineering Aptitude Test commonly known as UPESEAT 2021. The university will release the UPESEAT Answer Key 2021 for candidates on the official website. The answer key will be published soon after the completion of an exam. It is expected to be available soon as the concerned authority has not yet announced the exact date. Many private institutes will also release the Answer Key of UPESEAT 2021 within a few hours of the Engineering Aptitude Test, 2021.
Check Eligibility For UPESEAT Exam
The UPESEAT 2021 Answer key will contain all the correct responses to the questions that will be asked in the exam. Therefore, with the help of this answer key, applicants can calculate their probable score section-wise and also the aggregate marks. Aspirants can also challenge or raise objections against the released UPESEAT B.Tech Answer Key 2021. Candidates can refer to the article below for more information regarding the answer key.
UPESEAT Answer Key 2021 Release Date
The UPESEAT Authority will hold the responsibility for deciding and announcing the schedule related to UPESEAT Answer Key. Applicants appearing for the exam are advised to enlighten themselves with every tentative date by visiting the official website i.e upes.ac.in. Some of these dates are:
|UPESEAT 2021 Examination||May 2021|
|Publishing of UPESEAT 2021 Answer Key||May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||May 2021|
Key Point Of Answer Key Of UPES
There are several key points of UPESEAT 2021 B. Tech Answer Key. Candidates must be aware of these points as the University of Petroleum and Engineering Studies, Dehradun will publish the answer for all the appearing aspirants.
The key points of UPESEAT Answer Key are :
- The answer key will be released on the official website after completion of the exam
- Candidates will be able to cross-check their answers against the questions asked in the Engineering Aptitude Test known as UPESEAT 2021 exam.
- Applicants will also be able to estimate their approximate score using the B.Tech Answer Key of UPESEAT.
- In order to evaluate the probable score, aspirants must follow the exact marking scheme.
- The concerned authority will publish the UPES B.Tech Answer Key 2021 for each set of the question paper.
Steps To Download UPESEAT 2021 Answer Key
Candidates need to download the Answer Key for checking all the correct answers and calculating the probable score. Downloading of an answer key comprises various steps that need to be followed by an aspirant. These steps are :
- Visit the official website of UPES, Dehradun.
- Click on the “UPESEAT Answer Key 2021” link.
- Select the paper code carefully.
- Now submit all the required details.
- The B.Tech Answer Key of UPESEAT will appear on the screen in the pdf format
- Download the answer key.
NOTE – The UPES Authority advises all applicants to pay attention while downloading the UPESEAT B.Tech Answer Key as there will be different answer keys for different sets of question papers. Generally, there are three sets of question papers A, B, and C.
How To Challenge UPES Answer Key 2021?
If applicants found any discrepancy in the published UPESEAT B.Tech Anwer Key then they can challenge the answer key or raise objections against it. In order to challenge the answer key, aspirants have to do the following:
- Applicants have to fill the application form which will be available on the official website.
- The application form must be filled with all the required information such as personal, academic, and contact details.
- The candidate also has to pay a required amount of fees for challenging the answer key.
- Aspirants also have to upload a scanned copy of an expected answer with a detailed solution along with the application form.
- The exam conducting body will then check the objection raised by applicants and will make a decision accordingly.
About UPES 2021 Examination
University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test 2021 (UPESEAT 2021) is a University level common entrance exam. This examination will be conducted by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. Candidates can appear for the exam in both online mode & offline mode at various exam centres across India. The admission will be offered in various undergraduate engineering disciplines. Applicants will get admission through the UPESEAT 2021 exam, JEE Main 2021 rank, and board exam merit.
Applicants who have qualified their 10+2 or its equivalent exam with at least 60% score will only be eligible to appear for the entrance examination. UPESEAT Exam Answer Key will release after the completion of the examination.