UPESEAT Counselling 2020: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will conduct the UPESEAT Counselling for the qualified candidates. The UPESEAT Counselling 2020 will include online registration, choice filling, document verification, and seat allotment. UPES Counselling is held online and two types of the score are taken into consideration i.e UPESEAT score and JEE Main score. All eligible and qualified candidates who will apply through UPESEAT 2020 or board merit or through JEE Main 2020 are invited for UPESEAT Counselling. There will be a centralized counselling for candidates from all the three channels of UPES application. Check the full counselling procedure explained here.
Check Eligibility For UPESEAT Exam
Only the students who will qualify the UPESEAT 2020 exam or JEE Main 2020 will be eligible to take part in UPES Counselling. During the process, candidates have to carry the essential documents along with them. On the basis of the merit and preference of the candidates, seat allotment will be done. For more information about UPES Dehradun Counselling 2020 read the article given below.
UPES Counselling Important Dates 2020
Know all the major events and their respective dates in the table below:
|Declaration of results||July 2020|
|UPESEAT Counselling for Board Merit Students||July 2020|
|UPESEAT Counselling 2020||July/August 2020|
|Registration for admissions after Phase 1 of UPESEAT 2020 Counselling||August 2020|
UPESEAT 2020 Counselling Procedure
- The UPES 2020 counselling will be a centralized counselling.
- Candidates will be required to first register before participating in the counselling procedure.
- 80% of the seats are offered to the candidates based on the merit/rank of the candidate in UPESEAT 2020.
- 20% of the seats are reserved for the candidates who come from JEE Main/ Board (Uttarakhand) Merit. Candidates must bring the domicile certificate in order to avail the benefits of reservation.
- After registration, candidates will be required to participate in the UPESEAT 2020 counselling reaching the venue on specified date and time.
- The candidates will be required to reach the counselling venue with the required documents for verification.
- After verification candidates have to fill in the choices of their courses and college.
- Candidates will then be allotted seats based on the choices filled, the merit ranks and availability of seats.
Documents Required for UPES 2020 Counselling
- Four passport size photographs (recent)
- UPESEAT 2020 Admit card
- UPESEAT 2020 Counselling Call Letter
- Qualifying exam admit card
- Qualifying exam scorecard
- Domicile Certificate
- Marks sheets of Class 12th and 10th (original) along with one set of self-attested photocopies. UPES will keep the set of photocopies.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.1 lakh drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun as the first-semester fee.
UPESEAT Counselling 2020- How to Participate in it?
Candidates have to follow certain procedures in order to participate in UPESEAT 2020 counselling
- Candidates have to register themselves in order to participate in the UPES Counselling process.
- After the registration, the candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of merit at the notified venue.
- In-person candidates have to reach the counselling venue as per the time and date specified.
- Verify the original documents at the counselling venue counter. Mind that all the documenst must be in an original format. Apart from these candidates also have to carry a set of photocopies of the documents.
- After the successful verification of the document, candidates have to fill their choices of course in order of their preference.
- As per the preference and rank of the candidates and availability of the seats, students are allotted seats.
- Finally, candidates have to make the payment to confirm their admission.
- Programmes Offered Through UPESEAT B. Tech
Check the list of B. Tech programmes that UPES offers to qualified candidates of UPESEAT 2019:
|Oil & Gas|
|Aviation & Aerospace|
|Health, Safety & Environment|
|Electronics & Communication|