UPESEAT 2019: The UPESEAT 2019 will be conducted by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. The UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2019 will be conducted for admission to the undergraduate course in engineering. All candidates who want admission through UPESEAT 2019 will be required to fill out and submit the UPESEAT application form 2019. You can also check the UPESEAT eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus here.
- 1 UPESEAT 2019: UPES Engineering Aptitude Test
- 2 UPESEAT 2019 Exam Dates
- 3 Programmes offered through UPESEAT 2019 B.Tech
- 4 UPESEAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
- 6 UPESEAT 2019 Exam Centres
- 7 UPESEAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- 8 UPESEAT 2019 Syllabus
- 9 UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card
- 10 UPESEAT 2019 Answer key
- 11 UPESEAT 2019 Result
- 12 UPESEAT 2019 Cutoff
- 13 UPESEAT 2019 Counselling
- 14 UPES Scholarships for Uttarakhand Domicile Students
- 15 FAQs Regarding UPESEAT 2019 Exam
- 16 Highlights of UPESEAT 2019
UPESEAT 2019: UPES Engineering Aptitude Test
|UPESEAT Exam 2019 Details|
|Exam Name||University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||UPESEAT|
|Disciplines Offered||37 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/B.Des and B.Plan programmes|
|Exam Type||University Level|
|Exam Mode||Online & Offline|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Exam Conducting Institute||UPES (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies)|
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Dates
UPSEAT Exam Dates 2019: Here we have provided the complete event schedule of UPES Entrance Aptitude Test for the year 2019.
|1||UPESEAT 2019 Application form start date||September 2018|
|2||Last date (Offline) to submit Application form||4th week of April 2019|
|3||Final Date to Submit Online Application Form||1st week of May 2019|
|4||Admit Card for Offline Exam||4th week of April 2019|
|5||Admit card for Online Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|6||UPESEAT 2019 Entrance exam – Pen and paper mode||1st week of May 2019|
|7||Start of Application Process for JEE Main Qualified Candidate||1st week of May 2019|
|8||UPESEAT 2019 Entrance exam – Computer-based test||2nd week of May 2019|
|9||Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2019|
|10||UPESEAT Counselling for Board Merit Students||2nd week of June 2019|
|11||UPESEAT JEE Main Merit List||2nd week of June 2019|
|12||UPESEAT Counselling||3rd week of June 2019|
|13||Registration for admissions after Phase 1 of Counselling||July 2019|
Programmes offered through UPESEAT 2019 B.Tech
UPESEAT Admissions 2019: Check the list of B. Tech programmes that UPESEAT 2019 offers to qualified candidates of UPES:
|Oil & Gas|| |
|Aviation & Aerospace|| |
|Information Technology|| |
|High Technology|| |
|Health, Safety & Environment|| |
|Electronics & Communication|| |
UPESEAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
UPES Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019: All candidates must check and fulfill all the UPESEAT 2019 eligibility criteria that is laid down by the exam conducting authority i.e. UPES Dehradun.
You must check the eligibility criteria set by UPES for Engineering Aptitude Test before stepping ahead.
- Those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1997 are eligible to apply.
Based on UPESEAT Performance
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% in their 10+2 qualifying examination.
- Aspirants must have secured at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th.
Based on Board Merit
- Candidates must have scored at least 80% marks in their 10+2 qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have secured at least 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th.
Based on JEE Main 2019
- Candidates must have qualified the JEE Main 2019.
- The applicant must have scored at least 60% in their 10+2 qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
UPESEAT Application Form 2019: UPES Dehradun will release the UPESEAT Application Form 2019 in the month of September 2019. The UPES 2019 application form will be available in online as well as offline mode and has to be submitted in offline and online mode. The online application form will be available on the official website and the offline UPESEAT 2019 application form can be obtained from admission counters at Delhi, Dehradun, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai and by sending DD in favor of “UPES Fee Account” payable at New Delhi. The applicant must upload the scanned images to the online UPES application form 2019. The candidate must also pay an application fee in cash, through online payment gateways or through demand draft.
If you are struggling with a question about UPESEAT, do ask us in the comments section below!
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Centres
UPES 2019 Exam Centres: Last year the UPESEAT was conducted in 51 cities for the offline pen and paper mode of the exam. Candidates will be asked to fill the UPESEAT 2019 exam centers in the application form of UPESEAT. Candidates must fill in the choices according to their preferences. The list of expected UPESEAT exam centers can be checked in this article.
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Pattern
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019: All appearing candidates must make sure to go through the UPESEAT 2019 exam pattern. The UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2019 exam pattern will include information like the mode and duration of the question paper, the exam pattern like the number of questions and marking scheme.
Check out the full details of UPESEAT 2019 Exam Pattern below:
- UPES Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- The UPESEAT Exam 2019 will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours or 180 Minutes.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Questions will be distributed in this manner – Mathematics- 50, Physics-50, Chemistry- 50, English Language Comprehension- 30, Current Affairs Awareness- 20
- UPESEAT Exam 2019 question paper will be in english.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking in UPES 2019 exam.
UPESEAT 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of UPESEAT 2019: Before starting with the preparation, candidates must make a note of the syllabus. The UPESEAT Syllabus 2019 will be at par with the XI and XII of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates can refer to their class 11th and 12th textbooks for the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2019 Syllabus.
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card
UPESEAT Admit Card 2019: All the candidates who have successfully registered will be issued the UPESEAT 2019 admit card. The aspiring candidates will be available to download their admit card in the online mode from the 1st week of May 2019. Candidates have to produce the UPESEAT hall ticket 2019 on the day of the examination. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to take the UPESEAT exam 2019. Candidates must check for all the details related to the examination printed on the UPESEAT 2019 hall ticket. In case there is any discrepancy like a misprint, the applicant must contact the official authority.
UPESEAT 2019 Answer key
UPES Exam 2019 Answer Key: The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun will release official UPESEAT answer key 2019. The answer key will be released in a few days after the examination has been concluded. The UPESEAT 2019 answer key will help the candidate check all the correct answers to the questions asked in the UPES Entrance Exam. However, the UPES 2019 answer key can also be used to calculate the probable score that the candidate will be getting before the final results are announced. The ranks of the candidates can also be calculated using the estimated score.
UPESEAT 2019 Result
UPES Exam Result 2019: The UPESEAT 2019 result will be announced on the official UPES website in 3rd week of May 2019. The results of candidates will display the overall rank as well as the category wise rank. The UPESEAT Results 2019 will also reflect the aggregate and section wise marks of the candidate. Candidates will be able to check their UPESEAT Exam Result 2019 by entering their application number, date of birth and roll number.
UPESEAT 2019 Cutoff
UPES Exam Cutoff 2019: The UPESEAT cutoff 2019 will be prepared by the concerned authorities keeping in mind certain factors like availability of seats, number of candidates, difficulty level of the exam and previous years cutoff trends. The UPES 2019 Cutoff will be published in the online mode.
UPESEAT 2019 Counselling
UPESEAT 2019 Counselling: The last step of admission to B. Tech courses at UPES Dehradun is to participate in the UPESEAT 2019 counselling. All eligible and qualified candidates who have applied through UPESEAT Exam 2019, through board merit and through JEE Main 2019 will be invited for UPESEAT counselling 2019. There will be a centralized counselling for candidates from all the three channels of application. Candidates will be required to present the required documents for verification for the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
UPES Scholarships for Uttarakhand Domicile Students
UPES offers scholarship on 5 percent seats of B.Tech where the 100 percent scholarship is offered on tuition fee the candidates scoring 85 percent marks in class 12th and 90 percent marks in PCM. The distribution of scholarship will be done on the merit list prepared by UPES University.
UPES Eligibility criteria for Scholarship For Uttarakhand Candidates
- The candidate needs to acquire a minimum of 80% in 10th,12th and PCM for B.Tech stream to avail any scholarship programme under UPES.
- Students applying for this scholarship should have their names in 150 toppers list of Uttrakhand Board.
- Each Candidate will be allotted only 1 seat per program on the basis of merit.
- 15% seats are reserved for Uttarakhand Domicile students.
- Sthai Niwas Praman Patra or proof of residency of Uttarakhand is mandatory.
- Applicants can procure only one scholarship at a specific time. (either through Uttarakhand Board Merit or through Uttarakhand Domicile category).
- A 25% and 35% Fee concession will be granted to boy and girl students respectively in the first year.
- This scholarship will be renewed in 2nd semester only if the student acquires 8/10 (SGPA).
- Scholarship for the consecutive year will be under the scholarship norms of UPES University.
- Compartment students will not be eligible for admission in UPES.
FAQs Regarding UPESEAT 2019 Exam
Question: What if I will submit the UPESEAT 2019 application form after the last date?
Answer: In that case, your application form will be rejected.
Question: Can I change the examination pathway after submitting the UPESEAT application form 2019?
Answer: Yes, you can change it but before the last date of UPES 2019 application form.
Question: What is the last date for applying for UPESEAT Exam 2019?
Answer: The last date to fill UPES application form will be the third week of April 2019.
Question: Is I have to upload my JEE Main score card/12th mark sheet?
Answer: Yes, if you are applying under non-pathway admission.
Highlights of UPESEAT 2019
- UPESEAT Entrance Syllabus will be same as that of JEE Main 2019.
- UPES University will release the Application Form in Online and Offline Mode.
- Candidates should make sure to submit the application before the last date.
- Students can make the payment through debit card/credit card/net banking/cash/Demand Draft.
- Before applying candidates should read the complete eligibility criteria established by the UPES.
- The UPESEAT 2019 Exam will be conducted in 2nd week of May 2019.