NEET 2019 1st Seat Allotment Result was released on 1st July 2019. However, the Seat Allotment Letter will be issued to the candidates on 3rd July 2019. The Link to download the Seat Allotment Letter is available below. Candidates who have been allotted seats in the first seat allotment round, have to report the college between 1st to 6th July 2019. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) is responsible for conducting the counselling and seat allotment process. However, the First Round of Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be available online. However, to participate in the seat allotment, the candidates have to register themselves online. The seat allotment will indicate the college allotted to the candidates as per their Rank in NEET 2019 Exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
During the registration process, candidates were allowed to choose the colleges and lock according to their preferences. After receiving all the applications, the official authority prepares a list of seat allotment. The list is scheduled to published in PDF format at the official website. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information and download the NEET 2019 first seat allotment list.
Check – NEET 2019 FAQs
- The NEET Round I Seat Allotment Letter is now available for the candidates. The MCC has released the Final Result of the Seat Allotment of NEET Round I Counselling on 2nd July 2019. Download the NEET Round I Seat Allotment Letter 2019. Candidates have to report the college from 1st to 6th July 2019.
How to Download the NEET Seat Allotment Letter 2019?
The Step by Step procedure to download the MCC NEET Seat Allotment Letter for Round I is as follows-
- Click on the Link provided above
- Now mention the Round and enter the following details- Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code
- Click on Submit
- Download and take the Printout
NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Schedule – For Round I
|NEET 2019 Entrance Exam||5th May 2019|
|Declaration of NEET 2019 Result||5th June 2019|
|NEET Round I Seat Allotment Schedule for Round I/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges|
|Starting Date of Registration||19th June to 24th June 2019|
|Last Date of Making Payment||25th June 2019 (up to 2:00 pm)|
|Choice Filling||25th June 2019 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
|NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result|
|The Release of the Seat Allotment Letter||3rd July 2019|
|Reporting Allotted Colleges||1st to 6th July 2019|
NEET Seat Allotment and Counseling Schedule 2019
NEET 2019 1st Seat Allotment Result – Procedure
The NEET 2019 Result for First Round Seat Allotment will be released on 27th June 2019. The Seat Allotment Result of NEET 2019 will comprise of the option to accept and reject the allotted seat. The certain conditions for the NEET Seat Allotment are as follows-
If the Allotted Seat is accepted by the Candidate
If you have accepted the allotted seat, then you will have to report the allotted college within the given period of time. However, the candidates have to submit the following documents-
- NEET MBBS/BDS Hall Ticket 2019
- NTA MCC Result 2019
- Class 10th Birth Certificate
- 12th Class Pass Certificate
- Eight Passport Size Photograph
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof (Driving License/PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar Card)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- PWD Certificate (if required)
The complete admission process takes place for 2 to 3 days. Therefore, the candidates have to report the college right after the release of the NEET Result 2019. Then after, the release of the result, the candidates have to undergo a medical examination. Soon after the completion of the medical exam, a seat allotment letter/admission letter will be provided to the candidate.
If the Candidate Does Not Accept the Seat
If in case, the candidate does not accept the allotted seat in the first round, and not willing to participate in the next round as well. In that case, the candidate can choose free exit option. There will be no deduction in the Refundable Fees.
If Allotted Seat not Accepted and Wish to Participate in the Next Round
If in case, the candidate does not wish to participate in the allotted seat but want to participate in the next round can choose this option. However, these candidates can participate in the second round of counseling by submitting fresh choices. In this case, the previous choices will be kept null and void. Hence, after the second round of counselling, the option will not be available.
How to Check NEET 2019 1st Seat Allotment Result
Candidates must follow the below-given steps to download the seat allotment list for NEET 2018 1st round.
- Go to the official site for NEET 2019 round 1 counselling seat allotment result i.e mcc.nic.in.
- Choose the NEET First-round Counselling Results 2019 link.
- Put in your registration/roll number as well as other required areas.
- Select “submit” button.
- Save the results for future reference.
Please be conscious of what your registration number since that’s crucial that you understand seat allotment result. At the end of counselling of NEET 2019 seat allotment, if seats remain, subsequently MCC will move them to say counselling quota seats. This will make sure that no seat goes empty and applicants become penalizing seats.
NEET 2019 1st Seat Allotment Result- PDF
Today it’s time to inspect that the NEET Round 1 seat allotment contributes to July. The students who undergo allotment from the NEET first-round Seat Allotment, Pupils will need to take all of the records with their own various colleges during linking. The coverage at the colleges from June 23rd into 3rd July 2019 for people got seats and curious to combine respective allocated compilation. If candidate maybe perhaps not enthusiastic about 1 st round results, are able to submit an application for instant round counselling.
NEET Seat Reservation 2019
Even though all states have their very own reservation standards for The seat booking of NEET 2019 is appropriate just for 15 percent AIQ MBBS/BDS admissions. Even the 15 percent AIQ MBBS seats are broken up amongst earmarked categories as specified in the table below.
AIQ Seat Reservation of NEET 2019
|S. No||Category||Percentage of seats reserved|
|1.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|2.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|4.||Physically Handicapped (PH)||5%|
NOTE: At the finish of each NEET counselling round, the NEET 2019 seat allotment result will probably be published. As a way to pass the exam, applicants need to score at least 50th percentile (40th percentile to get SC/ST/OBC category).
What after the publication of NEET 2019 first seat allotment list?
First round seat allotment list contains the name of the registered applicants and college allotted to them. On the basis of the NEET 2019 Score, candidates will get Seats in the college. Registered candidates must check their name in the seat allotment list. If they are satisfied with the college allotted to him/her, then they must freeze or lock the seat and report to the college within a specified time.
The NEET First Seat Allotment Result 2019 was available on 27th June 2019.
NEET Seat Matrix for Medical and Dental Colleges
The MCC has released the Seat Matrix for the candidates who are participating in the
Check – NEET 2019 Exam Day Guidelines
NEET Second Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
For Round 1 as there is Free Exit & Free Entry candidates can resign from their allotted seat in First Round if he/ she is not satisfied with the allotted seat and can still participate in Round 2 with original User ID & Password of Round 1. Candidates who are allotted a seat in Round 1 but do not join are also eligible to participate in Round 2.
Who are eligible for 2nd Round of allotment?
Candidates eligible for seat allotment in the 2nd round would be from one of the following categories:
- Registered candidates who did not get any seat allotment in the 1st round.
- Registered candidates who have secured seat under reserved quota & whose 1st round of allotted seat got canceled during the document verification on reporting for admission will be considered for allotment of seat in the next round of seat allotment, with changed Category, subject to availability of seat in the respective category.
- Candidates who have reported at the allotted institute during the 1st round of allotment and submitted willingness for second round up-gradation as Yes.
- Students who have been allotted a seat but Not Joined.
- Candidates who have resigned from the allotted seat of the first round.
Documents are required at the time of Joining/ Reporting in allotted Medical / Dental College
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents) for admission to undergraduate medical courses for admission to 15% of total seats on All-India basis required at the time of joining in allotted Medical / Dental College are as mentioned below.
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same) (iv) Class 10th Certificate.
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Marksheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated online.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- For NRI/ OCI candidates appearing for Deemed Universities following documents are mandatory: a) Passport copy of sponsorer b) Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of the study) c) Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsored)
- The Candidate should also bring the caste certificate, if applicable:
FAQ about NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result
Candidates can save and download the PDF by clicking on the link given. PDF contains frequently asked questions related to NEET 2019 Counselling. To download the PDF – Click Here.
What is a free exit for 1st Round mean?
Ans: Free exit for Ist Round means if a candidate allotted a seat in Ist Round and even if candidate does not report/join the allotted college he would not be penalized and eligible for subsequent rounds.
Are there any more rounds of Counseling for AIQ/ Deemed/ Central Universities?
Ans: No, as per Hon’ble Supreme Court Order in W.P. No. 76 of 2015 Ashish Ranjan & Ors. Vs. Union of India & Ors. Only two rounds will be available for All India Quota Counseling. As per the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in W.P. (c) 267/2017 DAR-US-SLAM EDUCATIONAL TRUST and Ors. Vs. MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA and Ors. Dated 09.05.2017.
Candidates joined in the 2nd round of counselling in 15% All India Quota will not be allowed to vacate the seat. Please note that Registration facility will be available before the start of 1st Round on date as notified in Counseling Schedule and Candidates who could not register at beginning of 2nd Round. Candidates who have already registered during 1st Round need not register again. Also, Fresh Registration will be available before the mop-up round of the counselling.
If anyone has a query related to this article. Then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.