UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019: The UPES which is also the exam conducting authority will release the UPESEAT exam pattern 2019. The prescribed UPESEAT exam pattern 2019 will carry all the information about the UPESEAT question paper like the number of questions, the language of the paper, the marking scheme, etc. Candidates can also check the UPESEAT 2019 preparation tips and syllabus in this article.
UPESEAT exam Pattern 2019
All appearing candidates must make sure to go through the exam pattern of UPESEAT 2019. The exam pattern will include information like the mode and duration of the question paper, the exam pattern like the number of questions and marking scheme.
Check Eligibility For UPESEAT Exam
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Check out the full details of UPESEAT 2019 Exam Pattern below:
- MODE – UPESEAT 2019 will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- DURATION – The UPESEAT will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours or 180 Minutes.
- NUMBER OF QUESTIONS – There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS – The questions will be of objective type.
- SUBJECTS – UPESEAT 2019 questions will be distributed in this manner – Mathematics- 50, Physics-50, Chemistry- 50, English Language Comprehension- 30, Current Affairs Awareness- 20
- LANGUAGE – UPESEAT 2019 question paper will be in english.
- MARKING SCHEME – 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking in UPES 2019 exam.
|S.No||Subject||Number of questions|
|4.||English Language Comprehension||30|
|6.||Total Number of questions||200|
Syllabus of UPESEAT 2019
Before starting with the preparation, candidates must make a note of the syllabus. The UPESEAT syllabus 2019 will be at par with the XI and XII of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates can refer to their class 11th and 12th text books for the UPESEAT 2019 syllabus.
The UPESEAT syllabus 2019 is given in the table below:
Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
Dual nature of matter and radiation
Electronic devicesAtoms and nuclei
General principles and processes of isolation of elements
d and f block elements
Haloalkanes and haloarenes
Alcohols, phenols and ethers
Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
Organic compounds containing nitrogen
Chemistry in everyday life
|Mathematics||Relations and functions|
AlgebraVectors and three-dimensional geometry
UPESEAT Preparation Tips 2019
Candidates can follow the preparation tips given below to score the best marks in UPESEAT 2019:
- Syllabus – The first step in exam preparation should be knowing the correct syllabus of GCET. The candidate must know the UPESEAT exam topics of Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics. With this, they will be able to collect the right study material and prepare well for the exam.
- Time Table – Candidates must create a timetable every day or monthly in order to manage time. The timetable must also include breaks and an equal amount of time should be given to each topic.
- Pay attention in school – Earliest preparation can start by staying focused in school during class 11th and 12th during which most concepts that are a part of the UPESEAT question paper are covered.
- Previous Years Question Papers – To prepare for any examination candidates must have a look at the previous year’s question papers. UPESEAT question papers of previous years will help you prepare well for your exam. It will help you manage your time and check your level of preparation
- Stay healthy – The most vital step that candidates usually forget during the entire preparation is to maintain their health. You should avoid eating and sleeping at ungodly hours so that when you are actually taking the UPESEAT 2019, you are perfectly healthy and take the examination without any panic.
UPESEAT Sample papers
Candidates can check the UPESEAT sample papers of previous years given below: (get link from https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/upeseat-sample-paper)
|Sample Question paper 2017||download here|
|Sample Question Paper 2016||download here|
|Sample Question Paper 2014||download here|
|Sample Question Paper 2013||download here|