University of Petroleum and Engineering Studies, Dehradun will conduct Engineering Aptitude Test commonly known as UPESEAT 2019. The university will release the UPESEAT Answer Key 2019 for candidates on the official website. The answer key will be published soon after the completion of an exam. It is expected to be available in the second week of June, 2019 as per the last year’s schedule since the concerned authority has not yet announced the exact date. Many private institutes will also release the Answer Key of UPESEAT 2019 within a few hours of the Engineering Aptitude Test, 2019.
Check Eligibility For UPESEAT Exam
The UPESEAT 2019 Anwer Key will contain all the correct responses of the questions that will be asked in the exam. Therefore, with the help of this answer key, applicants can calculate their probable score section wise and also the aggregate marks. Aspirants can also challenge or raise objections against the released UPESEAT B.Tech Answer Key 2019. Candidates can refer to the article below for more information regarding the answer key.
UPESEAT Answer Key 2019 Release Date
The UPESEAT Authority will hold the responsibility for deciding and announcing the schedule related to UPESEAT Answer Key 2019. Applicants appearing for the exam are advised to enlighten themselves with every tentative date by visiting the official website. Some of these dates are displayed in the table given below:
|S.No||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||UPESEAT 2019 Examination||First week of June, 2019|
|2||Publishing of UPESEAT 2019 Answer Key 2019||Second week of June, 2019|
|3||Declaration of Result||Last week of June, 2019|
Key Point of UPESEAT Answer Key 2019
There are several key points of UPESEAT 2019 B.Tech Answer Key. Candidates must be aware of these points as University of Petroleum and Engineering Studies, Dehradun will publish the answer for all the appearing aspirants.
The key points of UPESEAT Answer Key 2019 are prescribed below:
- The answer key will be released on the official website after completion of the exam
- Candidates will be able to cross-check their answers against the questions asked in the Engineering Aptitude Test known as UPESEAT 2019 exam.
- Applicants will also be able to estimate their approximate score using the B.Tech Answer Key of UPESEAT 2019.
- In order to evaluate the probable score, aspirants must follow the exact marking scheme.
- The concerned authority will publish the UPESEAT B.Tech Answer Key 2019 for each set of question paper.
Steps to download UPESEAT Answer Key 2019
Candidates need to download the UPESEAT 2019 Answer Key for checking all the correct answers and calculating the probable score. Downloading of an answer key comprises various steps that need to be followed by an aspirant. These steps are elaborated below:
- Go to the official website of UPES, Dehradun.
- Click on the “UPESEAT Answer Key 2019” link.
- Select the paper code carefully.
- Now submit all the required details.
- The B.Tech Answer Key of UPESEAT 2019 will appear on the screen in the pdf format
- Download this answer key.
NOTE – The UPESEAT Authority advises all applicants to pay attention while downloading the UPESEAT B.Tech Answer Key 2019 as there will be different answer keys for different sets of question papers. Generally, there are three sets of question papers A, B, and C.
How to challenge UPESEAT Answer Key 2019?
If applicants found any discrepancy in the published UPESEAT B.Tech Anwer Key 2019 then they can challenge the answer key or raise objections against it. In order to challenge the answer key, aspirants have to do the following:
- Applicants have to fill the application form which will be available on the official website in the third week of June, 2019.
- The application form must be filled with all the required information such as personal, academic and contact details.
- The candidate also has to pay a required amount of fees for challenging the answer key.
- Aspirants also have to upload a scanned copy of an expected answer with detailed solution along with the application form.
- The exam conducting body will then check the objection raised by applicants and will take a decision accordingly.
About the UPESEAT 2019 Examination
University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test 2019 (UPESEAT 2019) is a University level common entrance exam. This examination will be conducted by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. Candidates can appear for the exam in both online mode & offline mode at various exam centres across India. The admission will be offered in various undergraduate engineering disciplines. Applicants will get admission through UPESEAT 2019 exam, JEE Main 2019 rank and board exam merit.
Applicants who have qualified their 10+2 or its equivalent exam with at least 60% score will only be eligible to appear for the entrance examination. UPESEAT 2019 exam will be conducted in the first week of June, 2019.