NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 will begin after the release of the merit list. The first counseling round is on 24 September 2019. Only qualified candidates can take part in this process. There wouldn’t be any notification regarding this. Candidates have to find out the time, place and date of the process themselves. It will be displayed on the notice board and can be checked online as well. The information related to the counseling process will be available after the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2019. The admission process is thus carried out on the basis of merit list through counselling. The candidates who will clear this round and the medical examination will be eligible for getting admission in this institution. For knowing details regarding NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEIGRIHMS Nursing Counseling 2019
The counseling process is carried out as per the guidelines set by NEIGRIHMS. This process is carried out smoothly. It is because of the merit list, which segregates candidates on the basis of their marks. There are certain documents that have to submit at the time of NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2019. Documents to be carried along are as follows:
- Mark Sheets
- NOC from an employer, if a government servant
- Birth Certificate
- Provisional pass Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
|Exam Date||14 September 2019 |
(9:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.)
|Date of Result Declaration||With 72 hours of the conclusion of the entrance exam|
|First Counselling Session||24 September 2019|
|Commencement of Session||3 October 2019|
Check- JENPAUH Counselling 2019
The selected candidates after a counseling session, have to full fee. If the candidate fails to do so, then the seat will be allotted to the next deserving candidate.
During NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019, candidates will be judged on their ability to take the best care of a sick person. Further, some of the additional details related to this process are given below.
- For filling vacancies arising due to the absence of selected candidates, sufficient amount of waiting list candidates will also be called.
- The candidates have to appear for the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Counselling 2019 process on their own. Institute will not pay for anything.
- Candidates who are unable to attend counselling and medical examination shall forfeit their claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
- The admitted candidates should positively join their classes on the given date. The failure of so may lead to cancellation of seat.
- If there is an emergency and the candidate cannot join on the given date. Then he/she should talk to authorities and seek permission for the same.
- The candidates have to submit Migration Certificate issued by the university from where they have passed their last examination. If the candidate is unable to produce required documents, then that may lead to seat cancellation during NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2019.
Fees and Dues
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Fee in total is 28,215 rupees. It is basically the amount that has to be paid for all the provided services. There are three security deposits, which are refundable.
|College Fee||Amount (INR)|
|Security Deposit||25,000 (Refundable)|
|Mess Money Security||1000 (Refundable)|
|Students Welfare Fund||100|
|Hostel Admission Fee||300|
|Hostel Security||750 (Refundable)|
B.Sc Nursing is a four-year course. It is ideal for students who want to make a career in the healthcare field. Moreover, this course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council. B.Sc Nursing graduates have a lot of scope in different sectors. They can either go for higher studies or can easily find a job. Candidates should note that the selection process will be based on performance in NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2019. Further, they can specific patient groups, such as the following:
- Genetics Nurses
- Neonatology Nurses
- Public Health Nurses
- Addiction Nurses
- Critical Care Nurses
- Rehabilitation Nurses
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Nephrology Nurses
- Neonatology Nurses
- B.Sc graduates can do M.Sc in Nursing for further improving their prospects in the job market.
- They can also specialize in Medical-Surgical, Community health, Psychiatry, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Paediatrics.
- They can join different hospitals for Nursing care.
- Graduates can also join the postgraduate program in Public Health Management besides MSc in dialysis technology and renal sciences.
The candidates get to learn a lot during the course. Those skills can be further used for providing top-notch service. Furthermore, the duties of a Nurse are as following:
- To keep a record of a patient’s medical history and symptoms
- Assess the patient’s condition
- Guide patients and their families how to take care of injuries or illnesses.
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment
- To consult and cooperate with doctors
- To help in performing diagnostic tests
- Set up plans for patient’s care
- Administer treatments and medicines
Q1. What is the date of NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019?
Ans. The Counselling round will be conducted on 24th of September 2019.
Q2. What is the order in which candidates are called for the B.Sc Nursing Counseling process?
Ans. The candidates are called as per their Combined Overall Rank.
Q3. What if I am unable to join the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc course on the given date?
Ans. If the candidate doesn’t show up and has not given any prior information, then the allotted seat will be revoked.
Q4. Will I receive any notification regarding NEIGRIHMS Nursing Counseling 2019?
Ans. No, a separate notification will be sent to candidates. Thus, they have to check the official site for the same.
Q5. Which documents should I carry to NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2019?
Ans. Candidates need to carry their 10+2 mark sheets, age proof document, NOC from an employer if government servant, character certificate, conduct certificate and provisional pass certificate.
Q6. What if some of my documents are missing during B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 conducted by NEIGRIHMS?
Ans. Admission will not be finalized unless all the documents are submitted. Hence, candidates should make sure that they carry all the required documents.
Q7. Will there be an allocation of marks during NEIGRIHMS Counseling 2019?
Ans. No, it will be strictly conducted on the basis of merit.
Q8. Is it important to pay a complete fee on the day of NEIGRIHMS Nursing Counselling?
Ans. Yes, if a candidate fails to submit the fee at that time, then the seat will be allotted to the next deserving candidate.
Q9. Can NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019 waiting candidates get admission?
Ans. Yes. The institute calls waiting list candidates for filling vacancies.
Q10. Will NEIGRIHMS call waiting list candidates separately for B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2019?
Ans. No, waiting list candidates will be called on the day of counseling only.
Q11. What if I failed to attend Counselling/ Medical examination for a nursing course in NEIGRIHMS?
Ans. Such candidates can forfeit their claim for placement and admission in waiting list.
Q12. What if I am unable to join the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Class on the stipulated date?
Ans. If there was no prior information given. Candidature of a candidate will get canceled.