TS ICET 2022: Kakatiya University is responsible for conducting the test on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TISCHE). It is a State-Level entrance exam that takes place every year to offer admission in various courses of Kakatiya University. Every year, 60,000 (approx) candidates appear for TSICET. But, before applying, the applicants must go through the eligibility criteria first.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission process includes an entrance test followed by counselling. So, in this article, candidates can check complete details regarding the TS ICET admission.
ICET Exam Date 2022 Notification
Kakatiya University is the main conducting body for TSICET 2022 Admission. The official notification will be released in April 2022. However, the official dates have been announced. Hence, the candidates can check the schedule below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|release of the notification||1st week of April 2022|
|starting date of the application form||2nd week of April 2022|
|closing date of the registration form (without a late fee)||–|
|The last date to register with a late fee of Rs 250/-||–|
|The last date to register with a late fee of Rs 500/-||–|
|The last date to register with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||–|
|application form correction||–|
|admit card||3rd week of August 2022|
|TSICET exam date||Last week of August 2022|
|release of preliminary key||August 2022|
|last date to submit the objections of preliminary key||–|
|Announcement of final answer key and entrance test results||–|
TSICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the most important factor in the admission process of Kakatiya University TSICET. To fill the application form, the applicant must meet the eligibility condition. The criteria comprise age, nationality, educational qualification details etc. Below we have mentioned the criteria of TS ICET 2022 as per the last year. If there are any changes made, then we will get it updated here.
Age Limit and Nationality
- The candidates must be Indian nationals and must meet the local and non-local status of Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- There are no age criteria.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- Candidates who want to take admission in MBA must have passed a Bachelor Degree of a minimum of 3 years (BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BBM/BCA/ BE / B. Tech/ B. Pharmacy/ Any 3 or 4 year Degree except Oriental Languages).
- However, for the MCA course, the candidate must have passed BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 50% (unreserved candidates), and 45% (reserved category candidates).
- Applicants who are in the final year degree examination are also eligible for admission.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in TS ICET
- The qualifying marks in TS ICET is 25%. However, there are no minimum marks for SC/ST candidates.
AP ICET 2023 Application Form
Kakatiya University releases the TSICET 2023 application form in April 2022. Candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website of Kakatiya University. The mode of submitting the application form is online. Hence, the step by step process of the registration procedure is as follows-
- Visit the official website of tsche- tsche.ac.in
- Make the payment of the form and proceed.
- Click on the application link and register.
- After the registration process, fill in the rest of the details and upload the documents (as mentioned).
- Now, successfully submit the form and download it.
- Take two to three printouts for future reference.
Application Fee for TS ICET 2022-23
The application fee is different for each category. However, the university also offers late fee registration for the candidates who submit the application form after the due date. So, here the candidates can check the TS ICET Registration Fees here.
|Online application fee||Rs 650/- and Rs 450/- for SC and ST candidates.|
|Late Application fee to register||Rs 250/- (included with the basic registration).|
|Late application fee to register||Rs 500/- (included with basic registration fees)|
|Late application fee to register||Rs 1000/- (included with basic registration fees).|
Exam Pattern of TSICET 2022
To appear for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test, candidates must be aware of the exam pattern. It helps a lot in the preparation of the students. The exam pattern comprises the duration of the exam, marking, and mode of the exam. Hence, the TS ICET 2022 exam pattern is as follows-
- The entrance test takes place online (computer-based test).
- The time duration of the entrance test is 150 minutes.
- The questions are asked in an objective format.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- The TSICET question paper is divided into three sections – Analytical ability, Mathematical ability, and communication ability.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 25 marks. However, there is no qualifying marks in SC/ST candidates.
TS ICET Syllabus
As mentioned above, the question paper is divided into three sections- Analytical ability, Mathematical ability, and communication ability. Hence, applicants can check the TSICET 2022 Syllabus below-
|seating arrangements||data sufficiency||number and alphabets|
|sequence and series||problem-solving||coding and decoding|
|the missing number in a sequence||data analysis||bar diagram|
|table and graphs||pie chart||passage|
|Venn diagram||date, time, and arrangement problems||blood relations|
|calendars and clocks||arrivals, and departure||symbol and interpretation|
|Surds||Arithmetical ability||Indices, ratio, and proportion|
|number and diversity||rational numbers||LCM and GCD|
|profit and loss||ordering||percentages|
|time and distance||partnership||pipes and cisterns|
|remainder theorem and consequences||progression||linear equations and expressions|
|relations and functions||polynomials||trigonometry|
|Algebraic and Geometrical Ability Statements||truth tables||modular arithmetic|
|areas and volumes||mensuration||probability|
|standard derivation||correlation||frequency distribution|
|statistical ability||mean, median, and mode||Coordinate Geometry- Distance between points|
|plane-geometry lines||triangles, circles, and quadrilaterals||Notions of Limit and Derivative|
|Functional grammar for business contexts||reading and comprehension||written test and drawing inferences|
|terminology, and concepts in business and computer contexts such as reports, letters, agenda, memoranda etc.||vocabulary||functional grammar in day to day communication|
TS ICET 2022 Mock Test
The university releases a mock test link just a few days before the date of the exam. Candidates who are appearing in the exam can check their performance by attempting TSICET Mock Test. Hence, with the help of the mock test, applicants can get an idea of the exam pattern, difficulty level, and marking scheme of the exam.
TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers
Students who are attempting the TS ICET 2022, can download the previous year question papers and sample papers from the website. The TSICET old papers will help you to understand the types of questions asked in the exam. The sample papers are available in pdf format and can be downloaded easily.
TS ICET Admit Card 2022
Kakatiya University releases the TSICET 2022 hall ticket soon after the registration process. Applicants who have submitted the application form successfully can download the admit card. So, the steps to download the hall ticket is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the university- kakatiya.ac.in
- Then click on the admit card link available on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the required credentials and click on the submit option.
- Check all the details and download.
Students must note that the admit card carries complete details of the exam and the candidate. No candidate is allowed to appear in the exam without the hall ticket.
Schedule of the Examination (Date and Timing)
Here, the applicants can check the schedule of the examination below –
|TS ICET Exam Dates||Timing of the examination|
|Notify Soon||10 am to 12:30 pm (Day I)|
|Notify Soon||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm (Day-Ii)|
|Notify Soon||10 am to 12:30 pm (Day II)|
TSI CET Exam Centres
TSICET takes place at the following 14 Regional centres. However, the details of the examination centre will be available on the admit card. So, the complete list of the TS ICET 2022 exam centres are as follows-
TS ICET Answer Key
Soon after the completion of the examination, the university releases the provisional answer key. With the help of the TSICET Answer Key, the applicants can tally and evaluate their scores. If any candidate is not satisfied with the answers can raise objections and send them to the university. The university then evaluates and releases a final answer key on the website.
TS ICET 2022 Result
Based on the final answer key, Kakatiya University publishes the entrance result. Students who have appeared in the entrance test can check their result. To check the TS ICET result, the applicants have to submit the required credentials. Candidates who score the qualifying marks can participate in the admission process of TS ICET 2022 colleges.
Cutoff Scores of TS ICET
The university releases the cutoff marks soon after the declaration of the result. The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks required by the candidate to be eligible for the further selection rounds. Thus, TS ICET cutoff marks are determined based on the following factors such as- number of appeared candidates, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
Counselling Procedure of TS ICET 2022
The counselling process starts soon after the release of the cutoff marks. The mode of counselling is done online. The shortlisted students have to register themselves and submit their college and course choices as per their preferences. Based on the availability of the seats, the university allows the seats to the students. Later, the selected student has to download the allotment letter from the website and attend the TS ICET counselling and pay the admission fees.
Thus, the stages of TS ICET counselling includes the processing of the fee payment, document verification, option entry, seat allotment and self-reporting.
List of Colleges offering admission through TS ICET 2022 Scores
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJAU) Hyderabad
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University (Dr BRAOU), Hyderabad
- JNT Hyderabad, Hyderabad (JNTU-H), Hyderabad
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal.
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Nalgonda.
- Palamulru University, Mahbubnagar
- Satavahana University, Karimnagar
- Telangana University, Nizamabad
TS ICET Helpline Numbers
If the candidate is facing any issues, then he/she can contact below –
Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Help Desk Phone numbers: 7660009768, 7660009769