TS ICET Syllabus 2020 is now available. Students can check the Exam Syllabus (section-wise) here. Kakatiya University, Warangal is the main conducting body for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET). With the help of the TS ICET 2020 Syllabus pdf, students can prepare for the entrance examination. The entrance test takes place for admission into MBA/PGDM Course Programs in different B-Schools in Telangana. TSICET 2020 will take place in two slots. The exam will take place on 13th July 2020. However, the application form submission ends on 10th June 2020. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding TS ICET Syllabus pdf. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TS ICET Syllabus 2020
The Exam Syllabus of TSICET is divided into three sections to check the ability, performance, and skills of the candidate in different areas. The TS ICET 2020 Exam will take place online.
How to Check TSICET Syllabus?
The step by step process to check Syllabus of TSICET 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- kakatiyauniversity.ac.in or check the syllabus below.
- Click on Academic Section and check Course and Syllabus
- Download the syllabus of the respective course.
Check TSICET Entrance Syllabus – (Section- Wise)
Here, we have provided TS ICET Section-Wise Syllabus. So, students who are appearing the exam can check the entrance test syllabus pdf.
TS ICET Syllabus (Section-A) – Analytical Ability
- The Analytical Ability section comprises of 75 questions from Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The main objective of this section is to check candidates’ ability to logically thinking and solving complex problems.
- The Data Sufficiency carries 20 questions, and Problem Solving carries 55 Questions.
Syllabus of Analytical Thinking – TSICET 2020
|Symbol Interpretation||Seating Arrangements||Data Sufficiency|
|Arrivals and Departure||Blood Relationships||Calendars and Clocks|
|Date, Time, and Arrangement Problems||Passage||Venn Diagram|
|Pie Chart||Bar Diagram||Table and Graphs|
|Data Analysis||Coding and Decoding||Missing Number in Sequence|
|Problem Solving||Number and Alphabets||Data Sufficiency|
Detailed Description of the Exam Syllabus (Topics and Sub-Topics)
|Data-Sufficiency||State and Argument Format|
|Sequences and Series||Analogies and Numbers, and Alphabet, Completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a relationship, the odd man out, missing number in sequence and series.|
|Data Analysis||Data are given in Table, Graph, Bar Diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram, or passage-based questions|
|Coding and Decoding Problems||A given word or a group of letters to be coded based on the given codes|
|Date, Time, and Arrangement Problems||Calendar Problems, Clock Problems, Blood Relationships, seating arrangements, arrivals, and departure, symbol and notation interpretation|
TS ICET Mathematical, Statistical, and Algebraic Stability Syllabus
- This section comprises of Arithmetical Ability, Statistical Ability, Algebraical, and Geometrical Ability.
- A total of 75 Questions will be asked in the exam
|Binomial Theorem||Notions of Limit and Derivative||Planes Geometry Lines|
|Matrices||Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles||Co-ordinate Geometry-Distance Points|
|Statistical Ability||Mean, Median, and Mode||Frequency Distribution|
|Areas and Volume||Mensuration||Modular Arithmetic|
|Algebraic and Geometrical Ability||Truth Tables||Polynomials|
|Tautologies-Sets||Relations and Functions||Polynomials|
|Remainder Theorem and Consequences||Linear Equations and Expressions||Progressions|
|Time and Distance||Pipes and Cisterns||Partnership|
|Profit and Loss||Percentages||Ordering|
|Rational Loss||L.C.M and G.C.D||Numbers and Diversity|
|Surds||Indices, Ratio, and Proportion||Arithmetical Ability|
Marking Distribution of TS ICET Exam Syllabus (Arithmetic Ability)
|Algebraically Ability and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
TS ICET Syllabus 2020- Communication Ability
- The questions will be asked on the basis of vocabulary, grammar, basic terminology, etc.
|Reading and Comprehension||Functional Grammar for Business Contexts||Understand Written Text, and Drawing Inferences|
|Functional Grammar||Terminology and concepts in computers, and business contexts (letters, reports, agenda, memoranda, minutes, etc)||Vocabulary|
Marks Distribution of TSICET Communication Ability 2020 Syllabus
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2020 (Exam Mode, Marks, etc)
The Exam Pattern of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is as follows-
- The Mode of the Examination is Online
- Time Duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 Minutes
- A total of 200 Questions is asked in the examination.
- Total Marks of TS ICET Question Paper is 200 marks.
- Questions are objective-based
- Each Question carries 1 mark, and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
TS ICET Previous Year Paper 2020
Students can download the TS ICET Question Paper from the website. With the help of the exam question papers, students can practice and prepare for the TSICET 2020. You will also get to know the type of questions asked and the difficulty level of the question paper.
So, these are the complete details of the TS ICET Exam Syllabus pdf. If you have any queries regarding the exam or syllabus pdf, then please comment on the section below.