BAMU Admission 2020: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU), Aurangabad offers multiple Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), Ph.D., and Diploma courses in various streams. Therefore, the aspiring candidates can fill the BAMU Online Application Form 2020. The university offers UG/PG courses in various disciplines. The streams include Engineering, Commerce, Management, Education, Science, Law, Mass Communication, Computer Applications, Humanities & Sciences, etc. BAMU is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. In this article, we are giving all the necessary details regarding the BAMU 2020-21 Admission. Applicants can read the article to get the latest updates on BAMU Application Form Last Date, List of Courses, Eligibility, Exam Time Table, Fees, Admit Card/Hall Ticket. BAMU Result, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The University has declared the B.E Final Year Result. Students can check the result here
- The revised exam sheet for the semester examination will be available soon. Click Here to get details of the BAMU University Time Table.
BAMU 2020 Admission
The University was established in the year 1958. The university has over 4,44,336 students pursuing various courses. Admission to all the undergraduate courses is given on the basis of merit in the previous qualifying examination. However, a Common Entrance Test (CET) is mandatory for all PG courses. From 2017 onwards, the entrance tests for P.Hd. courses have been introduced. In this article, we will talk about all the important aspects that are in relation to the BAMU admission, such as the eligibility criteria, steps to apply for BAMU 2020, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. So, keep on reading the article. We have also mentioned some details about the BAMU 2020 Semester Admission.
Admission Criteria for different Courses in BAMU
- For admission in undergraduate courses, the university organizes direct admission.
- To get admission in Post-graduate courses, the candidates must sit in the entrance test (CET) conducted by the university.
- Candidates have to appear in MHT-CET in order to seek admission in B.Tech.
- Candidates who wish to get admission into MBA and MCA must secure good marks in the entrance exam, MAH-MBA-CET and MAH-MCA-CET respectively.
- Marks in the CET exam are required to be eligible for admission in M.Tech and M.Sc courses.
- For admission in Ph.D. and M.Phil courses, the marks obtained in the PG course will be considered to make the selection.
BAMU Admission 2020- Dates
The candidate must be aware of the important dates regarding BAMU CET Admission 2020. The dates written in the table below are tentative and subject to change. Consider the dates below until the university release the official dates.
|Release of Online Application Form||3rd week of August 2020|
|Last Submission Date of Application Form||–|
|Entrance Examination Date||–|
|Announcement of Results||–|
BAMU Semester Exam Dates
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is responsible for conducting the semester exams. The University Academic Course is divided into Even and Odd Semesters. The BAMU Odd Semester Exams takes place in the month of November-December. Whereas, the Even Semester Exam of BAMU takes place in the month of March-April.
As per the latest update, the University has released the exam dates of the LLB Three Year Degree Course (I/II/III Semester). The exam is conducted in two shifts – Morning (10 am to 1 pm) and Afternoon Session – (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm). Check BAMU Semester Exam Time Table.
BAMU Admission Eligibility Criteria
In order to seek admission in BAMU, one must pass the eligibility criteria. Every candidate must meet the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The criteria for every course is different. Therefore, pick the course that you wish to study and read its eligibility criteria.
- Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply for the Undergraduate courses is Class 12th pass in relevant subjects or an equivalent examination from a recognized university or board.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission to Postgraduate courses must be Graduates in relevant subjects from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University or any other recognized university.
How to Apply for BAMU Admission 2020?
The application form for BAMU CET 2020 will be released on the official website. The tentative date is said to be in the 3rd week of May 2020. Those who wish to study in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University must fill the application form and submit before the last submission date. The candidate has to fill all the details in the application form, such as personal, academic, and contact details. It is important to acknowledge that the information provided in the application form must be correct. Below are some pointers in relation to the application form.
- The Candidates can fill the application form online as well as offline
- The application form is said to release in the 3rd week of May 2020
- It is quite important to note that the candidates must submit the BAMU CET form before the last submission date
- After filling all the details in the application form, candidates will have to fill upload their latest passport size photograph
An application form is incomplete without the payment of the application fee. There are certain points regarding the application fee that the candidates must be aware of. Some of them are given below.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Fee can be paid offline as well as online.
- Online mode of payment includes net banking, credit cards, or debit cards.
- The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 200. However, the reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 100.
Steps to fill the BAMU Application Form 2020
Follow the steps given below to fill the application form of BAMU PG CET 2020. Each step must be followed carefully in order to successfully fill the form. In case of any error, the application form will be rejected by the official authority.
- Go to the official website of BAMU.
- Click on the Admission Portal Link. Or, directly click here. (will be available at the time of the event)
- Register yourself by entering the email ID and password.
- Further, you will receive the login credentials. With the help of the login, access the application form page.
- Fill in all the necessary details as asked in the BAMU Application form 2020. Make sure you enter all the correct details.
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the required application fee by either of the modes.
NOTE: If there are any changes in the process of filling the application form, we will update it here.
BAMU Online Form for Semester Admission/Enrollment
Candidates who are already the students in the University will also have to submit a BAMU Admission Enrollment Form. The form is available for various cases regarding the semester admission programs.
Online Application Form Filling Process (Semester Programs)
- Applicants who already got admission in the University is allotted with a 16-digit PRN Number. The BAMU PRN Number is provided at the time of the First Admission while opting for the registration.
- However, this is applicable for the following cases –
- Applying for Higher Program Part-Term (Year/Semester) for the same academic program. Like for example – From First Semester B.A Program to Second Semester B.A Program.
- Candidates applying for another program. Like for example – Applying for M.A after the completion of the B.A Course in a particular subject.
- Applying for another program by discontinuing admission from the existing program. For Example – discontinue from B.Com and take fresh admission in B.A LLB.
- Thus, after filling and submitting the form online, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit the hard copy of the application/admission form along with the necessary documents to the respective department.
BAMU Admission- Seat Reservation
Reservation of seats for backward classes are as follows:
|Nomadic tribes (NT-1)||2.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (NT-2)||3.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (NT-3)||2%|
Category-wise reservation is as per the Government of Maharashtra and BAMU University guidelines.
|SSC Board||HSC Board||Degree||% of Seats|
|Other Board||Other Board||–||10%|
NOTE: 0% Seats in each Course will be reserved for Women Candidates.
3% Seats in each Course will be reserved for Physically Handicapped.
Over and Above Quota
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Service Man/ Ex-Service Man/ Freedom Fighter||02|
|Sports/ Debit Competition/ Youth Festival/ Any other National Level Competition||01|
|Migrated Service Man from Outside the University Region||02|
|Foreign Students||(20% of intake capacity)|
|Son/Daughter of Martyr Soldier/ Officers of Kargil War||01|
BAMU Admission Syllabus 2020
The candidates must be aware of the syllabus in order to sit for BAMU University admission 2020. Below is the syllabus. BAMU will release the official BAMU syllabus on its website. The candidates can, therefore, go through the syllabus and study accordingly. As we mentioned in the article before, every course has different requirements for the admission procedure. So, the candidate must check their desired course and its admission process to secure admission to BAMU.
The candidates can also find the BAMU semester-wise syllabus on the website. Just pick your course from the syllabus section and view your syllabus.
How to Download BAMU 2020 Syllabus Semester-Wise?
The step by step process to download the Semester Syllabus of BAMU University is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of BAMU University – bamua.digitaluniversity.ac.in
- Click on the Syllabus Link
- Select the Faculty Name
- Then select your course name, learning mode, and branch and search.
- Download the BAMU Syllabus pdf
Exam Pattern for BAMU Admission 2020
As you are aware of the fact that every course has different requirements for admission. It means the entrance examination is only for some courses. We have already mentioned the admission criteria above. So, for PG courses, the candidates have to appear for CET. The CET question paper is of 100 marks on multiple-choice questions of one-hour duration.
In order to understand the exam pattern in detail, try solving the BAMU Question Papers.
Admit Card for BAMU Admission 2020
The admit card for BAMU admission will be released on the official website. Candidates can download the BAMU Admit Card 2020 from the site or the link given here (at the time of the event). Admit card is a very crucial document in the examination procedure. The candidates must keep their admit cards safe and secure. Failing to present the admit card at the time examination, the candidate will be forbidden to sit for the examination.
Steps to download the BAMU Admit Card
- Head to the official website
- Login in to your admission portal with all the necessary details
- Click on the Admit Card Download link or follow the link here (link will be available at the time of the event)
- Click on Download option
- Take a printout of the Admit Card for future uses
OASIS BAMU University Hall Ticket for Semester Exam
Candidates who are applying for the Semester Exams have to download the BAMU Semester Admit Card. The hall ticket will be available online just a few days before the date of the semester exam. It is mandatory for all the students to carry the Admit Card to the BAMU Semester Exam. However, to download the Semester Exam Hall Ticket of BAMU, you need to submit your 16-Digit PRN number along with other details.
BAMU Admission Result 2020
After the completion of the entrance test, the conducting authority will release the result. Candidates can check the BAMU Exam result on the official website. The result will decide if the candidate has passed or failed in the examination. Accordingly, a further admission process will proceed.
Steps to check the BAMU Result 2020
- Go to the official website of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
- Now, login to your admission portal
- Further, click on the ‘View Result’ section
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- You can download the result for future admission purposes
Babasaheb Ambedkar University Semester Result 2020
The BAMU Semester Result will release online on its official website. Candidates who are appearing the exam can check their result online. The result will be published in the merit list format. Candidates can check their marks along with ranks. However, the result will be published separately for each course.
BAMU Admission Counselling 2020
In order to sit for the counselling process, the candidate must qualify for the entrance examination and meet the cutoff list. If they fail to do so, the admission process will be canceled. The counselling process will take place after the release of the cutoff list. On the basis of the rank and availability of seats, the candidates will be given seats in the different colleges and institutions affiliated to BAMU.
Courses offered by BAMU
There are multiple courses offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. Below is a list of all the courses. You can check the courses category-wise. These courses are offered in various colleges under BAMU.
- B.E. (Biotechnology)
- B.E. (Chemical Engineering)
- B.E. (Civil Engineering)
- B.E. (Computer Engineering)
- B.E. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- B.E. (Electrical Engineering)
- B.E. (Electronics and Telecom Engineering)
- B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- B.E. (Electronics Engineering)
B.E. (Instrumentation Engineering)
- B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (Computer Engineering)
- B.E. (Production Engineering)
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)
- B.E. (Industrial Engineering)
- B.Tech (Industrial & Production Engineering)
- B.Tech (Instrumentation & Control Engineering)
- M.Sc. (Nanotechnology)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
M.E. (Mechanical Design)
- B.Tech (Plastic Technology)
- B.Tech (Polymer Engineering)
- M.E. (Biotechnology)
- M.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
- M.E. (Thermal Engineering)
- M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- M.Tech (Food Processing Technology)
- Ph.D. (Nanotechnology)
- B.A. (Arabic)
- B.A. (English)
- B.A. (Geography)
- B.A. (Hindi)
- B.A. (Islamic Studies)
- B.A. (Mathematics)
- B.A. (Military Studies)
- B.A. (Music)
- B.A. (Urdu)
- B.A. (Thoughts of M.Phule and Dr. Ambedkar)
- B.A. (Sanskrit)
- B.A. (Public Administration)
- B.A. (Psychology)
- B.A. (Pali)
- B.F.A. (Sculpture)
- B.P.A. (Performing Arts)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)
- M.A. (Urdu)
- M.A. (Thoughts of M.Phule & Dr. Ambedkar)
- M.A. (Statistics)
- M.A. (Sociology)
- M.A. (Sanskrit)
- M.A. (Public Administration)
- M.A. (Psychology)
- M.A. (Political Science)
M.A. (Pali and Buddhist Studies)
- M.A. (Music)
- M.A. (Mathematics)
- M.A. (Marathi)
- M.A. (Life Long Learning and Extension)
- M.A. (Home Science)
- M.A. (History)
- M.A. (Hindi)
- M.A. (Geography)
- M.A. (Gandhian Philosophy)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (Economics)
- M.A. (Arabic)
- M.Phil. (Buddhist Studies)
- M.Phil. (Economics)
- M.Phil. (Education)
- M.Phil. (English)
- M.Phil. (Hindi)
- M.Phil. (History)
- M.Phil. (Marathi)
- M.Phil. (Mathematics0
- M.Phil. (Pali)
M.Phil. (Physical Education)
- M.Phil. (Political Science)
- M.Phil. (Public Administration)
- M.Phil. (Sociology)
- M.Phil. (Urdu)
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.)
- Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.)
- Ph.D. (Chinese Studies)
- Ph.D. (History)
- Ph.D. (Geography)
- Ph.D. (Political Science)
- Ph.D. (Public Administration)
- Certificate of Proficiency in Russian, German, French, Chinese, Psychological Counselling
- Advanced Diploma Course in the Chinese language/ French
- Advanced Diploma of Proficiency in French, Russian, and German
- Diploma in Pali Buddism
- Diploma in Chinese
- Postgraduate Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- B.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- B.Sc. (Botany)
- B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Computer Applications)
- B.Sc. (Electronics)
- B.Sc. (Environmental Science)
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)
- B.Sc. (Geology)
- B.Sc. (Hons) (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Instrumentation)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Zoology)
- M.Phil. (Biochemistry)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- M.Sc. (Botany)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- M.Sc. (Electronics)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Science)
- M.Sc. (Microbiology)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- M.Sc. (Psychology)
- M.Sc. (Statistics)
- M.Sc. (Zoology)
- Ph.D. (Physics)
- Ph.D. (Zoology)
- Ph.D. (Botany)
Mass Communication Courses
- B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- B.A. (Mass Communication)
- M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)
Agriculture Science & Technology Courses
- B.Sc. (Fisheries)
- B.Sc. (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Technology)
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Com. (e-commerce)
- M.Phil. (Commerce)
- Ph.D. (Statistics)
- Ph.D. (Law)
Information Technology Courses
- B.E. (Information Technology)
- B.E. (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Information Technology)
- M.Sc. (Information Technology)
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
- M.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology)
Acting, Dance and Drama Courses
- B.A. (Dance)
- B.A. (Dramatics)
- M.A. (Dramatics)
- Master of Computer Management (M.C.M.)
- M.Phil. (Management)
- Ph.D. (Tourism Administration)
- Master of Personal Management
- Diploma in Business Management, Retail Management, and Sales and Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Affiliated Colleges under BAMU
Here is the list of colleges and institutions that are affiliated under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. This will help the candidates to become familiar with the multiple colleges in different cities that are associated with BAMU.
- YB Chavan College of Pharmacy
- Vivekanand Arts, Sardar Dalip Singh Commerce and Science College
- Veermata Jijau Women’s Engineering College
- Vasantrao Naik Mahavidyalaya
- V.N. Patil Law College
- Tom Patrick Institute of Computer and Information Technology- TPICIT
- Talat College of Education
- Sir Sayyed College of Arts, Commerce and Science- SSC
- Shriyash Institute of Management- SIM
- Shrinath College of Education
- Shri Sai Janvikas Pratishthan College of Education
- AD College of Education
- Chate Business School- CBS
- Deogiri College
- Chishtiya College of Arts and Science
- Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies- DIEMS
Dnyanjyoti College of Education
- Dr. (Sow) Indirabai Bhaskarrao Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Dr. GY Pathrikar College of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Dr. Ambedkar Law College
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institution’s of Bio-Science and Technology
- Dr. Rafiq Zakaria College for Women
- DSR College of Education
- DR. Vedprakash Patil Pharmacy College
- Foster Development College of Education
- Foster Development School of Management
- Everest Educational Society’s Group of Institutions- College of Engineering and Technology
Hi-Tech College of Management and Computer Science
- Hi-Tech Institute of Technology- HIT
- Government College of Education
- Government College of Engineering- Aurangabad
- Kohinoor Arts, Commerce and Science College
- Government College of Pharmacy
- Jayprakash Narayan B.Ed. College
- Government Institute of Science
- Government School of Art
- Janta Shikshan Prasarak Mandal College of Education
- Indaraj College of Arts, Commerce and Science
- Jibran Quadri Institute of Management Sciences and Research- JQIM
- Lokseva Education Society’s Arts and Science College
Late Vasantraoji Kale Law College
- Late Pandharinath Patil Institute of Management Studies and Information Technology
- National Arts, Commerce and Science College
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology- NIEIT
- PES College of Physical Education
- PES College of Engineering
- Maharaja Sayajirao Gaikwad College
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology- MIT
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission College
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Institute of Biosciences and Technology
- Institute of Management
- Fashion Designing
- College of Education
- MGM JNEC – Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College-
- Mahatma Phule College of Education and Masters of Education College
- Marathwada College of Education
- Manikchand Pahade Law College
- Maulana Azad Educational Trust Millenium Institute of Management- MIM
Milind College of Science
- MSP Mandal’s Shivchhatrapati College
- Oyster College of Architecture
- Oyster Institute of Pharmacy
- PES College of Engineering
- PES College of Physical Education
- Rajarshi Shahu Institute of Management- RSIM
- Savitribai Phule Women’s Engineering College- SPW
- Shri Asaramji Bhandwaldar Arts, Commerce and Science College
- Shri Bhagwan College of Pharmacy
- Dewaji Bhau Budhe Memorial College of Physical Education
- Siddharth Arts, Commerce and Science College
- Rashtramata Indira Gandhi Mahavidyalaya
- Rashtramata Indira Gandhi Arts, Commerce and Science College
- Rajureshwar Arts, Commerce and Science College
- Om Shanti College of Education
Nirmal Krida and Samaj Prabodhan Trust’s Junior
- Arts, Science and Commerce College
- Institute of Management
- Computer Science and Management- ICSM
- Matsyodari Shikshan Sanstha’s
- Arts, Commerce and Science College
- College of Engineering and Technology
- Physical Education College
- College of Education
- Dharti Janseva Prathisthan’s College of Education
- Dankuwar Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Late Shankarrao Gutte Gramin Arts, Commerce and Science College
- Venkatesh Mahajan Senior College
- Terna Public Charitable Trust’s College of Engineering
- Shrikrishna Mahavidyalaya
- Shri Tulja Bhavani College of Engineering
- Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji College
- Shramjivi College of Education
Shikshan Maharshi Dnyandeo Mohekar Mahadvidyalaya- SMD
- Sanjeevan College of Home Science
- Ramkrishna Paramhansa Mahavidyalaya
- KT Patil College of Pharmacy, MBA, Engineering and Technology, and College of Education
- Advanced Computer College
- MAEER’s Smt. Prayag Akka Karad D.Ed College
- Katruwar Arts, Ratanlal Kabra Science and B.R. Mantri Commerce College
- Yogeshwari Mahavidyalaya
- Vasundhara College
- Vasan Rao Kale College of Journalism and Computer Science
- Vasant Mahavidyalaya
- Vaidyanath College
- Tulsi College of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Swami Ramanand Teerth Mahavidyalaya
- SSP Mandal’s College of Education
- Shri Panditguru Pardikar Mahavidyalaya
- Shri Balaji Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s College of Education
- Shetkari Shikshan Prasrak Manda’s College of Education- D.E.d
- Sambhaji Raje Management Science College
- Sambhaji Raje College of Library and Management Science
S.K. Gandhi Arts, Amolak Science, B.H. Gandhi Commerce College
- RB Attal Arts, Science and Commerce College
- Rajarshi Shahu Mahila Adhyapa Mahavidyalaya
- Padmabhusan Vasant Dada Patil College- PVPC
- NSS College of Physical Education
- Navgan Shikshan Sanstha, Rajuri’s College of Physical Education
- Navgan Shikshan Sanstha, Rajuri (N) Arts, Commerce College
- Nagnathappa Halge Engineering College
- MSP Mandal’s Law College
- Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College
- Marathwada Shikshaan Prasarak Mandal’s Balbhim Arts, Science and Commerce College
Manavlok’s College of Social Sciences
- Majalgaon Arts, Science and Commerce College
- Mahila Adhyapak Vidhayalaya D.Ed. College
- Mahatma Basaveshwar Education Society’s College of Engineering
- Maharashtra Institute of Information Technology- MIIT
- Kholeshwar Mahavidyalaya
- JSP Mandal’s College of Education
- Government College of Education
- Babasaheb Paranjape College of Physical Education
- Anandrao Dhondhe Alis Babaji Mahavidyalaya
- Aditya M.B.A. College
- Aditya Engineering College
- Aditya B.Ed. College
BAMU Fee Structure
Below is the fee structure for different courses at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. The candidates can have a look at the table to get an idea about the fees required for a specific course.
|Name of the Course||Fee Structure (INR)||Duration|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||50,100/year||4 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||—||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||8,400 /year||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA)||7,533 /year||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)||7,533/year||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||22,600 /year||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Engineering (BE) (Biotechnology)||50,100 /year||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A)||13,555 /year||3 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||50,150 /year||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (M.A)||9,200 /year||2 Years|
Master of Laws (L.L.M)
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||—||2 Years|
|Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A)||13,555 /year||3 Years|
|Master of Tourism Administration (M.T.A.)||—||2 Years|
|Master of Journalism||—||2 Years|
|Master of Performing Arts (M.P.A.) (Drama)||9,200 /year||2 Years|
|Master of International Business (MIB)||—||2 Years|
|Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)||9,200 /year||2 Years|
|Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc)||9,200 /year||2 Years|
Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
|Master of Education (M.Ed)||9,200 /year||2 Years|
|Masters in Tourism Administration (MTA)||—||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||10,900 /year||2 Years|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)||—||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||10,900 /year||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A)||7,533 /year||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (B.J.M.C.)||—||1 Year|
Bachelor of Vocational Studies (B.Voc)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||—||1 Year|
|Advance Diploma||18,400 /year||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Administration||—||1 Year|
Also, if you are interested in knowing about the BAMU Scholarship, follow the link.
BAMU Contact Details
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura,
Aurangabad -431004, MAHARASHTRA-(INDIA)
Phone number: +91-0240-2403399, 2400431