Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Hyderabad will be releasing the Application Form for the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, tentatively, during the 1st week of March 2020. Candidates, who are interested in pursuing the undergrad Engineering, Agriculture, or Medical programmes, can check their eligibility criteria and fill in the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020, till the first week of April 2020. The TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 submission procedure involves making the application fee payment, filling in the application form, uploading scanned images and printing the confirmation page. Furthermore, there will be a provision of TS EAMCET Application Form Correction for the candidates to make relevant changes in the submitted TS EAMCET Application Form.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
In this article, read about the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020, its releasing dates, applying procedure, and other important details such as eligibility criteria, and so on.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 Releasing Date
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Hyderabad will be releasing the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 during the first week of March 2020. The application forms can be submitted till the first week of April 2020. Candidates are advised to be aware of the complete TS EAMCET 2020 Dates and Schedule so as to not miss out any important events.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 Dates are as given below.
|TS EAMCET Notification Release||February 2020|
|Release of TS EAMCET Application Form||1st week of March 2020|
|Deadline for Application Submission||1st week of April 2020|
|Application Correction Window||1st week of April 2020|
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to the submission of TS EAMCET Application Form 2020, TS EAMCET 2020 aspirants must make sure that they are qualified to do so.
Check the TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria below.
- Nationality – Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Domicile – Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Education Qualifications – Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the recognised Board.
- Age Requirements – In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions or on such other date as may be notified by the common entrance test committee. There is no upper age limit. b) In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FT) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 Applying Procedure
Eligible candidates can proceed to the submission of the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020. Registrations for the TS EAMCET 2020 Exam are to be done from the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Hyderabad which is the conducting body of TS EAMCET on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
To complete the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 Submission, candidates can follow the steps given below.
Step 1 – Make the Application Fee payment
First, candidates will have to visit the website. A candidate has to pay INR 800 (INR 400 for SC/ ST candidates only) Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment:
- TS (AP)
- Debit/ Credit Card and after payment candidate will receive SMS to the register Mobile and Email about the receipt of Amount. Use the Payment Reference Number for filling the data.
Step 2 – Update the Application Form and Upload Images
After filling the Online Application Form with the required details, the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press the submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. The candidate will require to take the printout of Filled In Online Application Form and will submit to the Invigilator during the examination. After affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination. The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
Also, upload recent passport size photograph and signature. The images should be in sync with the official guidelines.
Step 3 – Print the Confirmation Page
Finally, after the application form has been filled and submitted, the candidate can take a print of the confirmation page generated by the authorities. This document can be used for future verification.
Important instructions for filling the TS EAMCET Application Form 2020:
The Convener of TS EAMCET 2020 reserves the right to reject the application of the candidate at any stage, if:
- The Online Application Form is incomplete.
- The candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions.
- The information is false.
- The Online Application Form is submitted after the due date. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Also, the Convener is not responsible for non-receipt of application by the notified date and time for any reason.
Prerequisites for TS EAMCET Application Form 2020
Keep the following information ready for filling the details during online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying (10+2) Examination.
- Email Id.
- Mobile Number.
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent.
- Date of Birth.
- Caste in case of SC/ ST/ BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ ST only).
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees).
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years).
TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 Correction Facility
Candidates will have a one-time opportunity of making corrections in the submitted application form. The TS EAMCET Application Correction Facility window will open in the first week of April 2020. Candidates will have to login to the registered account by entering the registration number/ application number and password. From the registered account, candidates will be able to make relevant changes.