Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test, commonly known as TS EAMCET, conducted by JNTU Hyderabad. This examination is the prerequisite for admission to various Engineering Courses in the State of Telangana. TS EAMCET Question paper 2020 consists of a total of 160 questions in bilingual. 160 questions are divided into three sections to be completed in 3 hours. All questions are objective type carrying one mark each. Additionally, Model questions will be made available by the authorities on the official TS EAMCET 2020 website. Keep reading the article in order to know all the necessary details regarding the Telangana State EAMCET question paper leaving no scope of unfamiliarity with the same.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET 2020 Overview
Grab a look at the TS EAMCET 2020 Exam.
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|TS EAMCET Official website||Eamcet.tsche.ac.in|
|Frequency of Exam||Annually|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Exam||May 2020|
Advantages Of Being Familiar With TS EAMCET Question Paper
Familiarity with the question paper helps the candidate big time not only at the time of the exam but also in its preparation. Being aware of the question paper doesn’t take the candidate aback as he/she already knows what to expect. This can be done by understanding the instructions as well as by practicing TS EAMCET Previous Year Papers. Let’s make it easier for you to understand about the details a question paper provides you with. Mentioned below are the details of the TS EAMCET 2020 Question Pattern.
- TS EAMCET 2020 Exam is in online mode i.e, Computer Based Test.
- The EAMCET question paper contains Questions in bilingual either in English and Telugu or in English and Urdu languages. Candidates can opt for either of the two depending upon what they have studied for the qualifying examination.
- The question paper of EAMCET contains objective type questions i.e, multiple-choice questions. Each question has four options from which the only one is correct, which the candidate needs to select.
- There is a total of 160 questions in the TS EAMCET Question Paper. Those are divided into three sections.
- Three sections are Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Mathematics comprising of 80 questions, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- Time allotted to attempt TS EAMCET 2020 Question paper consisting of 160 questions carrying 160 marks in 3 hours.
- Each question carries one mark i.e, one mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in TS EAMCET 2020 Exam.
TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus is designed to indicate the scope of subjects included for TS EAMCET 2020. The TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus includes general topics of the qualifying examinations. It will help you clear the TS EAMCET cutoff 2020 easily.
MATHS– Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Probability, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus.
PHYSICS– Physical World, Units and Measurements, Motion in a straight line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Oscillation, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Optics, etc.
CHEMISTRY– Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Hydrogen, and its compounds, Organic Chemistry, Solutions, Polymers, etc.
|Exam Particulars||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|TS EAMCET Engg 6th May Shift 1||Click Here||Click Here|
|TS EAMCET Engg 4th May Shift 1||Click Here||Click Here|
|TS EAMCET Engg 4th May Shift 2||Click Here||Click Here|
|TS EAMCET Engg 3rd May Shift 1||Click Here||Click Here|
|TS EAMCET Engg 3rd May Shift 2||Click Here||Click Here|
|TS EAMCET English (Question 1-87)||Click Here||Click Here|
|TS EAMCET English (Question 88-160)||Click Here||Click Here|
Benefits Of TS EAMCET Model Papers (Mock Test)
Model papers are a replica of the layout of the questions in the exam. It is of no second thought that practising the model papers is of huge importance. It gives the candidate the idea of how the questions can be placed in the exam. This eventually helps the candidate to score better EAMCET Result by performing well in the exam. Not just that but practice helps a lot in time management too which is the essence of Telangana State EAMCET 2020.
TS EAMCET Model Questions are provided by the authorities on its official website. Follow the steps given below for model questions.
- Go to the official website of TS EAMCET i.e, eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Search for the syllabus options in the information tab.
- Now select Engineering Stream (E).
- Scroll down the syllabus to the TS EAMCET Model question 2020.
TS EAMCET Mock Test is also available on the official website. Follow the steps given below for mock test.
- Visit the TS EAMCET Official Website.
- Click on Mock Test.
- Select Engineering Stream.
- The page now shown is the replica of the exam login. Click on Sign in.
- Now it automatically directs you to the exam instructions window.
- Follow the steps in the window further to the mock test.
About TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This exam is conducted annually for filling up the seats in various Technical Courses in different institutions in the state of Telangana. Moreover, this exam is a must for the aspirants of Professional courses in the state. Henceforth, to apply, fill the TS EAMCET 2020 Registration Form.