TS EAMCET Rank Card 2020: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE will conduct the TS EAMCET exam. This is the state level entrance exam for the selection of the students in courses like Engineering, Agriculture & Medical. TS EAMCET result for the session 2020-21 will come out in the month of May 2020 in an online mode. On the other hand, TS EAMCET Rank Card will be released in June 2020. In order to view the rank card candidates have to enter the registration no, Eamcet hall ticket no., and date of birth. Keep the rank card safely because it is required at the time of counselling. Read the article given below to get more details about the TS EAMCET Rank Card.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Date
Candidates who are going to appear for the TS EAMCET exam must be aware of the schedule. Below are the important dates which the candidates should keep in mind.
|Events||Dates ( tentative)|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Examination||Second Week of May 2020|
|A release of Preliminary TS EAMCET Answer key||The second week of May 202op|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Declaration of TS EAMCET Result||Fourth week of May 2020|
|An issue of TS EAMCET Rank Card||Last Week of May 2020|
When the concerned authority will release the official notification we will update you.
How To Download TS EAMCET Rank Card 2020
In order to have the TS EAMCET Rank Card 2020 download, candidates have to follow certain procedures. The steps the candidates need to follow are:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- A home screen will appear in front of the screen.
- Look for the “download rank card” and click on it.
- Enter the “Registration No., EAMCET hall ticket no., and date of birth”
- Then click on the “view rank card”
- Take the print of the rank card.
Following these procedures, candidates will be able to view their rank card.
Contents Available In The TS EAMCET Rank List
The rank card contains the list of information in it. The contents available in the TS EAMCET Rank list are:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- category, local area
- TS EAMCET marks obtained (individually) and combined Score
- Intermediate Percentage
- Registration Number, TS EAMCET roll number, application number
- The rank obtained by the candidate in his/her category
- TS EAMCET and inter Weightage
- Group total/ group Maximum
- Hall Ticket number, Stream
- TS EAMCET Result 2020
- Key Highlights Of The TS EAMCET Rank List 2020
- Candidates have to look for the rank rank in an online mode
- TS EAMCET Rank Card will be valid only for one year i.e the admission session of 2020-21.
- On the basis of the rank, candidates are called for the TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 in which their documents have to be verified.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the TS EAMCET Rank Card very safely.
TS EAMCET Rank Card 2020
JNTU, Hyderabad will release the rank card of TS EAMCET on the second week of June 2020. Thus the candidates who are going to give the TS EAMCET exam must be clear about the rank list concept of TS EAMCET. Hence candidates have to download the rank card through an online mode. So no students should seek the EAMCET Rank list in an offline mode. There are different criteria on which the rank list is prepared. Those factors are:
- Marks of the candidate
- Category of the students
- TS EAMCET 2020 Score
- Weightage ( 75% of the TS EAMCET 2020 exam and 25% weight age to the Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry subjects of the qualifying examination)