TJEE 2019 Syllabus: The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will release the TJEE 2019 exam pattern and syllabus for Physics, chemistry, mathematics and Biology. The TJEE 2019 exam pattern is likely to be the same as previous years and will be released in the official brochure of TJEE 2019. Candidates appearing for the exam can check the complete TJEE 2019 subject wise – syllabus of Physics, chemistry and mathematics. The TJEE 2019 Preparation strategy has been given here.
TJEE 2019 Exam pattern
TJEE Exam Pattern 2019: Before appearing for the exam, candidates must make sure to check the TJEE 2019 Exam pattern. The TJEE 2019 exam pattern consists of information about the TJEE 2019 examination and details about the question paper. Check the TBJEE 2019 exam pattern given below.
- TJEE 2019 question paper will carry 4 different question paper booklets.
- Each booklet will carry questions from Physics, chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- TBJEE 2019 will be held for a duration of 2 hours.
- Each question paper booklet will carry 100 marks.
- There will be 50 objective multiple choice questions.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no provision for negative marking.
TJEE 2019 Syllabus
The TBJEE 2019 syllabus will consist of topics from Physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology studied at the 10+2 level. Candidates must check the official TBJEE 2019 syllabus for preparation of the exam. The TJEE 2019 syllabus can be checked in the official brochure of the exam. Important TBJEE 2019 syllabus topics can be checked below.
TJEE 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Matrices & Determinants
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Permutations & Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Vector Algebra
- Binomial Theorem
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Sequences & Series
- Integral Calculus
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Statistics & Probability
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning and Trigonometry
TJEE 2019 Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of Motion
- Physics & Measurement
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Work, Energy & Power
- Properties of Solids & Liquids, Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Gravitation, Rotational Motion
- Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
TJEE 2019 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure,
- States of Matter
- Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, etc
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- f – Block Elements, Environmental Chemistry, etc.
- General Principles & Process of Isolation of Metals
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds,
- Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Bio-Molecules
TJEE 2019 Preparation Tips
After checking the syllabus and exam pattern of TBJEE 2019, candidates must use the correct preparation strategy. The right preparation tips will help candidates prepare better for the exam within lesser days than expected. Check the TBJEE 2019 Preparation tips given below.
- Time Table – Candidates must prepare a proper time table on a daily basis for better time management. It must include study hours as well as breaks.
- Syllabus – All students must make sure to check the official TJEE 2019 syllabus for all subjects. They should collect the right study material for preparation.
- Sample Papers – Candidates must practice previous years sample papers that are available online and offline.
- Stay Fit – Appearing students must make sure to eat healthy and have a normal sleeping pattern during preparation days.