Telangana GNM Application Form 2021 is released separately for both Government and Private Nursing Institutions. The Telangana Nursing Council carries out the admission process. Note that the officials do not accept forms submitted after the given date. Such candidates are further ineligible for Telangana Nursing Admission. You can check out the last date to submit forms in the table given below. Moreover, candidates should also pay the registration fee on time. The officials reject the applications of candidates, who do not submit their application fee on time. In addition, the registration fee is 200 rupees. The amount has to be submitted through a government challan. For more details regarding Telangana GNM Application Form 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Telangana GNM Application Form 2021
Telangana Nursing Registration Form is made available on the official website of DME, Telangana. Note that the form can be downloaded and submitted online only. The last date for submission of the downloaded form for both government and private institutes is mentioned down below. Moreover, do check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. Applicants must also be through all the important events and dates. Hence, the complete schedule is provided below.
|Application Form||– September 2021 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Government)||– September 2021 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Private)||– October 2021 –|
|Selection Process for Government Institutions||– October 2021 –|
|Selection Process for Private Institutions||– October 2021 –|
|Commencement of Classes||Last Week of October 2021|
Check – GNM Question Paper
Candidates can contact the superintendent, Government General Hospital in respect of Government General Hospitals. Further, for private institutes, you can contact the concerned District Medical and Health Officer. Note that you may not receive any notification regarding the process. Thus, do check our website frequently for updates.
How to Download Telangana GNM Nursing Application Form?
Candidates can download the Telangana GNM/ANM Application Form from the nursing council’s official website. There are separate forms for government and private institutes. Moreover, the link to fill and submit the form is given down below. Furthermore, you can follow the following steps for downloading the forms.
- Go on to the official website – www.dme.telangana.gov.in
- In the notification section, find the link to the GNM Application Form
- Click on it and then save the PDF
- Further, open the file and then click on the link given in it.
- Then a new window appears on the screen.
- There in the application form section, click on the type of institute for which you want to fill the application form.
How to Submit the Telangana GNM Application Form?
As mentioned above, the application form is made available on the official website of the Director of Medical Education, T.S Hyderabad. The candidates who want to apply to more than one institute have to submit a separate application form and challan. Furthermore, follow the below-mentioned steps for submitting the form.
- Pay the registration fee of 200 rupees through a government challan.
- Log on to the DME official website, and fill up all the mandatory fields. Then click on the submit button.
- Further, download or take a print out of the application form. Note that it should reach the superintendents of the concerned hospitals.
Furthermore, note that the authorities wouldn’t be responsible for postal delays.
Telangana GNM Nursing Selection Procedure
- The superintendents receive the user ID and password. They can then carry out the process of verification of online applications received by them.
- After selection, they indicate the selected candidate’s names through a list.
- Moreover, the selection is done purely on the basis of aggregate marks. The candidate’s marks in the HSC exam are taken into consideration.
- The officials then release a merit list indicating the names of all the selected candidates.
- Furthermore, the officials have the right to reject the applications of ineligible candidates at any stage. Note that the candidates, who didn’t submit the registration fee on the given date are not considered.
Moreover, the seat allotment process also depends upon the seat matrix. The allotment process is carried out in order of merit. You can check out the eligibility criteria and seat matrix down below.
You can check out the Seat Matrix For Private Institutions by clicking on the link. In addition, the seat matrix of government institutions is given down below.
|Name of Government General Hospital for School of Nursing||No. of Seats Available|
|Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad||60+2 (In-service)|
|Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad||60+2 (In-service)|
|MGM Hospital, Warangal||60+2 (In-service)|
|Govt. Area Hospital, Bodhan, Nizamabad Dist.||25+2 (In-service)|
|District Head Quarters Hospital, Karimnagar||40+2 (In-service)|
|General Hospital, Nizamabad||30+2 (In-service)|
Check – Nursing Exam Preparation Tips
- Both male and female candidates can apply for this course.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years completed. In addition, the candidate shall be entering the 17th year on the 1st of July 2021 of this year. Moreover, the candidate shall not have completed 35 years of age.
- Further, the upper age limit for SC/ ST/ BC candidates is relaxable by 3 years.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- In addition, candidates who have passed 10+2 with Arts are also eligible. The candidate should have passed from an institute, which is recognized by a board under AISSCE/ CBSC/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE with 40% marks.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Moreover, candidates shall be admitted once a year.
Details to be Filled in Telangana GNM/ANM Application Form
While filling the form, candidates need to enter the following details. Make sure that you enter the correct information. In addition, if any information is found to be false at later stages. Then the officials have the right to cancel your admission if incorrect information is provided. You also need to submit all the essential documents. Further, make sure that you have originals. In addition, do keep 2-3 photocopies of the documents as well.
- Name of Candidate as in the SSC certificate
- Registration Fee Challan No.
- Name of Father/ Guardian
- Postal Address
- Aadhar No.
- Date Of Birth
- SSC/ Equivalent Exam Hall Ticket No.
- Name of the Qualifying Exam
- Marks obtained in the intermediate or equivalent exam
- Two relatives/ person details for reference (Name & Address)
Further, you can contact them in case of any query.
Telangana GNM Nursing Rank List
The officials release the DME Telangana GNM Merit List on their official website. It indicates the names of candidates who can take part in counselling. This list is prepared by the superintendents after the verification process. Wherein, they rank candidates in order of merit by considering their performance in the HSC Exam. The candidates further are called for counselling as per this list only. Moreover, it shall be made available in PDF format. Candidates thus can download it easily.
DME Telangana GNM 2021 Counselling
The round of counselling starts soon after the release of the merit list. Telangana Nursing Counselling is the last round of the admission procedure. Wherein, all the merit students need to participate. The process of document verification and seat allotment is carried out on the day of counselling as well. Furthermore, the date, time, and venue details of counselling shall be available on the official website. The seats are allotted to only the students who participate in the round of counselling. Also, during seat allotment, the reservation policy and the seat matrix is considered.