AISEE Scholarship 2020: The All India Scholarship Entrance Exam For Engineering is a national Level Scholarship Program. It is conducted for admission to medical and engineering programs. The main motive of the AISEE Scholarship 2020 is to provide quality education to underprivileged yet talented students. Therefore, the exam is conducted all over the country. Furthermore, the examination is organised in a CBT mode. Also, the Scholarship program is run by an organisation registered under the ministry of finance act 1994. Subsequently, candidates are selected based on the AISEE cut off and further given the AISEE scholarship amount. Furthermore, to know more about the Scholarship 2020 of AISEE, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The AISEE Scholarship Application Form is now available.
The AISEE Open Book Online Application Form Is Now Available.
AISEE Scholarship Important Dates 2020
Candidates who wish to sit for the AISEE 2020, must keep themselves updated regarding the important details of the AISEE exam 2020. Therefore, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check below.
|Releasing Date of AISEE Application Form||6th September-31st October 2019|
|Releasing Date of Open Book Scholarship Application Form||6th September-31st October 2019|
|Online Examination Date||9th-15th May 2020|
|AISEE Application Form Correction Date||4th-7th April 2020|
|AISEE Scholarship Claim Date||17th-30th September 2020|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||21st April-15h March 2020|
|Result Announcement of AISEE Scholarship||12th July-10th August 2020|
|Distribution Of Scholarship||26th September-12th November 2020|
|AISEE Open Book Exam Application Correction||4th April-7th April 2020|
Eligibility Criteria of AISEE 2020
In order to sit for AISEE 2020, candidates must be eligible. Therefore, they must make sure that they are eligible before registering themselves. Candidates who do not meet the mentioned eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the exam. Therefore, aspirants must carefully check the AISEE eligibility criteria before filling the application form. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria. Check below.
- Candidates must be the 12th standard appearing or pass-out from a recognized board. The appearing year must be 2020, and the passing year must be 2014 or onwards.
- They must have given the AISEE Exam. It will be conducted all across the country.
- They must have appeared for the exam as well as got selected.
- They must have cleared the exam.
AISEE Application Form 2020
In order to register for AISEE 2020, candidates must fill the application form of AISEE. Furthermore, we have mentioned the steps to fill the application form. Check below.
- Primarily, candidates must visit the official website of AISEE.
- Click on the AISEE Registration Link provided above.
- You will be redirected to AISEE Online Application Portal. You must fill up 5 steps in order to register successfully.
- Step 1: Candidates must sign up, by filling in basic credentials like
- Applying for: Engineering(PCM) or Medical(PCB)
- Select the Date of Birth
- First Name, Last Name & Middle Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Now that you have registered successfully, you will be provided with a registration number. Furthermore, you must verify your password which will be sent to your email Id or Mobile.
- After successful verification, you will be directed to step 2.
- Step 2: You must fill in the examination preference. In order to fill in the examination preference, you must provide the following details:
- You Complete Address.
- ID Card Type
- ID Card Number
- Medium Of Examination
- Examination Preference 1, 2, 3 & 4
- After filling in the Exam Preference section, click to proceed.
- Step 3: In Step 3, you must make payment of fees. In order to pay the application fees, you must choose between the following options.
- Debit Card/ATM Card(Visa Card/Master Card/Maestro/Rupay Powered by HDFC Bank)
- Debit Card/ATM Card(Visa Card/Master Card/Maestro Card Powered by Razorpay)
- NET Banking
- Credit Card(Visa Card/Master Card/Maestro)
- Amex, Diners Club and International Credit Card
- UPI(Unified Payments Interface)
- Rupay Debit/Credit/ATM Card
- Choose one and click to proceed or payment.
- Step 4: Academic Details: You must fill in your academic details, such as
- 10th Marksheet Details
- 10+2 Marksheet details
- Step 4: Upload Documents: You must keep certain documents scanned before uploading them online. The document required are:
- Scanned Image of the Photograph
- Scanned left them impression.
AISEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspiring candidates who will be sitting for the AISEE 2020, must be well aware of the exam pattern of AISEE 2020. Therefore, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check below.
AISEE Regular Exam Pattern
|Examination Name||All India Scholarship Entrance Exam For Engineering|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Question Paper Type|
|Duration Of Exam||90 Minutes|
AISEE Open Book Exam Pattern
|Examination Name||AISEE Open Book Exam|
|Total Number Of Questions||120|
AISEE Cut Off 2020
The selected candidates will be selected based on the Cut Off of AISEE 2020. We have mentioned the details of the same. Check below.
|AISEE Rank||Government/Private Engineering (Full Fees)||Medical Government (Full Fees)||Medical Private (Full Fees)|
|1-10,000||4 Year||5 Year||4 Year|
|10,001-25,000||3 Year||4 Year||3.5 Year|
|25,001-35,000||2.5 Year||3 Year||3 Year|
|35,001-45,000||2 Year||2 Year||2 Year|
|45,001-55,000||1.5 Year||1.5 Year||1.5 Year|
|55,001-65,000||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|65,001-80,000||1 Semester||1 Semester||1 Semester|
AISEE Scholarship Amount 2020
The selected candidates will be granted a specified scholarship amount. However, it will differ according to the courses. Furthermore, we have mentioned the details of the same. Check below.
- For Govt. College, Medical and Engineering students, the amount of scholarship will be up to 100%
- For Private College, Medical and Engineering students the Scholarship amount will be Rs. 80,000/-
Exam Centres Of AISEE 2020
AISEE exam 2020 is conducted all across the country. Therefore, we have mentioned the list of cities it is conducted in. Check below.