Syamaprasad College Merit List 2021: The college will start the admission process for Undergraduate General and Honors Courses. Candidates can find the link below to apply. The last date for registration will be in August 2021. The provisional list will release in August 2021 on its official website. The College invites applicants for admission to various courses. The program consists of Hons. and general courses. There is a certain time period for the admission process. Within the given time, candidates must take admission. It basically provides undergraduate courses to the students. Candidates can apply for more than one subject. They have to fill a separate form along with the fees. Stick to this article for more information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Syamaprasad College Important Dates 2021
Candidates must keep the below dates in mind for the admission process. It is because the College follows the schedule for the admission procedure. Below are the important dates for admission.
|Publication of the Merit list||August 2021|
|1st Admission List||September 2021|
How To Check Syamaprasad College Merit List 2021?
The college publishes the list online on its official site. Thus, candidates can check their results from the site. In order to view the list, they have to follow certain steps. The steps are given below:
- Visit the official site of the College- syamaprasascollegeonline.org
- Look for the “Online Admission” on the home page of the college and click on it
- The college will direct to the new page, search for “Merit List”
- Select the “subject and category”, and one can view the merit list
If a person wants to see the 1st Admission List then they have to follow these steps.
- Visit the official site of the College
- Look for the “Online Admission” on the home page
- The college will direct to the new page, go for “ Admission List and payment”
- Two options will appear i.e Hons and major on the left side while general on the right side
- Choose the respective course and click on it
- Then select the subject and press on the “submit” button
Hence, one can view the list by following the above-written steps.
Details Present on Syamaprasad College Merit List 2021
On the merit list, there is a lot of information. Check the list of details available in the admission list.
- Serial No.
- Registration ID
- Course Name
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list release
Preparation of Syamaprasad College Merit List 2021
The list is basically prepared by the concerned authority of the College. Authority goes through the application form while preparing the list. Candidates must ensure that the information available in the form must be valid and correct. Any kind of misinformation during the admission process, the application process will be rejected. Thus, all the input must make the correct sense.
Eligibility For Syamaprasad College 2021
The college invites the students to be a part of their college for the three-year program. The college specializes in three main streams i.e Arts, Science, and Commerce. In order to take admission to the college, students have to fulfill certain eligibility requirements. Since it provides a graduation degree, thus Higher Secondary Examination is taken into consideration.
Importance of Syamaprasad College Merit List 2021
This is the most awaited thing in the admission process. Merit list tells the students whether they are in a race of getting admission to the College or not. The list may not decide the future but hold great importance to those who want to be part of this college. Thus, take the Higher Secondary Examination seriously because one mark creates a lot of difference.
Documents For Syamaprasad College Admission 2021
- Printout of Syamaprasad College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
After the successful document verification, the candidates must pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat in the preferred course. In case, the candidate fails to appear for the document verification round, then they will lose their seat to other deserving candidates. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of rank. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. So, keep checking it for more information.
Other Colleges Of West Bengal
|S.No||College Merit List|
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the article.