Seva Bharati Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2019: The college invites the applicants for a three-year degree programme. The college has released the final merit list on 14th June 2019. It provides B.A, B.Com, B.Sc for honours and general courses under CBCS (Choice Based Credit System) for the Academic Session 2019- 2020. Through an online portal, the admission procedure is processed. Online application form submission started from 31st May 2019 which last up to 09th June 2019. Admission will start from 15th June 2019. For more information read the article given below carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Seva Bharati Mahavidyalaya Important Dates
College notifies the admission schedule beforehand. The dates are crucial for those who want to take admission in the college. Thus below are the dates which the candidates have to consider while going through the admission procedure.
|Online Application Form.||31st May 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||9th June 2019|
|Publish of Provisional Merit Lists and Final Merit Lists||14th June 2019|
|Admission will start from||15th June 2019.|
Thus take the above dates into consideration for the further process.
How To Download The Seva Bharati Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2019
To view the list, candidates have to follow certain steps. The list is available online at the official site of the college. Thus candidates are advised to check the list online.
The steps are as follows:
- Visit the official site of the College
- A home page of the College will appear in front of the screen.
- A link is there as a new “ Merit List “ on the home page.
- Click on the “ Merit List”, College will direct to a new page.
- Choose the course and the respective subject.
- A list of students will appear in front of the screen.
Thus in this way, one can easily find the way to see the list
Things Appear In The Merit List 2019
Merit list contains a lot of information in it. The contents available in the list are:
- Serial No.
- Form No.
- Merit Rank
Eligibility For The Candidates
In order to take in admission to Seva Bharati Mahavidyalaya, one has to fill certain eligibility criteria. The selections of the Candidates for B.A., B.Sc. & B.Com. (Honours & General) Courses will be as per University rules and regulations. Students must clear the 12th board for participating in the admission procedure. Apart from this, the category also plays an important role in the selection of the students. The relaxation of marks is also there while preparing the list. If for general category minimum requirement is 50% marks then for the reserved category it’s 45%.
Note: The percentage is the aggregate marks of the total subject.
Important Things That Candidates Must Know
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B/PH Candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
- Provisional Merit Selection of the candidates will be made through Online Counselling. It will be according to subject-wise and category-wise merit/rank for B.A., B.Sc., and B.Com. (Honours & General) admission.
- Candidates would get a chance for admission through online only after the publication of the merit list.
- The applicants of different reserved categories with high merit points have also been included in the general list as per Govt. Norms.
- However, they will be given the option to decide under which category they want to be considered.
- Candidates must ensure that the information filled in the application form must be valid and correct. All Lists are Provisional and Subject to proper Verification.
- Registration and/or Admission of an applicant may be canceled at any stage. If any information registered/given by the applicant is found to be false on verification then it will be canceled. Any kind of forgery will lead to the rejection of the form.
- Submit the admission fees on time to avoid any kind of uncertainty.