|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
All students appearing for the examination must make sure that they have checked the KLUEEE 2019 exam pattern, subject-wise syllabus for Physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The Preparation tips for all the appearing candidates have also been provided here. KLUEEE 2019 will be conducted for all the candidates in the month of April 2019. The Koneru Laxshmaiah University is going to release their official exam brochures soon and it will contain the exam pattern and syllabus for physics, chemistry, and mathematics soon.
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Before starting off with the preparation of the exam, candidates must make sure that they have checked the full exam pattern prescribed by the university. The exam pattern will carry all the information about the exam like the mode, duration of the exam, type of questions and marking scheme. Check out the KLUEEE 2019 exam pattern given below:
- Mode – KLUEEE 2019 will be conducted in the online as well as offline mode.
- Duration – Each Candidate will have 3 hours (180 minutes) to take the examination.
- Type of Questions – There will be objective type of questions/ multiple Choice questions.
- Number of Questions – Candidates will have to answer a total of 160 questions.
- Subjects – There will be 40 questions from each Physics and Chemistry and 80 questions from Mathematics.
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark will be allotted to each correct answer and there is no provision of Negative marking.
KLUEEE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates must make sure they check out the Physics, chemistry and mathematics syllabus that has been prescribed by the University for the examination. KLUEEE 2019 syllabus will contain topics studied in class 11th and 12th. You can check the full KLUEEE 2019 syllabus for Physics, chemistry, and mathematics here.
KLUEEE 2019 Syllabus PHYSICS
|1||Units and dimensions|
|2||Elements of vectors|
|4||Work, Power, and Energy|
|5||Centre of Mass|
|9||Simple Harmonic motion|
|14||Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases|
KLUEEE 2019 Syllabus CHEMISTRY
|3||Periodic Classification of Elements|
|8||Acids and Bases|
|10||Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics|
|13||Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|14||Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals|
|16||IV Group elements|
|17||V Group Elements|
|18||VI Group Elements|
|19||VII Group Elements|
|21||Transition Elements (d Block)|
|23||Hydrocarbons-I (Alkanes and Alkenes)|
|28||Aldehydes and Ketones|
|31||Chemistry in Biology and Medicine|
KLUEEE 2019 Syllabus MATHEMATICS
KLUEEE Preparation Tips 2019
After you have checked the exam pattern and syllabus, you can check the preparation tips given below. The preparation tips will help the candidate know how to strategize their preparations.
- You should begin by making a timetable for all days of preparation. This will help in time management of the day.
- Candidates must gather only the correct study material. There are a number of books from which the candidate can refer. However, you must choose only a limited number of books to study.
- After preparing each subject, you must solve previous years’ sample papers to understand the type of questions that will be asked in the examination.
- You must take the mock test in order to understand the computer-based test environment.
- No candidate must forget that health is wealth. You must eat healthily and have a normal sleeping pattern so that you feel fit on the exam day.