Assam CEE 2019 Counselling: The Assam Science and Technology University will be conducting Assam CEE 2019 counselling for all qualified candidates. Those who have been listed in the merit list will be able to participate in the Assam CEE Counselling 2019 will be conducted after the results have been declared. To be eligible for Assam CEE counselling 2019, candidates have to qualify the Assam Combined entrance examination. Assam CEE 2019 seat allotment will take place based on the Assam CEE 2019 merit list.
Assam CEE Counselling 2019
- After results have been declared, the Assam CEE 2019 counselling will begin.
- Candidates will be required to fill the Application Part B to participate in the counselling.
- Each candidate has to give their choices of branch and college in order of their preference in which they want to study.
- Assam CEE counselling will be held in the offline mode and will commence after release of merit list.
- Candidates have to be present in person with all the documents for verification.
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Schedule
Assam CEE Counselling Schedule 2019: Candidates can check the tentative counselling dates tabulated below.
|1.||Result announcement||4th week of June 2019|
|2.||Publication of Merit List||4th week of June 2019|
|3.||Assam CEE Round 1 Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|4.||Assam CEE Round 2 Counselling||1st week of August 2019|
|5.||Spot Round of Counselling (if required)||2nd week of August|
Filling up Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Form B
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Form: Candidates will be required to take a print out of the Assam CEE counselling form B and fill in all the details listed below.
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Form Part A – In this part of the form, students have to enter their personal details like Name of the Applicant, Gender, Address for Communication, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Occupation of Father/Guardian, Annual Income of Parents, Permanent Home Address, Guardian’s Name, Age of the Candidate as on August 1, 2018, Nationality, Religion, Mother Tongue, Caste, State where the candidate is a permanent resident, etc.
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Form Part B – Candidates have to fill up the 3 preferred courses in the order of preference from 6 available options. Candidates have to sign the application form B and stick a photograph in the space earmarked for the same. After this, candidates have to write down their Assam CEE roll number, application number, rank, email Id and phone number.
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Form Part C (Admission Record Sheet) – Name of candidate, Date of birth, Email ID, Phone number, CEE Marks, Roll Number, Rank, Board, Year of Passing and Total marks.
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check the Assam CEE 2019 counselling procedure given below:
- Payment of Counselling Fee – Candidates who are going to take part in Assam CEE 2019 counselling have to pay Rs. 600 has the counselling fee.
- Reporting to counselling venue – Candidates will be called as per their rank on the merit list. Candidates must carry all the documents with them.
- Verification of Documents – after reaching the counselling venue, the verification of documents will take place. Participating candidates must produce the original documents along with the counselling form B.
- Seat allotment – Candidates will be allotted seats based on the merit, the choices filled in by the candidate and the options selected for admission.
Documents Verification in Assam CEE 2019 Counselling
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling Document Verification: Those candidates who are appearing for the Assam CEE counselling 2019 must make sure to bring a set of original as well as a photocopy of the below-listed documents.
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O.(Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division)
- The Caste/Category Certificate (if Applicable)
- Assam CEE admit card 2018
- Class 10 admit card and mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet and admit card
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.
- 4 (four) copies of recent passport-size photograph.
Assam CEE 2019 seat allotment
Candidates will be allotted seats based on the merit list released, choice of course and college and availability of seats. Candidates must get their documents verified and complete other admission formalities after they have been allotted seats. After verification, candidates will be called for an interview before the final allotment has been announced. After seat allotment is announced, candidates must report at allotted institute and complete the admission formalities by paying the requisite fees which would mean that they have accepted the seat allotted to them.