Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020: Candidates can check the provisional list below. The College invites applications every year for admission. Therefore, candidates who are willing to study BA Honours & General courses can apply. So, the College provides admission on the basis of the merit list. Hence, there is no entrance examination for admission. In order to appear in the merit list, the candidates must score good marks in H.S exams. Also, the Kabikankan Mukundaram College Admission List will release in PDF format. Therefore, candidates can download it easily. The merit list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates. In case you wish to know more, then keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Check Kabikankan College 2nd Phase 1st Merit List 2020-21: Click Here
Kabikankan Mukundaram College Admission List Release 2020
All the candidates must be aware of the admission schedule. Hence, they must keep checking the official website for regular updates. Also, final dates are given in the table.
|Provisional Merit List||27th August 2020|
|Final Merit List||28th August 2020|
|1st Merit List||1st September 2020|
|Admission (Online)||1st – 5th September 2020|
|2nd Merit List||6th September 2020|
|Admission (Online)||6th- 10th September 2020|
|3rd Merit List||11th September 2020|
|Admission (Online)||11th- 13th September 2020|
Kabikankan Mukundaram College Merit List 2020
In order to seek admission into Kabikankan College, the candidates must fill the admission form. Further, they must provide correct details in the form. This is because the college authorities verify the application form details with original documents. Hence, every candidate must enter valid details. As soon as the registration closes, the college authorities will publish the merit list.
So, the merit list will be available in online mode. Therefore, candidates can download it easily. Also, every Hons. the specialisation will have a separate merit list. Kabikankan Mukundaram College Admission List 2020 will contain the names of qualifying candidates, merit scores, etc. In addition to this, the college will keep publishing the merit lists until the seats are filled. Qualifying candidates will have to report to the college for further document verification process. So, keep on checking the admission schedule for regular updates.
Steps to Download Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
In order to check the merit list, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process. So, check the procedure.
- Visit the official website of Kabikankan Mukundaram College
- On the homepage, various merit lists option will be given
- Click on it & category/ course- wise merit will display on the screen
- Also, you can download the Kabikankan Mahavidyalaya Admission List PDF 2020
NOTE: In case there is an error in the merit list, then contact the college authorities immediately.
Details Present on Kabikankan College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains some important details. So, candidates must check them carefully before downloading it. Such details are;
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Every qualifying candidate has to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
NOTE: After the successful verification of documents, the candidates have to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat in the preferred course. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their seat to other candidates. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of the rank. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. So, keep checking it for more information.
About Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya, Keshabpur
Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya is the general degree college in Keshabpur, Hooghly district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. The College is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. Also, the BA course is for 3 years (6 semesters in total). In order to become a graduate, the candidate has to pass all the semesters.
Contact Details of Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya
Address: Kabikankan Road, Hooghly, Keshabpur, West Bengal 712413
- Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit list 2020
- P D Women’s College Merit List 2020
- Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Singur Government College Merit list 2020
- Hooghly Women’s College Merit List 2020
- Sailajananda Falguni Smriti Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020