Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021: The college invites applications for UG admission every year. Hence, eligible candidates can fill the Murshidabad Adarsha College Admission Form. The form will release in online mode. Also, the admission is purely on the basis of the merit list. Hence, candidates’ H.S. marks play a great role in securing admission. Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya offers BA, B.Sc. courses. So, candidates can apply for the desired course as per their interests.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The application portal will remain open for a short while. Hence, candidates need to submit the admission form of Murshidabad College before the due date. After this process, the college will release the merit list. For more information, keep on reading the article.
Murshidabad Adarsha College Admission List Release 2021
The college will release the admission schedule on the official website. Hence, candidates must keep a check on the same. Also, we are providing final dates here.
|Online Application Form||August 2021|
|Provisional Merit List||August 2021|
|Claim & Objection||August 2021|
|Final Merit List||August 2021|
|Hons. 1st E-Counselling List||August 2021|
|General Course Admission||August 2021|
Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
All the candidates who wish to seek admission in Murshidabad College must fill the application form. Also, they must provide correct and valid details. The college authorities will verify the details at a later stage. Therefore, it is essential to remain true in all aspects.
Following the closing of the registration process, the candidates have to wait for the merit list. Then, the college will release the 1st round of merit lists for BA/ B.Sc. courses. In case the seats remain vacant after the 1st list, then the 2nd list will be published, and so on. However, if the seats are filled in the 1st round itself, then the admission process will be closed down. The merit list contains the name of the qualifying candidates. Those candidates who secure their names have to report to the College for further admission process. The merit list will release in PDF format. Hence, candidates can download the admission list from the official website.
Steps To Check Murshidabad Adarsha College Merit List 2021
In order to check the merit list, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process. So, check the procedure.
- Visit the official website of Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya
- On the homepage, the merit list option will be given
- Click on it & category/ course- wise merit will display on the screen
- Further, download the merit list PDF for future uses
NOTE: In case there is an error in the admission list, then contact the college authorities immediately.
Details Present on Murshidabad College Admission List 2021
The merit list contains some crucial details. So, candidates must check them carefully before downloading it. Such details are;
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
Murshidabad College Counselling 2021
Qualifying/ Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds/ physical reporting to the college. Also, this is the last stage of the admission process. Hence, every candidate must attend it. In addition to this, the candidates need to carry all the documents as per the College guidelines. Further, the College Admission authorities will verify the details in the application form with the original documents. So, ensure that you enter the correct details in the admission form.
In case the candidate fails to participate in the counselling, then they will lose their chances of admission.
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Candidates need to carry the following list of documents for admission to the college. Also, candidates must report to the college according to their rank. So, check the admission schedule on the official website.
- Printout of Murshidabad Adarsha College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
About Murshidabad Adarsha College
Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya was established in 1981. It is a general degree college in Chak Islampur, in Murshidabad district. Also, it offers undergraduate courses in arts and sciences. Further, it is affiliated to the University of Kalyani. UG courses are for 3 years. Each year, there are 2 semesters. So, the candidates need to pass all the semesters in order to become a graduate.
Contact Details of Murshidabad Adarsha College
Address: Islampur, Berhampore – Jalangi Road, Islampur, West Bengal 742304
Phone: 03481 236 327
Official Website: www.murshidabadadarshamahavidyalaya.in
- Kalinagar Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Dewanhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- University BT & Evening College Merit list 2021
- Mekliganj College Merit List 2021
- Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Bakshirhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit list 2021
- P D Women’s College Merit List 2021
- Women’s Christian College Merit List 2021
In case there are any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.