North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit List 2021: The North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit List is released for various courses. Hence, in order to apply for admission, the candidates need to fill the St. Xavier’s College Admission Form. The admission process of the college starts in July 2021. Also, the form can be accessed in both offline & online mode. After the submission of forms, the college will prepare the merit list. So, the merit list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates. Further, those candidates will appear for the document verification round.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
St Xavier’s College Admission List 2021 will release separately for various courses. Also, it will release in PDF format. Hence, candidates can download it easily from the official website. For more details regarding North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit List, keep on reading the article.
North Bengal St Xavier’s College Admission List Release 2021
The college will release the admission schedule on the official website. Hence, candidates must keep a check on the official website. Also, tentative dates are given below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|St Xavier’s College 1st Merit List||August 2021|
|St Xavier’s College 2nd Merit List||August 2021|
North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit List 2021
Every year the college invites applications for admission to BA/ B.SC/ BBA/ B.COM courses. So, in order to apply, the candidates must have passed 10+2 level exam from any recognized board. Further, the college will begin the preparation of the merit list. There are various factors that influence the preparation of the list. Such factors are the candidate’s class 12th scores, availability of seats, and the number of applications.
Also, the North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit List will keep on releasing until the seats are filled. Hence, if the candidate doesn’t find their name in the 1st list, then they must wait for the subsequent lists. After the release of the merit list, the candidates have to report physically to the college for further process.
Steps To Download North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit List 2021
In order to check the merit list, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process. So, check the procedure.
- Visit the official website of St Xavier’s College
- On the homepage, the merit list option will be given
- Click on it & category/ course- wise merit will display on the screen
- Further, download the North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit List PDF for future uses
Information Present On North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit List 2021
The merit list contains some crucial details. So, candidates must check them carefully before downloading them. Such details are;
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
North Bengal St Xavier’s College Counselling 2021
Qualifying candidates have to report to the college physically for document verification round. This is the last stage of the admission process. In this round, the candidates have to present their documents to the college authorities. Further, the authorities will verify the documents. Accordingly, candidates will be allotted/ rejected seats. In case the candidate accepts the seat, then they have to pay the admission fee.
Also, if the candidate fails to attend the counselling, then they will lose their seats to other deserving candidates. Therefore, ensure you attend the counselling.
Documents Required for Admission
- Higher Secondary (H.S.) Mark sheet (One photocopy of both sides)
- Admit Card -Class- X or Pass Certificate or mark sheet issued by the Board in which date of birth is mentioned – (One photocopy)
- Original Character Certificate & Transfer Certificate from the Head of the previous institution
- SC/ST/OBC Certificates (One photocopy)
- Letter from Parish Priests/Pastors – For Christians (Original)
- Six recent, coloured Passport size photographs
- Original Affidavits regarding Anti-ragging (both by Student & by Parent )
- Photocopy of the parent’s photo ID card
- Original Migration Certificate
- Online Applicants need to submit 2 photocopies of Higher Secondary Mark sheet and Admit Card
NOTE: Originals of all the documents need to be shown during admission. No change of subject combinations will be allowed once the admission is completed. Please contact the office for obtaining details regarding bus services and approved Hostel Facilities. The College will not be responsible for students who opt to stay in unapproved Hostels, paying guest accommodations, etc. At the time of admission please take advantage of the services of our staff-counselors for course details, subject combinations, and related matters.
About St Xavier’s College, Jalpaiguri
North Bengal St. Xavier’s College, Jalpaiguri, was the third Jesuit college established in the northern area of West Bengal, India. Also, the college was founded in 2007. Further, St. Xavier’s College offers undergraduate courses in arts and sciences. In addition to this, it is affiliated to the University of North Bengal.
Contact Details of North Bengal St. Xavier’s College
North Bengal St. Xavier’s College
Post Box No. 1, Rajganj, 735134
District: Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, INDIA
Phone: +91 98008 66547, +91 96793 23924
- University BT & Evening College Merit list 2021
- Mekliganj College Merit List 2021
- Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Bakshirhat Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Singur Government College Merit list 2021
- Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.