Hooghly Women’s College Merit List 2020: Application Forms are closed. The final merit list has been released on 28th August 2020. Candidates can click on the link below to check. The College invites applications every year for admission. So, the admission process will start after the publication of the H.S. result. Hence, eligible candidates can apply for admission @hooghlywomenscollege.org. On the basis of the merit list, the admission will be given. Therefore, candidates must perform well in the Higher Secondary exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, Hooghly College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for the purpose of admission. Therefore, the entire admission procedure is on the basis of the merit list. So, the merit list will tell if the candidate has qualified for admission or not. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Final Merit List Of Hoogly Women’s College Released: Download Now
Hoogly Women’s College Provisional Merit List Released: Click here
Hooghly Women’s College Admission List Release 2020
The College releases the admission schedule on the official website. So, candidates must keep checking the site for regular updates. Also, final dates are given in the table.
|Release of application form||10th August 2020 to 22nd August 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Release of Hooghly College Provisional List||26th August 2020 (3 pm)|
|Application through emails regarding any discrepancy||27th August 2020 (3:00 pm)|
|Publication of Corrigendum (if any) and Final Merit List||28th August 2020 (3:00 pm)|
|Admission Schedule||28th August 2020 (3 pm)|
Hooghly Women’s College Merit List 2020
Every year the College invites applications for admission into BA/ B.Sc courses. Hence, eligible candidates can apply for admission. In order to be eligible, the candidates must have passed the 10+2 level exam. Further, the authorities will prepare the merit list. Also, there are various factors that are responsible for the preparation of the merit list. Such factors are total applicants, seat availability, and candidate’s H.S. marks.
After analyzing these factors, the college publishes the Hooghly Women’s Merit List. So, candidates can access the merit list @ hooghlywomenscollege.org. Further, candidates can also download the merit list. Also, the merit list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates. In addition to this, in case the candidate feels that there is an error in the information present on the merit list, then they can complain to the college authorities.
How to Download Hooghly Women’s Merit List 2020?
In order to check the merit list, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process. So, check the procedure.
- Visit the official website of Hooghly Women’s College
- On the homepage, various merit lists option will be given
- Click on it & category/ course- wise merit will display on the screen
- Also, you can download the Hooghly Women’s College Admission List PDF 2020
NOTE: In case there is an error in the merit list, then contact the college authorities immediately.
Details Present on Hooghly College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains some important details. So, candidates must check them carefully before downloading it. Such details are;
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Every qualifying candidate has to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Hooghly College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
NOTE: After the successful verification of documents, the candidates have to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat in the preferred course. In case, the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their seat to other candidates. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of the rank. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. So, keep checking it for more information.
About Hooghly Women’s College
Hooghly Women’s College was established in 1949. Also, it is a women’s arts and sciences college located in the Hooghly district of West Bengal, India. It offers undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Science. Further, it is affiliated to the University of Burdwan.
Contact Details of Hooghly Women’s College
Address: 1, Vivekananda Road, Pipulpati, Chinsurah, West Bengal 712103
- North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit list 2020
- P D Women’s College Merit List 2020
- Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Singur Government College Merit list 2020
- Sailajananda Falguni Smriti Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Hiralal Bhakat College Merit List 2020
- Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls College Merit List 2020
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.