Savitri Girls College Merit List 2021: The Savitri Girls College is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. The Savitri Educational Charitable Trust is the official authority that established the college on 14th September 1972. The primary aim of the college is to empower women in order for them to achieve their dreams. In order to apply for admission to Savitri Girls College, the candidates must fill the Savitri Girls College online form. The online form can be accessed online from the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the official authority releases the Savitri Girls College merit list for the students prior to granting them admission. Subsequently, the candidates who successfully registered & have their name on the merit list of Savitri Girls College will be granted admission to the college. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the how-to download 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Savitri Girls College Merit List 2021. Read to know more.
Savitri Girls College Merit List Release Dates 2021
The college will release the final dates for admission. Refer to the table.
|Online Admission Portal||August 2021|
|Last date for Application||August 2021|
|Release of 1st Merit List||August 2021|
|Admission Starts||September 2021|
|2nd Merit List||September 2021|
Steps To Download Savitri Girls College Merit List 2021
In order to download the Savitri Girls College List, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of Savitri Girls College. Therein, they will find the direct link to the Savitri Girls College Merit List.
- The candidates must click on the merit list of the program they have applied for.
- Thereafter, the merit list link will appear on the screen.
- After downloading it, the candidates must check the names, category, gender, higher secondary marks, merit & marks in the qualifying examination
- Furthermore, there will be details regarding the counselling procedure also in the merit list. The candidates can check the important dates & day of reporting at the college for admission from the merit list.
- Also, the candidates must keep themselves up-to-date by visiting the official website, in case the official authority releases more merit list.
Details Mentioned On The Savitri Girls College Merit List 2021
The Savitri Girls College Merit List contains important information. Therefore, the candidates must check the merit list carefully. However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They shouldn’t try to rectify it themselves, as it will only lead to further complications. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No.
- Percentile score
- Date of Birth
Preparation Of Savitri Girls College Merit List 2021
The Savitri Educational Charitable Trust is the official authority that will publish the Savitri Girls College List on the official website (www.savitrigirlscollege.edu.in). It will further be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the exam. Thereafter, on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the exam, the authority will prepare the merit list. Subsequently, the candidates who have their names in the merit list will be called for counselling. Furthermore, the final seats will be allotted to the students only during the counselling procedure. During the Savitri Girls College counselling, the candidates must be present in person. Also, they must not forget to bring the required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid documents can lead to admission cancellation.
Documents Required During Savitri Girls College Counselling 2021
The candidates must carry certain documents to the counselling. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation. Furthermore, in order to help the candidate, we have provided the list of documents required. Check below.
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)