Savitri Girls College Merit List 2020: Click on the link below to check the merit list. The Savitri Girls College is affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The Savitri Educational Charitable Trust is the official authority that established the college on 14th September 1972. The primary aim of the college is to empower women in order for them in achieve their dreams. In order to apply for admission in Savitri Girls College, the candidates must fill the Savitri Girls College online form. The online form can be accessed online from the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the official authority releases the Savitri Girls College merit list for the students prior to granting them admission. Subsequently, the candidates who successfully registered & have their name in the merit list of Savitri Girls College, will be granted admission in the college. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the how to download 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Savitri Girls College Merit List 2020. Read to know more.
- Online Registrations are available for SC/ST Candidates. Click Here to apply.
- Check Savitri College All Merit List 2020 PDF: Click Here
Important Dates :
The college has released the final dates for admission. Refer to the table.
|Online Admission Portal||10th August 2020|
|Last date for Application||26th August 2020|
|Release of 1st Merit List||28th August 2020|
|Admission Starts||1st September 2020 to 3rd September 2020|
|2nd Merit List||4th September 2020|
Steps To Download Savitri Girls College Merit List 2020
In order to download the Savitri Girls College List, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of Savitri Girls College. Therein, they will find the direct link of the Savitri Girls College Merit List.
- The candidates must click on the merit list of the program they have applied for.
- Thereafter, the merit list link will appear on the screen.
- After downloading it, the candidates must check the names, category, gender, higher secondary marks, merit & marks in the qualifying examination
- Furthermore, there will be details regarding the counselling procedure also in the merit list. The candidates can check the important dates & day of reporting at the college for admission from the merit list.
- Also, the candidates must keep themselves up-to-date by visiting the official website, in case the official authority releases more merit list.
Details Mentioned On The Savitri Girls College Merit List 2020
The Savitri Girls College Merit List contains important information. Therefore, the candidates must check the merit list carefully. However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They shouldn’t try to rectify it themselves, as it will only lead to further complications. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No.
- Percentile score
- Date of Birth
Preparation Of Savitri Girls College Merit List 2020
The Savitri Educational Charitable Trust is the official authority that will publish the Savitri Girls College List on the official website (www.savitrigirlscollege.edu.in). It will further be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the exam. Thereafter, on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the exam, the authority will prepare the merit list. Subsequently, the candidates who have their names in the merit list, will be called for the counselling. Furthermore, the final seats will be allotted to the students only during the counselling procedure. During the Savitri Girls College counselling, the candidates must be present in person. Also, they must not forget to bring the required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid.Since any invalid documents can lead to the admission cancellation.
Documents Required During Savitri Girls College Counselling
The candidates must carry certain documents to the counselling. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to the admission cancellation. Furthermore, in order to help the candidate, we have provided the list of documents required. Check below.
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)